Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 07-19-2011, 06:48 AM   #101
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: 35 Tickets

She's a lot like you, Rizzy.
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 06:48 AM   #102
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Ticket 16

Spoiler:
I had this thing almost wrapped up. I'd gotten four tickets from a senior and Liza gave me the two she won. I needed four more tickets, the problem was, no one knew who had them. It's been almost two weeks since I'd fought someone for a ticket. It was strange. I was now only target left. Who ever it was would show themselves eventually.
"You've almost got this." Rosalie said excitedly. We were sitting in the courtyard, eating. Again, Aaron was no where to be seen. Come to think of it, I haven't seen Aaron in a few weeks. I could see Eric and Megan out of the corner of my eye. Truns out all Eric wanted was to make Megan jealous. Funny thing huh?
"Yeah, I just need the four tickets." I said.
"Yeah. If any of us fund out who has them we'll let you know." Dakota said.
"Alright. I'm so close, I'm getting restless. Try to hurry up, please?" I asked.
They all nodded.
I sighed and leaned back in my seat. Things were starting to change now. Aaron and I were so far apart now, its almost as if we didn't exist to each other. The thing that seemed to upset me the most was he didn't bother to text me or anything. Kassidy told me he said he was going to wait until I had calmed down to talk to me again, but six weeks was absurd. I was beinging to wonder if he was ever going to talk to me again. I hadn't thought of him once since now, to be honest. It was strange not having him around. It was almost boring.
"Dakota, have you heard anything from Aaron?" I asked.
"Yeah, I was talking to him last night." Dakota said. "He seemed pretty happy. Apperantly he dropped out."
What? I'm pretty sure Aaron said he wasn't going to drop out. He had a pretty big future planned from the way he was talking.
"The odd part, was every time I mentioned your name he ignored it. The first time, though, he asked who you were..."
I felt a lump in my throat. What the? Had I some how pissed him off?
"Did he say anything else?"
"He said he broke up with Megan and that he seems pretty happy with his new girlfriend."
My eye twitched. Was he seriously just going to act like I didn't exist? What was going on, and why was I feeling like I was going to be sick?
"Oh...I just remembered something. Those for tickets.....Aaron has them."

__________________________________________________ _________

I flopped down onto my bed and covered my face with a pillow. What the hell was going on? I didn't even know what to do anymore. This was all just...what the hell? I can't think of any way to describe it.
"Mira? You alright?" Kassidy asked, stepping into my room and closing the door behind her.
"Yeah. I'm fine."
"I just got off the phone with Aaron."
"What did he call for?" I asked sitting up.
"He called to see how we were doing, but he didn't ask a single question about you. He ignored me everytime I mentioned your name. I tired to question him further, but he hung up." Kassidy sighed.
"Kass? Can I have your phone for a moment?"
She pulled it out of her pocket. I stepped out onto the balchony and held the phone to my ear. It rang twice before he answered it.
"Hello?" He asked happily.
"Hi Aaron." I said sweetly.
He paused for a moment. "Who is this?"
"Don't think you're being cute, you know damn well who this is." I said coldly.
"What do you want?" He sighed.
"What do I want? I want to know why you keep acting like you don't know me and I want to know why you have the four tickets."
"I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not acting like I don't know you. And why do you need the tickets?" He asked blankly.
"That's not what Kassidy and Dakota told me. You did it not even a moment ago. If you're mad at me just say so, and at least tell me why."
"Why do you need the tickets." He said after a pause.
"Aaron. Quit avoiding my question."
"I gotta g-"
"Aaron." I snapped.
There was a hesitation and I thought he had hung up, but then he spoke again. "You seemed pretty happy with Eric. You never so much as spoke to me after that so I figured you were done with me."
"Eric was using me to get to Megan." I said. "Just as I was using him to get to...."
"Me?" He asked coldly. "It didn't work. I've got a new girlfreind now. She's amazing, she's perfect. No one has ever been this good for me."
I bit into my lip and started trembling. "S-So I wasn't good enough? That's what it was, huh? I-I'm glad you're happy...she has to be pretty great, ya know?"
Aaron was silent.
"I guess I-I wasted my time caring for you. If I had k-know I was never g-good enough for you in the first place I would h-have never wasted these six years on you, A-Aaron." Tears were spilling over my cheeks now and I could barely breathe. "I-I'm sorry I bothered you. I'm just gonna go now. I guess I won't be seeing you again."
"Mi-"
I pulled the phone from my ear and hung up. I collapsed to my knees, droping the phone. Kassidy opened the sliding glass door and stepped outside, wrapping her arm around my shoulder.
"Mira. Everything will be fine. Come on. Have some hot chocolate and we'll do something to take your mind off of him." Kassidy said and lead me down stairs.
Old 07-19-2011, 06:49 AM   #103
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny View Post
She's a lot like you, Rizzy.
._. Is that a compliment or an insult.
Old 07-19-2011, 06:57 AM   #104
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Compliment.

