Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 07-17-2011, 09:18 AM   #81
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric
Default Re: 35 Tickets

This Is Pretty Cool.
*Thumbs Up*
Old 07-17-2011, 09:18 AM   #82
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Ticket 13

Spoiler:
I looked out the window. It was Aaron, what the hell did he want? Kassidy opened the door and he stepped in. I cursed adn suddenly heard footsteps. I slipped into my closet as the door opened.
"Huh. That's strange." Kassidy said. "She was in here a few moments ago."
"I can come back later..." Aaron said and turned to leave.
"Well I kinda wanted to talk to you." She said and closed the door. "Mira's been a bit upset lately."
"Yeah. That's kind of why I came over." He said, looking around.
Suddenly my phone vibrated. I looked down.
'You're in the closet aren't you?'
Leave it to her to know I was in here. I put the phone on silent, listening to the conversaton.
"She told me about what happened today."
"Beat the hell out of my girlfriend to the point where she was in the hospital?" Aaron asked coldly. I smiled.
"She only did that for three reasons. Megan had tickets, she was jealous of Megan, but the biggest reason was Megan hurt you. Granted she hurt her as well, but you're more important to her. She really likes you, Aaron. I mean to the point where I'm begining to think she loves you."
"Why can't she tell me this?" Aaron asked.
"I was, but you were so busy, your lips glued to Megan's..." I couldn't even go on..
"LIke you have any room to talk!" He said. I saw Kassidy slip out of the room out of the corner of my eye. "I know the reason you kissed Eric was because I was right there."
"Excuse me for being so heart broken I was in tears." I snapped.
"I'm sorry I have a girlfriend?" He said. "You've got Eric."
"You don't understand do you?" I asked. "I'm not like Megan where I can jump frm guy to guy with out a problem."
"That's not my fault." He shrugged.
"Would I kill you to think of someone other than yourself for once?! You seemed to be focused on simply how you feel. If you don't like me just say so and I'll leave you alone. Honestly, what do you think of me?!"
"I'm really starting to wonder if the decision I made those six years ago was the right one." He said coldly.
I was silent. Six years ago, when we first met, we were nine. I'd gotten myself into some pretty deep trouble with a gang. It was Aaron who saved my butt. If it weren't for him. I'd be dead. Now he was thinking maybe he had made the wrong choice?
"I'm begining to wonder if I made the right choice." I said.
"On what?" Aaron asked coldly.
"The man I fell in love with."

Aaron stared at the door in shock. He didn't believe it when Kassidy said she thought Mira loved him, but as soon as the words left her mouth, it hit him like a bag of bricks. She'd slammed the door so hard it bounced back and hit him in the face. Kassidy poked her head in the room and lifted an eyebrow.
"That didn't go well..."
Aaron sighed. "No, it didn't."
Kassidy sighed. "If you wanna try and talk to her again she's in the garage. I'd be careful though. There's power tools in there."
Aaron thought for a moment. "I've pissed her off enough for today. I'll try to talk to her when she's not as mad, or near anything that can kill me."
"Your best bet would be to stay away from Megan if you want that to happen." Kassidy said.
"Trust me. I'm done with Megan." Aaron said and walked out of the room.
Old 07-17-2011, 09:18 AM   #83
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Thank you Roy.
Old 07-17-2011, 09:22 AM   #84
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

No Problem.
MAybe You Should Publish A Book One Day =)
Old 07-17-2011, 09:23 AM   #85
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

I want to. I've been thinking about it lately.
Old 07-17-2011, 09:34 AM   #86
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Aaron..is a douche >>
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 09:35 AM   #87
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

You SHould Do It
Old 07-17-2011, 01:56 PM   #88
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny View Post
Aaron..is a douche >>
Yep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by royelric View Post
You SHould Do It
I might. I just gotta write a really good story.
I've already got a couple ideas for my next two. :'D
Old 07-17-2011, 02:04 PM   #89
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

new chapter yet?
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 07-17-2011, 02:06 PM   #90
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

I just got home from the doctors. I'm working on it.
Old 07-17-2011, 04:30 PM   #91
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ticket 14

Spoiler:

"She said she loved you?" Maylena asked leaning in, trying to make sure she didn't miss a thing.
Aaron nodded.
"So did this go over well or bad?" Rosalie asked.
"Bad." Aaron siad simply. "I don't want to talk about it."
"So I have a feeling you'll be avoiding Mira today?" Dakota asked.
"As much as possible for the time being." Aaron said and started walking dowin the hallway.
Dakota looked at Maylena and Rosalie before following him.
I sighed. It was easy to ovehear their conversation from behind the lockers.
"Just what are you doing?" Eric asked
"Nothing. I was waiting for Liza, but she's not coming today."
"Well then do you wanna skip class with me?" He asked.
I sighed in relief. The last thing I wanted was to see Aaron's face.
"Yeah. I'd love to." I smiled. He smiled back and kissed me on the cheek.
"Good. I wanna go to the beach today. Wanna come?" He asked.
I thought for a moment. "Sure. I wouldn't mind going to the beach."
He smiled at me and took my hand, pulling me towards his car. My jaw dropped when I saw it. It was a black a lambo. Where the hell did he get that?!
"Like it?" He asked opening the door. "My father got it for me. It was my birthday present."
"Who the hell is your father?!" I asked staring at it.
"He owns a recording comapny. We've got so much money we don't know what to do with it. If there's anything you want, I can get it for you."
As much as I wanted to take major advantage of that, I didn't. I just climbed into the car. I can't even begin to describe what it looked like. It was amazing none the less.
"Stop gaping at the car." He laughed.
"S-Sorry." I said as he turned it on.
He shook his head and laughed. "Its fine."

