Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 08-25-2011, 03:24 PM   #1
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Tier List

I was bored. Soo here goes.

Spoiler:
WtfBroken Tier:
Spoiler:
Sasori. That is all.
Possibly Shikamaru.

Top Tier:
Spoiler:

Sage Naruto
Minato
Itachi
Shikamaru
Kiba
Deidara

High Tier
Spoiler:
Jiraiya
Pain
Gai
Hinata
Kirin Sasuke
Tsunade
Kakashi
Taka Sasuke
Base Naruto

Mid Tier:
Spoiler:
Sasuke
Neji
Jugo
Sai
Sakura
Lee
Gaara
Ino
Konan
Bee
Suigetsu
Kisame

Low Tier:
Spoiler:
Karin(Her jutsu is too punishable otherwise she's mid tier IMO)
Choji
Tenten
Temari
Orochimaru

WtfwereyouthinkingCC2 Tier:
Spoiler:
Hidan
Tobi

I'll add more when I remember all of the characters lol
Feel free to give suggestions. The characters aren't in any real order yet.
Tiers in order of amazingness so far:
Spoiler:
Top Tier
High Tier(Sorta)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 09-11-2011 at 03:46 PM.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 06:35 PM   #2
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Tier List

Gai should be High Tier, Lee medium, Pain Medium, Kakuzu Medium, Sakura lowest tier, Shino low tier, Kisame mid tier, Chiyo Low tier, Temari med, Tenten low, Kakashi high.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 06:48 PM   #3
What The Toast
Genin Elite

What The Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to What The Toast

Here's a tier list for the characters you missed. And some characters I disagree on.

Top-tier: Shikamaru, Kakashi, Jiraiya,

Mid-tier: Kankuro, Chiyo, Choji, Lars, Kisame, Suigetsu, Shino, Deidara, Neji, Ten-ten, Gai, Hinata, Kiba

Low-tier: Kakuzu, Temari, Gaara, Yamato, Orochimaru, Konan, Lee

GT is What The Toast, add me if you want to play Naruto Storm Generations or something.

NUNSG Mains: Kisame, Sasori, Kakuzu
What The Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 07:24 PM   #4
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
Gai should be High Tier, Lee medium, Pain Medium, Kakuzu Medium, Sakura lowest tier, Shino low tier, Kisame mid tier, Chiyo Low tier, Temari med, Tenten low, Kakashi high.
Lee-His jutsu kinda sucks, he'd be better if it was primary lotus again.
Pain: Can go either way really IMO sometimes his combos are impossible to sub and his guard+ougi is annoying.
Chiyo: Her combos are too broken to be low tier. She's literally broken.
Sakura is actually pretty good. Shortish combos, air jutsu is easy to catch people off guard and her jutsu is great for pressuring while awakened.
Others I agree with I guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by What The Toast View Post
Here's a tier list for the characters you missed. And some characters I disagree on.

Mid-tier: Kankuro, Chiyo, Choji, Lars, Kisame, Suigetsu, Shino, Deidara, Neji, Ten-ten, Gai, Hinata, Kiba

Idk about Shikamaru. His chakra dash into ougi is pretty messed up. and his chakra kunai cause knockbacks... so I guess he's top tier.. I put him at high mid tier cuz i wasn't completely sure.

I don't really see Jiraiya and Kakashi as top tier tho. Wanna explain?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-25-2011, 07:45 PM   #5
What The Toast
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
Lee-His jutsu kinda sucks, he'd be better if it was primary lotus again.
Pain: Can go either way really IMO sometimes his combos are impossible to sub and his guard+ougi is annoying.
Chiyo: Her combos are too broken to be low tier. She's literally broken.
Sakura is actually pretty good. Shortish combos, air jutsu is easy to catch people off guard and her jutsu is great for pressuring while awakened.
Others I agree with I guess

Idk about Shikamaru. His chakra dash into ougi is pretty messed up. and his chakra kunai cause knockbacks... so I guess he's top tier.. I put him at high mid tier cuz i wasn't completely sure.

I don't really see Jiraiya and Kakashi as top tier tho. Wanna explain?
Jiraiya can chakra kunai into ultimate, tag ultimate, get into his ultimate from two different ground combos. His combos are so hard to sub that I'd feel comfortable using combos in a ranked match with him. He has bomb balls and a lightning quick grab.

Kakashi has a quick jutsu start up. His jutsu causes the "crumple frame" where you can use a support such as Gaara or Kisame and hit them on the ground for an extra 10% damage. Not to mention if you use someone like Taka Sasuke for support, you can hit them on the ground with Kakashi's charged jutsu. He has great chakra kunai, his combos are moderately hard to sub. He has the quickest grab in the game, his ultimate is impossible to miss off strikeback. He can easily punish puppet users.

GT is What The Toast, add me if you want to play Naruto Storm Generations or something.

Old 08-27-2011, 06:56 AM   #6
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Updated it a little more. Shika could be broken tier but thats only if you use him in the cheap way... Spamming chakra shuriken and chakra dashing into ougis

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 08-27-2011 at 07:00 AM.
Old 08-27-2011, 09:56 AM   #7
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Killer bee would be at least high tier but probably top tier with his overpowered awakening.

I'm not quite sure how you judged your tier list or I would make more suggestions.

