Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 07-08-2011, 04:48 PM   #1
Ninjasummer
Apprentice Genin

Ninjasummer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Lightbulb Who will Naruto end up with and why?

I want to hear not only opinions but REASONS why Sakura or Hinata will end up with Naruto.

WHAT NOT TO DO: Say stuff like "NARUHINA 4EVA!THEY'RE CUTE"

WHAT TO DO: Say stuff like " I think ... will be with naruto because of this reason...

~Thanks
Ninjasummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 04:52 PM   #2
Black☆Star
Genin

Location: Right behind you. Look a little harder, you'll see.
Black☆Star saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Who will Naruto end up with and why?

No one in my opinion.
Black☆Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 05:19 PM   #3
sasukehei1023
Freshmen Academy Student

sasukehei1023 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Red face Re: Who will Naruto end up with and why?

i think and hope that hinata will because sakura will end up with sasuke most likely, but if sasuke dies she'll end up with lee
sasukehei1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 05:25 PM   #4
Mini-Chan
Apprentice Genin

Mini-Chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think Naruto will end up with Sakura because I think Sakura is starting to doubt Sasuke is the one for her. I think that because *spoiler alert* she looked sad (and kinda guilty in my opinion) when her admirer said something along the lines of "If he's someone you like, I'm sure he's a great guy." That is just my interpretation.
Mini-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:00 PM   #5
Ninjasummer
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasukehei1023 View Post
i think and hope that hinata will because sakura will end up with sasuke most likely, but if sasuke dies she'll end up with lee
Not to burst your bubble, but Lee openly acknowledges that he will not be with Sakura. Also, Sakura had a school girl crush on him because she thought he was cute. Now that she is a little wiser, I don't think she wants to be with him. Also, even if Sakura is taken, that doesn't make NaruHina any more likely. Please explain your reason more.
Old 07-08-2011, 06:17 PM   #6
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your girlfriend's wet dreams, and in your worse nightmares.
Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to Sasuke726

if not hinata naruto will end up alone, bcuz sakura isnt gonna go 4 naruto bcuz she has been in love with sasuke since the beginning and she still loves him somewhat. naruto isnt even worried bout relationships bcuz he is so focused on tryin 2 get Sasuke back. which is more of a reason y he wuld end up alone.
Sasuke726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:30 PM   #7
White Zetsu
Chunin

White Zetsu saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

he will end up with Sasuke if he saves him...
Spoiler:
jk he will probly end up with sakura if hinata isnt killed or something..
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
White Zetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:18 PM   #8
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I think he will end up with Sakura, mainly due to the fact of the parallism between naruto's parents and naruto and sakura. Naruto's mom wants Naruto to end up with a girl just like her. and who fits that description? Sakura. NOT Hinata. Hinata is just a really stupid side character who does really have any significent spot in the show. Sakura and Naruto have both been working hard to save Sasuke, Hinata has done nothing to help Naruto with that goal, nothing! Sakura has been working and trying alongside Naruto towards that goal. They have bonded over that and all the time they have spent together on missions, training etc. Sakura is like Mini-chan, sad and guilty. I think she feels like after Sasuke tried to kill her a few times, that she is disappointed at the way he turned out. Now she is hoping and putting her faith in Naruto to settle it. But she doesn't like the fact that he may die. I don't think she wants to lose another person close to her. I think she has deep feelings for Naruto deep inside herself but doesn't know it. Remember, her crush on Sasuke is just an infautuation, meaning that it will eventually wear off, maybe not now but evetually. And Sakura has seen the depths that Naruto has gone to make her happy. I think she is fasinated by that. Plus Naruto only has eyes for Sakura and only sees Hinata as a friend. By this point, NaruHina is dead pretty much and so is SasuSaku . NaruSaku is the closet to being canon at this point, I believe Sakura will have a revelation soon and maybe change her mind about who she really likes, idk. But for the above reasons, I believe that Naruto will end up with Sakura.
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:22 PM   #9
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

if ends up with sakura naruto will be like every other manga, if he ends up with hinata it would be something new either way naruto could end up alone for all i care

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:49 PM   #10
sharingangirl
Genin Elite

sharingangirl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Hopefully neither. Not much depth to either couple...but, putting hater mode aside. If there had to be a couple, most likely NaruHina. It is more probable to be written with the fact that Naruto doesn't seem to be so desperate for Sakura anymore. While Hinata shows to really love Naruto. What I'm saying is that Hinata would be heart broken to lose Naruto too Sakura, while if Sakura lost Naruto to Hinata she would be like 'meh, I didn't care in the first place'.
We are humans, not fish. We don't know what kind of people we are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?- Itachi Uchiha

<(((O)))> | | <(((O)))> < rinnegan.
sharingangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:45 AM   #11
PcolaTy
Ninja Academy Student

PcolaTy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I said this before, and I will say it again, just because a guy loves a girl, it does not mean they will end up together, usually never ends up that way anyway. Many people believe that Naruto will end up with Sakura, because of a few things, one Kushina told Naruto to date someone like his mom, and let me ask you guys this, would you date someone like your mom? I believe MK put that in there as some humor, to lighten Naruto's universe about all the carnage that the war will bring. Dont get me wrong, i like both NaruHina and NaruSaku, but Naruto will never go back on his word, and he will bring Sasuke back because he wants to make Sakura happy, and he believes she will be happier with sasuke then him.

