Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 07-13-2011, 08:19 PM   #21
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Deadliest Warrior Sea.3

I liked the Back for Blood Special with the Spetznas vs IRA. I think it was the Spetznas at least, I'm more of a Season 2 guy lol

The deadliest warrior video game is fun.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 08:21 PM   #22
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
I liked the Back for Blood Special with the Spetznas vs IRA. I think it was the Spetznas at least, I'm more of a Season 2 guy lol

The deadliest warrior video game is fun.
Youd be right...Spetznas was considered the Deadliest "Modern" Warrior while Spartans took Deadliest "Ancient" Warrior.

Never tried it is it fun?

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 08:24 PM   #23
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

The health bars are a bit small, but the game is really enjoyable. I love it. They're coming out with a new one for season 2 soon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-13-2011, 08:28 PM   #24
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The health bars are a bit small, but the game is really enjoyable. I love it. They're coming out with a new one for season 2 soon.
needs to be on disc form instead of downloading it.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Old 07-13-2011, 08:32 PM   #25
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

That is true. Makes it much more practical.

Old 07-13-2011, 08:33 PM   #26
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That is true. Makes it much more practical.
Id play it but seein as i dont have online play,i cant.

Old 07-13-2011, 08:41 PM   #27
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You don't need to play it online, you just need to connect to Xbox Live Arcade/Playstation Network.

Old 07-13-2011, 08:44 PM   #28
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You don't need to play it online, you just need to connect to Xbox Live Arcade/Playstation Network.
which i dont have...Oh well.Anyways...Whats been the best weapon youve seen so far?

Old 07-13-2011, 08:47 PM   #29
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I still am a really big fan of the Halberd. It just so awesome lmao. Another one I saw that appealed to me was the CIA's garrot. Spelling error? It's the weapon that beheads them from behind.

EDIT: I'm out for the night, send me a private message if you ever want to talk about DW or anything :3

Old 07-13-2011, 08:50 PM   #30
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I still am a really big fan of the Halberd. It just so awesome lmao. Another one I saw that appealed to me was the CIA's garrot. Spelling error? It's the weapon that beheads them from behind.
i know what your talking about...very effective tool If your up close or catch them off guard.Halberd is basiclly a triple threat.
Rajputs weapons were all very ineresting as a whole...different class and culture.

Old 07-14-2011, 01:53 AM   #31
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Can't for it to start. I love this show. It's awesome.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 02:03 AM   #32
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
Can't for it to start. I love this show. It's awesome.
Next week and a whole new crop of controversies and weapons shall be put to the test...Im ready!

Old 07-14-2011, 07:29 AM   #33
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

When does it premier?

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 08:01 AM   #34
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your girlfriend's wet dreams, and in your worse nightmares.
Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to Sasuke726

SWAT vs GSG-9 was my favorite group showdown.
Sasuke726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 08:30 PM   #35
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
When does it premier?
premires this upcoming Weds on Spike TV at around 9-10pm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke726 View Post
SWAT vs GSG-9 was my favorite group showdown.
was epic...like the Taser Shockwave weapon.

Old 07-19-2011, 07:43 PM   #36
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*bump* Ladies and Gentlemen boys and girls of all ages,Its come once again to tv,starting tomorrow An All new season and first on the chopping block is 2 famous generals that did there fair share.General George Washington vs. General Napoleon....should be a great match in consiting of Sabers,Pistols,Rifles,and Cannons (at least thats what i think) and wouldnt know about the X-Factors but all i can say is it'll be a great way to start off the season...and my pre-fight winner will be....hmmm i think Napoleon,dont have a reason but id classify him as an underdog.

Old 07-20-2011, 11:53 PM   #37
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

Big fan of Knight/Pirate.

The kill cam on that was epic.

Lifts up the face guard on the helmet and pops a shot from the revolver.

@Jmalenko: Yeah General George Washington won that. But it was like 49.6% to 51.4%. He won by less than a percent. It was a good one. Kill cam wasn't so great though, Washington sliced Napolean's throat. Kill shot would have been better.

Last edited by [Shikamaru]; 07-20-2011 at 11:56 PM.
[Shikamaru] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 09:10 PM   #38
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
Big fan of Knight/Pirate.

The kill cam on that was epic.

Lifts up the face guard on the helmet and pops a shot from the revolver.

@Jmalenko: Yeah General George Washington won that. But it was like 49.6% to 51.4%. He won by less than a percent. It was a good one. Kill cam wasn't so great though, Washington sliced Napolean's throat. Kill shot would have been better.
Yeah thanks for lettin me know...Thought Napoleon had it but i guess Washington was the better general of the 2...oh well im not hear broken.Next time the battle of the sexes as Joan of Arc faces off against William the conqourer* (mispelled probably).

Old 07-21-2011, 11:21 PM   #39
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Cant wait for the final episode of season 3 Vampire vs Zombie. :O
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 11:22 PM   #40
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
Cant wait for the final episode of season 3 Vampire vs Zombie. :O
Wait there actually doin that? I thought it was a joke?