Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 07-05-2011, 09:44 PM   #1
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default What is this? A Shayd sighting?

That is right.. apparently Shayd there were Shayd sightings in Houston, TX, Cleveland, OH, and now Connecticut??? What is going on here? Oh yes it is AGENTSHAYD's VACATION!!!! BOOYAH!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!! <3

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 09:46 PM   #2
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: What is this? A Shayd sighting?

Booyah?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 09:48 PM   #3
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

Awards Showcase

I know right? xD

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 09:52 PM   #4
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Shayd sightings?!
/gets my sniper rifle, M4, and Spas-12 shotgun
I mean....
/gets the parade ready
Old 07-05-2011, 09:59 PM   #5
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentShayd View Post
I know right? xD
You must be really excited to be willing to say booyah xD

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 10:25 PM   #6
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Who gives a sh**

Spoiler:
Nah I keed, I keed! xD
Sounds like you're having such an awesome time girl, love you!! ^^

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 11:18 PM   #7
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentShayd View Post
That is right.. apparently Shayd there were Shayd sightings in Houston, TX, Cleveland, OH, and now Connecticut??? What is going on here? Oh yes it is AGENTSHAYD's VACATION!!!! BOOYAH!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!! <3
Feel so left out now...

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 11:32 PM   #8
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

aw don't be malenko...
looks over.. oops gotta run..
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 11:33 PM   #9
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwatcher View Post
aw don't be malenko...
Why not? You two are havin fun.....

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Old 07-05-2011, 11:37 PM   #10
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

we r just chillen know so
Old 07-05-2011, 11:38 PM   #11
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
but im glad to hear she made it alright so thats what matters.

Old 07-05-2011, 11:55 PM   #12
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
Shayd sightings?!
/gets my sniper rifle, M4, and Spas-12 shotgun
I mean....
/gets the parade ready
-.- bring it NEPHEW!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
You must be really excited to be willing to say booyah xD
xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xibitz360 View Post
Who gives a sh**

Spoiler:
Nah I keed, I keed! xD
Sounds like you're having such an awesome time girl, love you!! ^^
T.T You hate the SHAYD???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmalenko View Post
Feel so left out now...
O.o
Quote:
aw don't be malenko...
>.>
<.<
o.o
it wasn't me...>.>
Quote:
Why not? You two are havin fun.....
>.> we love you James! It is Shayd btw
Quote:
chillin like two penguins on an iceberg
Quote:
but im glad to hear she made it alright so thats what matters.
YES! I am safe! xD
Old 07-05-2011, 11:56 PM   #13
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
-.- bring it NEPHEW!!!

xD

O.o

>.>
<.<
o.o
it wasn't me...>.>

YES! I am safe! xD
well duh....who else that i know multi quotes peeps....

Old 07-06-2011, 12:07 AM   #14
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Quote:
-.- bring it NEPHEW!!!

xD

O.o

>.>
<.<
o.o
it wasn't me...>.>

YES! I am safe! xD
Consider it brought. Wait! I ain't even your nephew! Am I?!
Old 07-06-2011, 07:44 AM   #15
WindScar22
Special Jonin Candidate

WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I just got back from a trip to St. Louis last week, and it was awesome!
I hope your trip is awesome as well.
Vigorous and gallant....
Let's sing together
Namimori middle school!

Hibari: This signature is now perfect. If you so much as add one more word, I'll bite you to death.

Hibari: I'm so going to get you for this.
WindScar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 07:54 AM   #16
Uchiha Sonake
Chunin Exam Proctor

Uchiha Sonake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

What?! Shayd was in Houston, and she didn't swing by my place?! I'll have a word with her later....*mumbles* she was that damn near to me
\. /
/ . \
- -
I I

Uchiha Itachi

Made By Dezy
Uchiha Sonake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 07:58 AM   #17
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Cleveland?!!
Shayd, never ever think of getting that close to me again. You know the restraining order is 300 miles. D:

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 08:48 AM   #18
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sonake View Post
What?! Shayd was in Houston, and she didn't swing by my place?! I'll have a word with her later....*mumbles* she was that damn near to me
Of course you'd want her that "close" to you

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 08:51 AM   #19
Uchiha Sonake
Chunin Exam Proctor

Uchiha Sonake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur Mom View Post
Of course you'd want her that "close" to you
Shut up. You know what I meant airport stalker
\. /
/ . \
- -
I I

Uchiha Itachi

Made By Dezy
Uchiha Sonake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 09:05 AM   #20
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sonake View Post
Shut up. You know what I meant airport stalker
You're just in denial

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote