Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 07-12-2011, 08:13 AM   #1
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default OTL: Jose def. Devroux

Week 1 is Lingo Week. Lingo is probably the quickest game of all the games.

In this game, you will be given the first letter of a 5 letter word.

What you have to do, is type and submit a five letter word. I will tell you how many letters you got right and if you have any out of place. If the letter is underlined, it's out of place, if a letter is in place, it will just be there. If the letter isn't in the word, I'll leave an strikeout in its place. You get five chances to guess the word. The first person to guess their word, gets the point. You need three points to win. If both guess their word on the same try, they both get a point.

Here's an example of a word.

L _ _ _ _
L O S E R <-- O out of place
L A R G E <-- No good letters
L A S S O <-- O in correct place
LINGO <--- All correct

Get it?

Dev: P
Jose(2): Z
Nah man I'm 15, so this was my freshman year of high school.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Guess not everyone knows yet. I kept my real age a secret since I joined when I was like ten. Needed that #ForumCred.

Last edited by Shikamaru Nara; 07-16-2011 at 07:46 AM.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:12 AM   #2
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: OTL: Devroux Vs Jose

S T O V E

This not being able to type all caps is going to irk me...
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:18 AM   #3
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose just might be Kage someday.
Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

T A B L E.

Ugh I hate the letter T. D:
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:20 AM   #4
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Dev: Stove
Jose: Table
Guess not everyone knows yet. I kept my real age a secret since I joined when I was like ten. Needed that #ForumCred.
Old 07-12-2011, 11:23 AM   #5
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

T a c o s.
Old 07-12-2011, 11:25 AM   #6
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Correct. Dev needs to get it on his next guess.
Old 07-12-2011, 11:36 AM   #7
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

S T E A K

What the hell... v.v
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 07-12-2011, 11:46 AM   #8
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Correct. New letters up.
Old 07-12-2011, 11:50 AM   #9
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

What kind of sorcery did they use to get those words in two tries? >.>

Quote:
All you're really doing is trying to puff up your fragile ego and make yourself think you're on top when you're really just an average monkey clambering around the trees and finding your crap just like a lot of people in the world and your not able to realize it
-A disgruntled bg'er

Little does he know, I aspire to be an ape.
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:50 AM   #10
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Guessing!
Old 07-12-2011, 12:04 PM   #11
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

B a c o n.
Old 07-12-2011, 12:07 PM   #12
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Bacon
Old 07-12-2011, 12:10 PM   #13
Devroux

Awards Showcase

H E L L O

lol This is going to be hard...
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 07-12-2011, 12:13 PM   #14
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Hello
Old 07-12-2011, 12:24 PM   #15
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

B e l l s.
Old 07-12-2011, 12:25 PM   #16
Devroux

Awards Showcase

H A N D S

I'm good with mine... (LOL I'm just trying to put more words so I can post the actual word in all caps. Don't mind me. xD)
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 07-12-2011, 07:29 PM   #17
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Jose: Bells
Dev: Hands
Old 07-12-2011, 08:11 PM   #18
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

B i l l s.
Old 07-12-2011, 09:02 PM   #19
Devroux

Awards Showcase

H A L L S

lol
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 07-14-2011, 06:46 AM   #20
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Bills is correct.
Halls

Jose gets the point, new words up.