Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 04-05-2013, 03:11 PM   #1
YellowFlashOfKonoha
Ninja Academy Student

YellowFlashOfKonoha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Do you think Madara could end up working with Orochimaru?

Ok I know that it sounds weird but think about it: Madara says he couldn't become the ten-tails host because he had an edo tensei body instead of one that was revived by the outer path.
I think this will happen and just wanted to know people's thoughts on it:
-Sasuke will decide to fight Madara and "Tobito"/Masked Man after discovering that Tobito was the one who used the nine-tails against konoha to rekindle the flames of war against the Uchiha.
-Sasuke puts Orochimaru under a mind control jutsu or something so that the 4 hokage are free and brings Hashirama, Tobirama and Minato with him to the war but leaves Hiruzen, Jugo, and Suigestsu behind to make sure orochimaru stays trapped in the jutsu.
-Kakashi, Naruto, and Minato team up to fight Tobito and kill him
-Tobirama and Hashirama fight Madara, Tobirama finally apologizes for what he did (hoping it will release Madara's soul and send him back to the afterlife) but it does work. They are able to stop the ten-tails somehow.
-Orochimaru wakes up from genjutsu, releases the remaining hokage and has them disapear
-Madara takes Tobitos body with him and escapes with the body
-Sasuke decides he has to finish off Madara and stop the cycle of hatred so nobody else ends up like him.
-Madara goes to Orochimaru and the two team up since Orochimaru wants the sharingan and all kinds of jutsu and Madara wants a new body because Orochimaru has that soul transfer technique.

I know that there are definetly holes in this and it probably wont happen but i would just like to know peoples thoughts
YellowFlashOfKonoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 03:18 PM   #2
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Do you think Madara could end up working with Orochimaru?

I doubt it.

Village Hidden in Blood
Official Member Of the nights watch

A man is as good as his word.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uzumaki Naruto! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 08:21 AM   #3
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Do you think Madara could end up working with Orochimaru?

Well I just decided I would post here cause I saw there weren't much posts here... I know nothing about shippuden cause I didn't watch it yet. I hope this makes you feel better...
darshen13 is offline   Reply With Quote