"Who's this?" My mom asked as I walked inside, Eric right beside me.
"This is Eric." I said. She looked at him and back at me.
"Hello." She said finally. My mother never approved of anyone that anyone brought home.
I looked over at the couch. Everyone was sitting on the couch, looking back at us. No, there was one missing. Aaron was no where to be seen. Didn't surprise me.
"So where have you two been?" Maylena asked.
"The beach." I answered motioning to my sunburn.
"Doing what?" Dakota asked with a smile.
I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen. Dakota looked at Eric. I felt an awkward silence settle across the room. I opened the fridge and pulled a can of soda out. My mom looked at me and walked upstairs. I sighed and opened the can, sitting on the couch.
Eric sat next to me.
"So are you two....dating?" Rosalie asked.
"No." Eric answered.
"Why not?" Maylena asked.
I looked at her and then and at Eric. I sighed and rolled my eyes. What was this twenty questions?
Old 07-18-2011, 07:23 AM   #92
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

Aaron's still a douche.
Eric's now my fave. He's got money xD
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 07-18-2011, 04:52 PM   #93
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I still like Aaron

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 04:57 PM   #94
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

So do I..but he's not my fave and he's still a douche.
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 07-19-2011, 06:13 AM   #95
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
I still like Aaron
I do too xD
Quote:
Aaron's still a douche.
Eric's now my fave. He's got money xD
._. Wait for it....
Old 07-19-2011, 06:15 AM   #96
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ticket 15

Spoiler:
"So she beat the hell out of Megan? She has fifteen tickets?" Brenda asked. She was standing in a group of girls. Maylena and Rosalie were standing at their lockers, listening into the conversation.
"I heard her sister was going to kick Mira's ass." Another girl said.
"I heard that too, then I heard she heard about the fight with Calvin and started having second thoughs about it."
"That was scary. I honestly thought someone was going to die."
"She looked like she was scared for a moment."
"I don't blame her."
"Did you hear about what happened between Megan and Aaron?"
"Yeah I heard they got into a huge fight."
"She's pretty upset about it."
"Really? I heard she was flirting with one of the doctors."
"That doesn't surprise me."
"It really doesn't."
"It apperantly surprised Aaron."
"He's really stupid isn't he?"
"Not really."
Rosalie and Maylena looked at each other. So much drama lately.
"I wonder how things are going between Aaron and Mira." Rosalie said.
"I heard they haven't spoken in weeks." Maylena said. "Apperantly her and Eric are on bad trems as well. Megan must have been spreading rumors."
"I haven't even seem Mira in a few days." Rosalie sighed. "Her mom said her brother came back and she's been home, but I don't know. I think she's really upset."
"I don't bet. Aaron's pretty much been ignoring her. That right here could set her off the deep end."
"Maybe we should try to fix things between the two of them?" Rosalie asked.
"I think that would be up to them." Maylena answered with a sigh. "We could at least try to talk to them."
"Maybe. Mira won't answer her phone or anything." Rosalie sighed. "I tried calling her yesterday."
"Well maybe we can go over to her house today after school."
"Yeah, we'll do that."

"You little-"
I kicked the man in the face and kept walking. People were sneaking into the school again. Lovely. Several kids jumped when they saw me. Rumors were spreading again, but that was to be excpeted. I had almost half of the tickets, at fifteen. About twenty more to go, and with the way people were collecting them that shouldn't be too hard.
Something hit me in the side of the head. I looked over to see a freshmen, Tyson, standing there, looking at me as if he was going to attack at any moment.
"I want your tickets." He said simply.
"Try and take them." I said.
He jumped at me. I stepped sideways and kicked at him. He stepped sideways and punched me, knocking me back a bit. I ducked as he tired to punch me again. I'd heard the rumors about this kid. He had ten tickets. I'd be hitting the jackpot if I won this. Suddenly his knee conected with my stomach and I bent over coughing. Luckily I was fast enough to dogde his foot, wich was about to come down on the back of my head.
I kicked his knee out and brought my foot up, kicking him in the chest as both of his kness buckled. He fell backwards and hit his head on the ground, going unconcious. That was less of a fight than I was expecting, then again maybe I was just getting good. I took the tickets. Twenty five. I had this game, no one was going to beat me.
Old 07-19-2011, 06:34 AM   #97
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

o-o..Mira's gone psychopathic. o.o
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 07-19-2011, 06:37 AM   #98
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
o-o..Mira's gone psychopathic. o.o
How so?
Old 07-19-2011, 06:39 AM   #99
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura_blossom View Post
How so?
She's like..now using her anger at Aaron towards gettin tickets.
She knocked Tyson unconscious, for Pete's sake!
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 07-19-2011, 06:40 AM   #100
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
She's like..now using her anger at Aaron towards gettin tickets.
She knocked Tyson unconscious, for Pete's sake!
Hey if it works then it works. <_<