Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

View Poll Results: Who will win?
Ishtar 3 75.00%
Zer0 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-10-2011, 07:51 PM   #81
Zer0
Apprentice Genin

Zer0 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Ishtar vs Zer0 rematch

".......!
Shut up!"
Opens the gust jar.

"I sense...a strong gale from below.

"I can sense them!"

Aims toward the ceiling.
Zer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:54 PM   #82
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

"Crap!"

Plants sword my ground

"I can't.....hold on for very...long."

This is the only way. "Pyro Spir-"
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:02 PM   #83
Zer0
Apprentice Genin

Fires the destruction arrow at the ceiling interrupting the gust jar's gale movements.
"I-Ishtar!"

"W-what was that?" Tries to recover from the blast.

"......."

"Over there!"

"Ishtar!"

"What? That seemed like on purpose."

""

"Lilina. Do not forget that you can now simultaneously use your offense-defense mode. Do not forget."
Old 07-10-2011, 08:06 PM   #84
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

"Great. An escape route." Jumps down into the middle of the room below. "The throne room. That's where the entrance to the main tower is. And that's where Zer0 is! Lilina! I'm very sorry what happened at the lake. But I had no choice." Senses mass amounts of chakra approaching.
Old 07-10-2011, 08:11 PM   #85
Zer0
Apprentice Genin

Jumps down the hole.

Appears out from the shadows

Spits acid through a wall

"Hi.
I'm sorry. But....." aim's the bow of destruction at you. "100% accuracy and 110% destruction."

"We've got you surrounded kid."
Old 07-10-2011, 08:14 PM   #86
Ishtar
Banned

"4-1. That's not very fair. You guys. You don't have to do this! You're just mere pawns for Zer0!"
Old 07-10-2011, 08:16 PM   #87
Zer0
Apprentice Genin

"Enough of your chattering. Fire Lilina!"

Draws bow back
Old 07-10-2011, 08:18 PM   #88
Ishtar
Banned

"I absolutely have to dodge this. Lighteye: Stage 3" Concentrates at the arrow being fired at me
Old 07-10-2011, 08:24 PM   #89
Zer0
Apprentice Genin

The arrow of destruction "misses" you by mere inches as it blasts the wall with force behind you.

"I see now. I see what's going on."

"..........What?"

Puzzled look.

"Is there something wrong with her weapon?"
Old 07-10-2011, 08:27 PM   #90
Ishtar
Banned

"Thanks for making an opening for me to escape, Lilina." Jumps on the wall back up into the hole above me. "The dining room."
Old 07-11-2011, 07:10 AM   #91
Zer0
Apprentice Genin

"This calls for....." Performs hand signs

"Coffin 5 and 6. Open."

Raxus and Cyrax step out.

"Raxus. You are alive. Both of you. I revived you."

"But why?"

"To destroy Ishtar."

"He defeated Naraku?"

"Correct"

"Cyrax. You hear that? We have a job."

"Yes. I know. But I feel different."

"I should inform you two. You have a new arsenal of weapons and abilities."

"We do huh."

"Yes. Raxus. Your blue flames now have taken on a purple tint. They will steal someones soul if even touched. You can use them to your advantage now. Your phantom mode, is now the reaper mode. You can control the souls around you freely. Summon souls to your advantage. And with the new weapons, the hooked claws of the underworld, you can steal your opponents soul."

"Sweet!"

"And as for Cyrax. He has been upgraded. He now has greater potential. He's a true cybernetic warrior. His arsenal of weapons have been vastly upgraded and more added."

"What have you done to me?"

"Cyrax. You've become more powerful than ever. You have cloaking devices, visors, lock-on systems, Naraku''s arm mechanism, and even a techno blast system with different drives. A chill drive, shock drive, douse drive. I only made a few though. But don't forget these."

Poofs up the giant lion gauntlets.

"These are yours."

Attaches them to my arms. "It fits."

"Yes. Now. Do no forget to destroy Ishtar."

"Yeah yeah. I'll get him back."
".............Affirmative, king Zer0."
Old 07-11-2011, 07:13 AM   #92
Ishtar
Banned

I run in to the dining room. I sense something from above. As expected. More of these guys pop up. I stop in my tracks and look up to the chandelier. "Raxus." I see him resting on top of it.
Old 07-11-2011, 07:18 AM   #93
Zer0
Apprentice Genin

"Yeah. Ishtar. I've known you since you were a kid. I can't believe you let me die. And my brother! What happened to him? No one knows! I want to be free of this curse. Let's finish this, shall we?"

Cyrax turns off his cloaking device and holds up one gauntlet.
The gauntlets resemble lions. The gaping mouths of the lions lets Cyrax shoot his projectiles.

"Multi-missile shot."

Smirk.
Old 07-11-2011, 07:19 AM   #94
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Talking to yourself again? r.r
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:23 AM   #95
Ishtar
Banned

"...!"There's no way I can-
"Iron skin!"
Old 07-11-2011, 07:27 AM   #96
Zer0
Apprentice Genin

I sense you still alive under the rubble. "He's not dead. In fact...."

"In fact what?!" Jumps down from the chandelier.

Poof!

"It's just a substitution clone."

"What?!"

I felt something.
Over there.
Let's go.
Alright..

@Shikamaru: Yep. This is only my second battle. I'm planning a third and final one.
Old 07-11-2011, 07:30 AM   #97
Ishtar
Banned

Appears in the throne room."There are three coffins. No doubt Hugh and Naraku are in two of them. But the last one baffles me as to who it is."
Readies sword.
Old 07-11-2011, 07:31 AM   #98
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

btw, Zer0 will win. >.>
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:34 AM   #99
Zer0
Apprentice Genin

"Coffin 7. Open."

Hugh steps out.

"Brother."

"Hugh. Take this claymore. It has awesome strength and powers."

Takes the large blade in my hand by the handle

"It's light...."

"Only to the chosen wielder it is."

"I see."

"Now. Go forth and face your sibling."

Hesitates. "Alright." Steps forward.
"Ishtar...." Activates lighteye
"I'm a step above the rest."
Old 07-11-2011, 07:39 AM   #100
Ishtar
Banned

"I know, sis." How can I match up with her? Well. Anything is possible I guess."Come at me."

@Shikamaru: Maybe.