OMG! Aaron is such a..a..uhg!
/is so in to the story =3
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 07-19-2011, 06:58 AM   #105
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny View Post
Compliment.

OMG! Aaron is such a..a..uhg!
/is so in to the story =3
xD

I'll put the next chapter up.
Old 07-19-2011, 07:03 AM   #106
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ticket 17

Spoiler:
Aaron looked at the phone. He sighed and set it on the table beisde his bed. The first time in weeks he'd heard her voice and he had to hear her cry, something he hadn't seen or heard her do in nearly four years.
He suddenly felt someone wrap their arms around his shoulder. He froze as his girlfriend kissed his cheek.
"I'm going home, sweet heart. I'll see you tomorrow."
He replied with an 'eh."
"Get some sleep, you look like you're about to die." She laughed and kissed him. "I'll see you tomorrow."
The door closed and he dropped his head onto his pillow. He remembered the time he kissed Mira on the cheek. It didn't seem like a significant event, but it was to him. He never displayed any affection for her what so ever, outside of the occasionally rare hug. As he thought her words smacked him in the face. If there was one girl in the world that was actually good enough for him, in his oppinon anyway, it was Mira. Just as those words were finally about to be uttered, she'd hung the phone up on it. It hurt worse than what she had said. Never had she hung the phone up on him. She pretty much had just told him she wanted nothing more to do with him.
He looked over at the tickets on the table. He had a strange feeling about that game, and it wasn't a good one.

"Aaron?" Kassidy asked in shock.
He hadn't even stepped inside before Mira's mother was screaming at him. He looked at her and pushed past her, walking up the stairs. He stood outside the door and hesitated before opening it.

I had the almost too short towel wrapped around my body. My brown hair fell around me in a dripping wet mess. The door opened, but I kept my gaze on the mirror.
"That's a new look."
I jumped and spun around, nearly losing my towel in the prosses. What my eyes landed on caused me to become so shocked I fell backwards.
"AARON?!"
"You're so noisy." He said and pulled me to my feet.
"Haven't you ever heard of knocking?! For all you know I could have been wearing nothing at all!"
His eyes slid down the entire lenght of my body. "And that would have been a bad thing?"
I blushed fruiously and turned away from him.
"What do you want?" I asked holding my towel closer to my body.
"You sounded extremely upset." He said and set a hand on my shoulder.
"I wonder why." I said and pushed his hand away. "I feel extremely uncomfortable being in the same room as you in nothing but a towel."
"Its not like I was going to take the towel." He sighed. "I've got more self control than that."
My eye twitched. "Why are you still here? I thought I made it clear I wasn't going to see you again."
"Is that really what you want?" Aaron asked.
"Oh you're so full of yourself!" I said and held my arms out in a what the hell manner. The towel began to slide down, starting to reaveal the upper half of my body. I scrambled to grab it before it fell too low. I looked up at Aaron who was staring directly at my chest and I blushed furiously.
"Why don't you get dressed and then we can finish this conversation?" He suggested. "The runaway towel is a bit distracting."
"Disgusting pervert." I mumbled. I grabbed my clothes and stepped into the bathroom locking the door behind me.
Old 07-19-2011, 07:03 AM   #107
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

Mtay =3

Perrrrv xD
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Last edited by jenny; 07-19-2011 at 07:08 AM.
Old 07-19-2011, 07:12 AM   #108
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

xD I had to.
Old 07-19-2011, 07:15 AM   #109
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

