Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 07-14-2011, 04:00 AM   #1
SASUKESxx CURSE
Freshmen Academy Student

SASUKESxx CURSE is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default possible "secret" charcters 4 generations

PROJECT ICHIGO 4 GENERATIONS

BY Nathan Herron AKA SageOf6TheRelems (you tube) SASUKESxx CURSE (XBL G.T) Lives in England.

1st. When reading my idea try to imagine it in your head . It helps .
2nd. I am posting this to as many places as possible in the hopes it gets lots of attention and could possibly happen.
3rd. If people copy this and claim it as there own (1) They are idiotic unimaginative fools (2) I WILL hunt you down and gut you like a fish. JUST KIDDING , but seriously there will be consequences. If u do copy and paste it to different places please include the TITLE and who it is by .THANK YOU.

Right I think it is our duty to as ANIME fans to try and get this one out. I am proposing Ichigo from bleach as a secret playable character in storm generations much like Lars Alexanderson was in storm 2, I'm sure this has all ready been suggested but I think I am the first to give it this much thought. It will be the form Ichigo takes after training in the Precipice World (longer hair, new sword and chain coiled around his arm. TRUE FORM) his Jutsu would obviously be the normal Getsuga Tenshō (red and black) fired from the sword in a crescent moon shape that follows you a bit... Think kakuzus fireballs but with no gaps in-between and he can also fire this from air much like Itachis fireball. Because Ichigo is FAST I think he should play a BIT like the 4th Hokage as in his movement, maybe slowed down a little bit. His grab should be like Lees were he teleports a small distance then slashes 3 times very quickly and delivers one final knock back slash or one super fast slash that goes through his opponent much like Taka Sasuke. His ultimate should be a dash attack which leads to the cinematic of him doing a single backhanded sword slash to knock his opponent in the air in which time he transforms into FINAL Getsuga Tenshō and uses Mugetsu. (This might be a little bit longer than the standard ultimate but it's worth it and not entirely impossible to do) Now his Awakening SHOULD obviously be the FINAL Getsuga Tenshō, as in Naruto Storm the ultimate is always a taste of things to come. His Jutsu whilst in awakening will be mugetsu (if any of you have seen Saskues new Atermatsu attack from the demo then imagine it to be a little like that except in reverse so instead of bursting up its falling down, a bit longer in range only in a straight line so no curving or following and to be almost as tall as the screen so you cant jump over it but you can strafe, jump 2 side ect). His combos in Awakening can be like Garras normal state combos are in the way he guides the sand with his hands except it's the Getsuga Tenshō flames (that's the only way I can think of describing it) as for his awakenings guard break move he could slash using the Getsuga sword. I am a bit unsure about his movement in his awakening should he have the teleport ability or should he jus move normally. If he moves normally then u will get people dashing to stun then jutsu much like Taka Sasukes awakening with Atermatsu. But with the teleport he might be too overpowered.

I have even thought about how to unlock him... in storm 2 the Achievements/trophies were fairly easy the only one I found personally hard was the titles one due to the lottery ticket. But in generations you could have the same Achievements/trophies with a few differences in order to get Ichigo u Have to Platinum/1000G the game to unlock him since the last Achievement/trophy on storm was
A PERFECT STORM MASTER.-- You've unlocked all achievements. CHANGE it to Congratulations, here's a strawberry Which gives you Ichigo and a new title of strawberry. Plus if were to chose Naruto as a support the team could be called "Anime Legends" or "Anime Heroes"

Obviously the bleach art style is different to naruto but I personally don't think the transition would be all that hard. (They did it with Lars and he's from a completely different type of Animation)

NOW FOR THE HARD PART. The Licensing and Money and Copyright ECT... This is the hardest part for obvious reasons. But my suggestion which could in fact solve everything is that you suggest it to Tite Kubo or the financial bakers of bleach in a way that seems beneficial to them. So here it goes "Bleach is a fantastic and creative manga/anime series and has a brilliant basis for console gaming specifically as a fighting game but has yet to be recognized on the two main consolesXbox 360 and the PS3. It was tried on the wii but received fairly mediocre reviews. Allowing your signature character to be used in this game would not only be a great gift to the fans of BOTH series but would allow you to see, as a test run ,where you to make a game like it in the future what it would be like using the storm engine ( WHICH I THINK ALL THE FANS WOULD REALLY LIKE AND WANT)"

SURLY THEY COULD COME TO SOME SORT OF AGREEMENT .PLEASE DO THIS

NOW EVERYONE GO OUT AND SPREAD THE WORD . BUT SINCE IM ASKIN YOU TO THIS THROUGH A COMPUTER SCREEN ..DONT GO OUT

THANX 4 READING LET ME KNOW UR VIEWS AND OPINIONS AND UR IDEAS
SASUKESxx CURSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 04:46 AM   #2
GeckoPutt
Genin Elite

GeckoPutt saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to GeckoPutt
Default Re: possible "secret" charcters 4 generations

Quote:
Originally Posted by SASUKESxx CURSE View Post
PROJECT ICHIGO 4 GENERATIONS

BY Nathan Herron AKA SageOf6TheRelems (you tube) SASUKESxx CURSE (XBL G.T) Lives in England.

1st. When reading my idea try to imagine it in your head . It helps .
2nd. I am posting this to as many places as possible in the hopes it gets lots of attention and could possibly happen.
3rd. If people copy this and claim it as there own (1) They are idiotic unimaginative fools (2) I WILL hunt you down and gut you like a fish. JUST KIDDING , but seriously there will be consequences. If u do copy and paste it to different places please include the TITLE and who it is by .THANK YOU.