And as for the BS about Hinata being a stupid side character and Sakura being the main female character, what does any of that have to matter. I hate to burst your bubble, but just because they are the main characters, they will not end up together. And there has been many books like that, usually the main female or male character will die and the other main character will usually end up with a side character. I have seen it many of times.
PcolaTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 01:37 PM   #12
Ninjasummer
Apprentice Genin

This just occurred to me. The Hyuga Byakugan must be passed down among their family, so doesn't that mean Hinata would have to be paired off with a relative like NEJI. Also, is Sakura growing close to Naruto as a brother/best friend type? That seems very possible.

Last edited by Ninjasummer; 07-09-2011 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Wrong Colors
Old 07-09-2011, 04:42 PM   #13
Devy
Apprentice Genin

Location: In your keyboard, making you look at cat pictures...
Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjasummer View Post
This just occurred to me. The Hyuga Byakugan must be passed down among their family, so doesn't that mean Hinata would have to be paired off with a relative like NEJI. Also, is Sakura growing close to Naruto as a brother/best friend type? That seems very possible.
Naruto+Sakura=Friend Zone.
Devy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 04:46 PM   #14
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasukehei1023 View Post
Sasukes a gay man :l ... thats why he never looked at a woman that way in his life :l

LHG

//Senpai Please Notice Me//
LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 04:51 PM   #15
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

He may not be with anyone but likewise what Kushina said is that he must have a girl like her.. Sakura and Hinata are a bit similar to Kushina but I'm not sure who will be with him...
Sasuke doesn't see a girl in THAT way.. He avoids them or what cause... Rather to point out that Kishimoto has acknowledge Hinata as a better Heroine and Announced that Sakura is truly in love with Sasuke.... We are not sure what Kishimoto has created for the ending.. He has finished the series as of what I have heard but to the point of value is we wait and see what happens.

LHG

//Senpai Please Notice Me//
LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 05:01 PM   #16
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I would just simply say Naruto will end up with Sakura if Hinata was not around. Hinata confessed her love to Naruto and he knows she loves him.. and I doubt he will just ignore her like she is nothing. I do not think Sakura likes Sasuke at the same level she did at the beginning of the series due to her starting to notice Naruto but she still likes Sasuke.

Eh, Who knows what will happen..

rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 06:12 PM   #17
Ninjasummer
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingangirl View Post
Hopefully neither. Not much depth to either couple...but, putting hater mode aside. If there had to be a couple, most likely NaruHina. It is more probable to be written with the fact that Naruto doesn't seem to be so desperate for Sakura anymore. While Hinata shows to really love Naruto. What I'm saying is that Hinata would be heart broken to lose Naruto too Sakura, while if Sakura lost Naruto to Hinata she would be like 'meh, I didn't care in the first place'.
I think he likes her to the same degree, but is focused on bringing Sasuke back instead of his feelings for her. I don't get what you are saying. Hinata just wants to see Naruto happy and not feeling alone. She would support him even if he were with Sakura. That's why Hinata is so sweet and likeable. Sakura kind of freaked out when a guy she was infatuated with left Konoha. I can't imagine her being apathetic if a guy she cares about replaces her.
Old 07-12-2011, 11:27 PM   #18
sharingangirl
Genin Elite

sharingangirl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjasummer View Post
I think he likes her to the same degree, but is focused on bringing Sasuke back instead of his feelings for her. I don't get what you are saying. Hinata just wants to see Naruto happy and not feeling alone. She would support him even if he were with Sakura. That's why Hinata is so sweet and likeable. Sakura kind of freaked out when a guy she was infatuated with left Konoha. I can't imagine her being apathetic if a guy she cares about replaces her.
Late response now but whatever :\
I think she would be disappointed to lose him... But, mainly I think whether you are a fan of either, you have to admit that Hinata derserves to be with Naruto more...Because she is so likeable is the reason that they make a better couple. How is finding a gf replacing her? Sakura doesn't have those feelings for Naruto. Hinata does. Naruto has lost most of his interest in Sakura anyway.
Then again, I support neither couple, I'm just looking on what I see as the more likely.
We are humans, not fish. We don't know what kind of people we are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?- Itachi Uchiha

<(((O)))> | | <(((O)))> < rinnegan.
sharingangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 12:38 AM   #19
moonwatcher
Girl in the shadows

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

late on the response but id pick neither one

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Tifa Legacy:
:P Aunty moonie's my number one aunt.
I miss my neice :/
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 05:55 PM   #20
Graceland
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In that little box, under the bridge, closest to you.
Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I think Naruto will end up with Hinata because; It feels like Sakura and Naruto are only in the friendzone, or like Brother and Sister, so i dont believe that's going to happen. Because Hinata confessed her love, and i think Kishi, in the original Naruto, has given some hints to the NaruHina, because Naruto said to Hinata that he likes people like her, and that she would be a good wife some day But that's my oppinions!
Graceland is offline   Reply With Quote