I bet xD
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 07-19-2011, 07:17 AM   #110
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

:'D xDDD
Old 07-19-2011, 07:20 AM   #111
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

almost done?
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 07-19-2011, 07:21 AM   #112
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeps.
Old 07-19-2011, 07:24 AM   #113
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

Yay! =]
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 07-19-2011, 07:32 AM   #114
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ticket 18

Spoiler:
"So you really came to tell me how you feel?" I asked. He was lying beside me on the bed, his head held up in his hands. I was sitting on the edge, one foot tucked in and one foot dangling over the edge. "If you want my oppinion, I honestly think you've said enough."
"No, Mira." He sat up and put his chin on my shoulder. "I haven't. Not yet anyway."
I looked back at him. I started blushing as his amazing light green eyes looked into my own eyes.
"I don't know why you wear colored contacts. You have the most amazing bright blue eyes I've ever seen." He said sweetly.
"Honestly I don't like them. Sometimes they get this glossy look in them and people think I'm blind. It gets irritating."
"I don't see how you can't like them, but to be honest I hate my eyes."
"Oh my god, Aaron. You have the most amazing eyes I've ever seen." I said. "I honestly think your eyes are your most attractive feature."
"I'm getting compliments?" Aaron asked in shock. "Who are you and what have you done with Mira?"
"I'm serious. I've always loved your eyes.”
His reaction almost threw me into shock. He smiled and blushed, a bit looking down. I stared at him wide eyed, not knowing what to do.
“I always loved your eyes as well, but that naturally red hair of yours?” He looked at me. “My god. I loved your natural hair color.”
“I don’t like it though.” I sighed.
He ran his fingers through my hair as he set his chin on my shoulder again.
“Deep red hair and pale blue eyes, coupled with your soft pale skin, you’re aboslutely beautiful.” He whispered.
“Why are you saying this? I though you had a girlfriend and I thought she was amazing.”
“I do have a beautiful and amazing girlfriend.” He said and I cringed. “The problems is....she’s not you.”
I looked back at him in shock. "Wha-"
"Give me the tickets." He said.
"What why?" I asked.
"Mira, there's something off about this game. The guy behind it, something about him makes me sick to my stomach. You don't find it strange that every person who won has died?"
He had a point. "Why don't you just give me the tickets and come with me?"
"Because if something does happen to you, it'll be my fault for giving you the tickets." He said. "Give me the tickets. If something does happen, I'll be able to think much straighter than if you were the one in danger."
"Bu-"
"Mira, give me the tickets." He said.
I sighed and got up, walking over to my dresser. I pulled the thirty one tickets from my wallet and handed them to him.
"Thank you." He said and hugged me. This wasn't like your adverage friend hug thing. He held me against his body, as tightly as he could without hurting me. "Mira, I'm sorry."
"For what?" I aksed.
"Everything." He said and looked at me.
I sighed and put my hand under his chin. "I'm not mad at you, anymore."
He bent down and kissed me. I froze in shock but forced myself to get over it. Suddenly the door opened and my mom and Kassidy were standing there. While my mom was staring at us in shock, mouth hanging open, Kassidy smiled and shook her head. I blushed and hid my face in his shirt.
"So I take it things between the two of you are fixed?" Kassidy asked.
"For the time being, at least I think." Aaron answered lookind down at me. I looked up at him and he smiled. "Although, I've got to do something about my girlfriend."
I groaned and looked the other way. Aaron kissed my cheek.
"Well...we'll leave you two alone." Kassidy said and push my mother down the hall as she closed the door. I looked at Aaron and he smiled again.
After all these years, I finally made him smile. I felt so good about myself.
Old 07-19-2011, 07:44 AM   #115
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

Awww <3 =3
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 07-19-2011, 07:45 AM   #116
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

xD See? Aaron's not so bad. :3
Old 07-19-2011, 07:52 AM   #117
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

Well..after she yelled at him and cried about him and all ._.
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 07-19-2011, 07:53 AM   #118
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

At least he had the heart to try and fix things <__________<
Old 07-19-2011, 07:58 AM   #119
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

True. But still.
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 07-19-2011, 08:57 AM   #120
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

<_< I should have made him a platypus. :3