Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 07-16-2011, 12:25 AM   #21
nine-tails chakra armor
Apprentice Genin

nine-tails chakra armor saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Whose fought tougher ppl

and i threw out orrochimaru, so he doesnt count for sasuke. well if we put it that way then it is naruto he has fought more people also. sasuke had help with killer bee true but naruto had help with pein. not directly but when hinata almost dieds infront of him that sets him off and thats how he was able to get unpinned. but still sasuke faught all the kages that has to mean something and he did it by himself. oh yea by the way naruto has fought a kage that ones not for debate its just to give another strong person he fought anyone know what kage he fought? .................... he fought old lady tsunade.lol wasnt serious and she beat him with 1 finger but he still fought her.lol
nine-tails chakra armor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 09:15 AM   #22
bthug
Apprentice Genin

bthug has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

honestly Im not reading the manago so i dont know much about sasuke fighting the kages, but didnt Naruto, not fight exactly but doge the fastest attack from the raikage recently?
Old 07-16-2011, 12:22 PM   #23
Riku-
Freshmen Academy Student

Riku- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i would say naruto for the fact that he fought stronger people only for the fact that sasuke didn't really fight the kages at the summit till the end, they ended up just being skirmishes and yes their strong but atleast naruto can overcome fights that no one would possibly think he can win, the at the begining of the series with gaara. but on a side note naruto is a fighter and a genius at that, i would think that he could beat danzo pretty easily. i forget what ending it was in shippuden but the one where he fights neji, ten ten, and rock lee at the end is a perfect example
Riku- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 08:50 PM   #24
bthug
Apprentice Genin

bthug has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

ur right he does fight gaara and neji in "Naruto" idk if sasuke could have taken Neji.
Old 07-16-2011, 09:01 PM   #25
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine-tails chakra armor View Post
and i threw out orrochimaru, so he doesnt count for sasuke. well if we put it that way then it is naruto he has fought more people also. sasuke had help with killer bee true but naruto had help with pein. not directly but when hinata almost dieds infront of him that sets him off and thats how he was able to get unpinned. but still sasuke faught all the kages that has to mean something and he did it by himself. oh yea by the way naruto has fought a kage that ones not for debate its just to give another strong person he fought anyone know what kage he fought? .................... he fought old lady tsunade.lol wasnt serious and she beat him with 1 finger but he still fought her.lol
1. Naruto "help" from Hinata wasn't nearly as much help as Sasuke got vs Killer Bee. Sasuke got completely destroyed in that fight more than once.

2. Sasuke didn't fight the Kages he fought Danzo and Raikage. You can't count every single encounter as a fight. He did nothing against Gaara, Tschiikage and Mei. He yet again was saved by Zetsu when he was about to have to fight Mei.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 12:04 PM   #26
uzamakilives
Freshmen Academy Student

uzamakilives is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

all good examplles i believe. but heres my thoughts

naruto=== pain, kakuza, gaara(Tailed beast mode), Orochimaru, kabuto(Elite Medical Ninja), those are just a few you can say that are tough. theres more

Sasuke=== Itachi, Killer bee(he had tons of Help), Danzo(karin helped), Raikage(short skirmish), mei(short Skirmish). I guess im making up reasons but sasuke would be dead if he didnt have help.

Naruto defeated all enemys by himself. Lets just say one of his toughest battles was kakuza. He had 5 lives basically, those five lives woulda been destroyed because with one hit from that rasen shuriken woulda broke all masks
uzamakilives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 10:03 PM   #27
Kane Uchiha
Freshmen Academy Student

Kane Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Between Naruto and Sasuke I can't decide. Both fought some intense battles. Madera Uchiha FTW
Kane Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 10:17 PM   #28
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

Sasuke.

He battled Raikage, Danzo, Deidara, KB, Itachi, Orochimaru, and virtually everyone else at the kage summit.

Naruto's most difficult task was Pain, whom held back considerably attempting not to kill Naruto.Though, to add justice, Naruto fought Pain alone(Not really, Pain was weakend from battle),

Sasuke had Jugo, Suigetsu, Karin (Whom healed and recovered him completely between fights), and Madara. Without them, he'd be dead in more than one battle.
[Shikamaru] is offline   Reply With Quote