I'm also not sure how to judge spam characters you missed. Deidara, Tenten, Shino.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 10:05 AM   #8
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Taka Sasuke should be top tier. His down combo is a to get out of, and when awakened he can spam Ammy.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 10:30 AM   #9
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Why is Kiba top tier?

Also I see from reading your other post how you did the tier list, their are a few characters I disagree with.
Old 08-27-2011, 05:03 PM   #10
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Base Naruto is the strongest in Ultimate Ninja Storm 2!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 05:11 PM   #11
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
Why is Kiba top tier?

Also I see from reading your other post how you did the tier list, their are a few characters I disagree with.
Good items, good ougi, jutsu is good for punishing.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 05:15 PM   #12
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Killer bee would be at least high tier but probably top tier with his overpowered awakening.

I'm not quite sure how you judged your tier list or I would make more suggestions.

I'm also not sure how to judge spam characters you missed. Deidara, Tenten, Shino.
His jutsu isn't that great, combos are too easy to sub.. his awakening is like a huge punching bag... Thats why i put him there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
Taka Sasuke should be top tier. His down combo is a to get out of, and when awakened he can spam Ammy.
Never noticed that with his down combo... and spamming ammy isn't hard to get away from if ur not awakened ur self.

Quote:
Why is Kiba top tier?

Because of his extremely fast jutsu that catches you off guard easily. Even if you stop Kiba, you won't stop Akamaru. Tilt catches you off guard and can be combo'd into a UJ/Jutsu. Great items... bomb balls... all that shizz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
Base Naruto is the strongest in Ultimate Ninja Storm 2!!!
Lol i love him too.

I'm beginning to question Kiba's position..

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 08-27-2011 at 05:20 PM.
Old 08-27-2011, 07:52 PM   #13
deidara#1
Pun-isher

Really tho killer bee mid tier. His combos aren't easy to sub, and his jutus is good within close range. His awakening may have a downside but it's still dangerously overpowered and easy to spam. He is at least high tier.

Also you didn't answer the question of spam characters you left all of them out.
Old 08-27-2011, 08:35 PM   #14
What The Toast
Genin Elite

Quote:
Really tho killer bee mid tier. His combos aren't easy to sub, and his jutus is good within close range. His awakening may have a downside but it's still dangerously overpowered and easy to spam. He is at least high tier.

Also you didn't answer the question of spam characters you left all of them out.
Killer Bee should be in the " were you thinking CC2 tier." He has one of the easiest combos to sub in the game, his jutsu is absolutely horrid. His ougi has extremely slow startup time. His awakening is one of the easiest to beat. Killer Bee is a horrendous character.

Old 08-27-2011, 08:41 PM   #15
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:

His combos are easier to sub because of the thousands of hits lol People always sub the first few circles of his combos.. And I always sub the same ones too. If you have a good close range character, Hachibi gets crushed... i.e Lars's comboing into his zeus destroys Hachibi..

AS for spam characters, I haven't gotten to them yet. I suck with Tenten,Temari and Shino so I don't think I have the right to place them anywhere.

I love Bee but I don't think they did a very good job keeping him good. Even my cousin who doesn't even analyze characters like this says he's not that good :/ He doesn't even play online lol

For now I'm putting 3/4 spam characters in Low Tier since thats how I've viewed them up to now.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 08-27-2011 at 08:53 PM.
Old 08-27-2011, 09:18 PM   #16
What The Toast
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
His combos are easier to sub because of the thousands of hits lol People always sub the first few circles of his combos.. And I always sub the same ones too. If you have a good close range character, Hachibi gets crushed... i.e Lars's comboing into his zeus destroys Hachibi..

AS for spam characters, I haven't gotten to them yet. I suck with Tenten,Temari and Shino so I don't think I have the right to place them anywhere.

I love Bee but I don't think they did a very good job keeping him good. Even my cousin who doesn't even analyze characters like this says he's not that good :/ He doesn't even play online lol

For now I'm putting 3/4 spam characters in Low Tier since thats how I've viewed them up to now.
I'm telling you, my tier list is pretty spot on. I have extensive knowledge of ALL the characters.

Old 08-27-2011, 09:33 PM   #17
deidara#1
Pun-isher

So this is more based off of your personal opinion? I assumed they would placed or moved after a debate. I still can't believe bee is not high tier. If you do not move him you will never heard the end of my constant babbling about this!

Also you will have to place Deidara Top tier. He is a cheap spam character but their is just to much going for him not to be top tier.
Old 08-28-2011, 05:52 AM   #18
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by What The Toast View Post

Konan low tier? I'm sorry but what game were you playing? I find her high mid to low top tier myself but thats because I'm good with her.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 08:58 AM   #19
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Power's out in my house (Damn you Hurricane Irene...) I'll respond later cuz im using my iPhone to write this and it takes forever.

@What the Toast: I know the characters too, but I tend not to use the spam characters so I know much less about them.

@Deidara suggestions=debate so yeah I will move them after a debate if convinced.

Can't really edit the lost ATM due to using my phone but I'll try

Old 08-28-2011, 10:27 AM   #20
What The Toast
Genin Elite

Just because you are good or bad with a character doesn't effect what tier they are in. If that was the case I would have put Kisame in the top tier, he is my main and I am very good with him. I am not doing this off of my personal opinion, but off of other tier lists and just the plain common sense of jutsus, grabs, awakenings, tilts, all that.