Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 07-25-2013, 07:18 AM   #1
feltlikeposting
Genin Elite

feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Naruto Shippuden 322 Discussion.

I loved this episode. It really demonstrated how powerful Madara is, this was definitley my favourite episode in a long time.

Cant wait for next week
feltlikeposting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 07:56 AM   #2
Dragon Master Ryuthan
Chunin

Dragon Master Ryuthan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Master Ryuthan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Master Ryuthan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Master Ryuthan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Master Ryuthan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Master Ryuthan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden 322 Discussion.

The animation was perfection too. i think the next couple of episodes will totally make up for all the fillers we were forced to endure.

The Village Hidden in the Horizon
Dragon Master Ryuthan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 09:20 AM   #3
spaz951
Freshmen Academy Student

spaz951 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

this episode was freaking amazing ! madara is the best ! rennigan ! susano'o ! two meteors ! mokuton ! a huge fireball ! ultimate taijutsu ! can suck ALL the energy of rasen shuriken ! this is unbelivable. i read the manga and i knew this will happen but it's still too exciting to watch it animated. seriously. this episode is the best.
spaz951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:09 AM   #4
hyugahead
Ninja Academy Student

hyugahead saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!hyugahead saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

One of the best episodes in the series. Just epicness.
hyugahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:16 AM   #5
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Loldara.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:18 AM   #6
superelephant36
Chunin

superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I like temari being the only one to damage (sort of) madara. I was so proud of my girl
-Tayuya
"I want to be a great and powerful ninja! To walk in the footsteps of the legendary kunoichi, Tsunade!"
-Tenten
superelephant36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:22 AM   #7
minato901
Genin

minato901 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i loved it especially the animation and all that ninjutsu and i just loved the sparks when the swords were clashing just an amazing episode by the way Hiroyuki Yamashita was the Episode Director/Storyboard/Animation Supervisor and Masayuki Kouda was one of the animators for today episode.

storm 3 is epic

storm 3 mains
Neji (Great Ninja War)

Sasuke (EMS Sharingan)

Naruto (Bijju Bomb)
minato901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 11:46 AM   #8
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Animation was pretty awesome and the scene where Madara was kicking everyone's ass looked pretty awesome plus his jutsus looked really awesome its nice we finally see some of his powers in the anime.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 01:17 PM   #9
Leejjon
Apprentice Genin

Leejjon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Leejjon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Leejjon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Finally some episode they put effort in. I love it when the bad guys kick ass.

Last edited by Leejjon; 07-31-2013 at 05:01 AM.
Leejjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 01:56 PM   #10
and17y1
Chunin Exam Participant

and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

In my opinion the chapter was bad at these points:
Madara's Susanoo's colour is not the colour many people expected to see.
Madara's voice is the same as Obito's.
There was a bug - they showed Madara with Rinnegan earlier.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and17y1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 05:35 PM   #11
fxzer0
Freshmen Academy Student

fxzer0 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i wish i didnt have to wait a week to watch the next one
fxzer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 06:17 PM   #12
Ridoku Sennin
Freshmen Academy Student

Ridoku Sennin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Madara was just to Badass, I really liked when he grabbed the kunai, stuck the paper bomb to a ninja and returned to the sender
Ridoku Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 09:00 PM   #13
feltlikeposting
Genin Elite

feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superelephant36 View Post
I like temari being the only one to damage (sort of) madara. I was so proud of my girl
She didnt damage him but she was the only one to hit him lol, which was pretty cool.
feltlikeposting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:42 PM   #14
hyugahead
Ninja Academy Student

hyugahead saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!hyugahead saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by and17y1 View Post
Madara's voice is the same as Obito's.
What color could you possibly expect when all we have is the black and white manga?
hyugahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 01:12 AM   #15
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

The animation in this episode was freaking amazing. Madara's a total badass.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 01:20 AM   #16
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by and17y1 View Post
Madara's voice is the same as
Spoiler:
Obito's.

Manga Volume cover already showed us what color it was gonna be and its the same.

Spoiler:
Dude, spoilers. Obito could change his voice to whatever he wants just like Yamato did to impersonate Sasori inside Hiruko. For all we know it could change when his mask is destroyed.

I saw that too

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 01:25 AM   #17
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Also, if you've played UNS3, it shows his Susano'o's color.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 07-26-2013, 02:52 AM   #18
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I fanboyed.

konoha chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 09:39 PM   #19
magicman
Freshmen Academy Student

magicman saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

this is the best episode I've seen so far
magicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 12:06 PM   #20
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

I loved this episode. Not really a Madara/Uchiha fanatic, but the animation in this episode was incredible! There was so much action and it all looked fluid and cool and the episode actually felt long (and not in a dragged-out boring kind of way), which doesn't happen a lot in Naruto anymore. Also, the style in which it was made and the little bits of extra content they added like the shinobi's facial expressions and trembling as Madara got more and more ridiculous. I remember the manga chapters of this sequence being kind of cool, but the anime blew it out of the water here-one of the few examples where the anime outshines the manga. Yeah, there was a mistaken early glimpse of the Rinnegan, but that's forgivable. We already knew Madara's voice would be the same, as shown from the video games, and that's something I like. Onoki would immediately know that Tobi wasn't Madara if his voice was different
Spoiler:
and Minato and Kakashi would've known that Tobi was Obito if he hadn't changed his voice.
I'm just interested to see if Tobi's voice changes after the reveal, because it would be kind of annoying to have the same voice having a conversation with itself.

Back on point: One of the top five episodes of the entire series IMO.

Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote