Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 07-07-2011, 08:42 PM   #1
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Naru vs Draco

BAM! And the stain is still there

Scamwow! Now, by one for the price of two!

Last edited by -Naruto-; 07-09-2011 at 10:18 AM.
-Naruto- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 08:57 PM   #2
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Raikou vs Draco

what the heck...

rules: gm=redo, keep the fun goin
you go first.
We got innocence for days

Well, I think I'm gonna burn in hell
Everybody burn the house right down

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Draco Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 09:03 PM   #3
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

*I found myself in an open field, enjoying the weather, when my rest is disrupted by a strong spiritual pressure. I flip backwards, onto my feet, as I find Draco on the opposite side of the field. Pointing a finger, I release a cero*
Old 07-07-2011, 09:06 PM   #4
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

*I see the cero come at me and i put one hand infront of me, catch it, and crush it with my super hard hierro skin.* your going to have to do better than that. *i sonido behind you and attempt to pierce your stomach with my hand*

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Old 07-07-2011, 09:22 PM   #5
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

i'll counter tommorow, gtg to bed. peace.

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Old 07-08-2011, 02:18 PM   #6
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco Uchiha View Post
*I see the cero come at me and i put one hand infront of me, catch it, and crush it with my super hard hierro skin.* your going to have to do better than that. *i sonido behind you and attempt to pierce your stomach with my hand*
*Spinning around, I harden the hierro around my hand, and use it in an attempt to redirect your hand towards the ground. I follow up by charging a cero, while I attempt to strike your face with my spare hand, at the same time, releasing that cero. I jump back to a safer distance*