Right I think it is our duty to as ANIME fans to try and get this one out. I am proposing Ichigo from bleach as a secret playable character in storm generations much like Lars Alexanderson was in storm 2, I'm sure this has all ready been suggested but I think I am the first to give it this much thought. It will be the form Ichigo takes after training in the Precipice World (longer hair, new sword and chain coiled around his arm. TRUE FORM) his Jutsu would obviously be the normal Getsuga Tenshō (red and black) fired from the sword in a crescent moon shape that follows you a bit... Think kakuzus fireballs but with no gaps in-between and he can also fire this from air much like Itachis fireball. Because Ichigo is FAST I think he should play a BIT like the 4th Hokage as in his movement, maybe slowed down a little bit. His grab should be like Lees were he teleports a small distance then slashes 3 times very quickly and delivers one final knock back slash or one super fast slash that goes through his opponent much like Taka Sasuke. His ultimate should be a dash attack which leads to the cinematic of him doing a single backhanded sword slash to knock his opponent in the air in which time he transforms into FINAL Getsuga Tenshō and uses Mugetsu. (This might be a little bit longer than the standard ultimate but it's worth it and not entirely impossible to do) Now his Awakening SHOULD obviously be the FINAL Getsuga Tenshō, as in Naruto Storm the ultimate is always a taste of things to come. His Jutsu whilst in awakening will be mugetsu (if any of you have seen Saskues new Atermatsu attack from the demo then imagine it to be a little like that except in reverse so instead of bursting up its falling down, a bit longer in range only in a straight line so no curving or following and to be almost as tall as the screen so you cant jump over it but you can strafe, jump 2 side ect). His combos in Awakening can be like Garras normal state combos are in the way he guides the sand with his hands except it's the Getsuga Tenshō flames (that's the only way I can think of describing it) as for his awakenings guard break move he could slash using the Getsuga sword. I am a bit unsure about his movement in his awakening should he have the teleport ability or should he jus move normally. If he moves normally then u will get people dashing to stun then jutsu much like Taka Sasukes awakening with Atermatsu. But with the teleport he might be too overpowered.

I have even thought about how to unlock him... in storm 2 the Achievements/trophies were fairly easy the only one I found personally hard was the titles one due to the lottery ticket. But in generations you could have the same Achievements/trophies with a few differences in order to get Ichigo u Have to Platinum/1000G the game to unlock him since the last Achievement/trophy on storm was
A PERFECT STORM MASTER.-- You've unlocked all achievements. CHANGE it to Congratulations, here's a strawberry Which gives you Ichigo and a new title of strawberry. Plus if were to chose Naruto as a support the team could be called "Anime Legends" or "Anime Heroes"

Obviously the bleach art style is different to naruto but I personally don't think the transition would be all that hard. (They did it with Lars and he's from a completely different type of Animation)

NOW FOR THE HARD PART. The Licensing and Money and Copyright ECT... This is the hardest part for obvious reasons. But my suggestion which could in fact solve everything is that you suggest it to Tite Kubo or the financial bakers of bleach in a way that seems beneficial to them. So here it goes "Bleach is a fantastic and creative manga/anime series and has a brilliant basis for console gaming specifically as a fighting game but has yet to be recognized on the two main consolesXbox 360 and the PS3. It was tried on the wii but received fairly mediocre reviews. Allowing your signature character to be used in this game would not only be a great gift to the fans of BOTH series but would allow you to see, as a test run ,where you to make a game like it in the future what it would be like using the storm engine ( WHICH I THINK ALL THE FANS WOULD REALLY LIKE AND WANT)"

SURLY THEY COULD COME TO SOME SORT OF AGREEMENT .PLEASE DO THIS

NOW EVERYONE GO OUT AND SPREAD THE WORD . BUT SINCE IM ASKIN YOU TO THIS THROUGH A COMPUTER SCREEN ..DONT GO OUT

THANX 4 READING LET ME KNOW UR VIEWS AND OPINIONS AND UR IDEAS
As much as I admire your enthusiasm, this has been discussed before in other posts. As amazing as the idea would be it is:

1. Extremely unlikely due to the difference in Anime, Manga, Character Styles;
2. Unthinkable, considering how CC2 have said that they want to include as many Naruto characters as they can that haven't had the chance to make an appearance yet in a Storm game and it would be far more likely that these characters would be put in before a guest character like Ichigo.

I wish you the best of luck in getting this message around but remember just because the makers of the game might catch a glimpse of this message it doesn't mean that he's going to enter work the next day and say, "I've been given a great idea!...".

Lars Alexandersson was added because he received an extra costume design in Tekken 6 which was created by Masashi Kishimoto of CyberConnect 2 (people who make Naruto); this design formed the basis of his appearance in Ultimate Ninja Storm 2. Bleach and Tite Kubo (as awesome as they both are) have nothing to do with Naruto in almost anyway! The only thing they have in common is the fact that their manga is released in Shonen Jump Magazine.

Again, as awesome it would be. I would bet a good 6-digit figure that this won't happen.
- - -

/\/\:Xbox Gamertag:/\/\
----------- IOStefanOI -----------

Do you want to know which characters are in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
along with the SCANS and/or VIDEOS to prove them?
|
V

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by GeckoPutt; 07-14-2011 at 04:52 AM.
GeckoPutt is offline   Reply With Quote