Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 07-01-2011, 05:32 PM   #41
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Draw The Forum. :D

Spoiler:
/\

I tried. ;~;
Old 07-01-2011, 05:32 PM   #42
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

where the damn cannon sticky T.T

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 05:36 PM   #43
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

I took a shot at Vanna.

Spoiler:

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 05:39 PM   #44
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
I took a shot at Vanna.

Spoiler:
Beautiful.

Nick Caso.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 05:41 PM   #45
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
DO ME DO ME DO ME

Prepares anus
Arent you suposed to be the example behaviour of the forum?

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 05:42 PM   #46
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
Nope.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 05:44 PM   #47
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

WOOSTER, SHAVE US! D:

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 06:44 PM   #48
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to vino Send a message via Yahoo to vino Send a message via Skype™ to vino

I made
Sage,Wooster,Brooke,Minoru,Nic,CCS,Ninja Pink,IG,and Rizuki

It's sink or swim, it's hit or miss.~
vino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 07:05 PM   #49
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
This is too awesome, but I can't draw crap.
Draw something anyways.

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 07:10 PM   #50
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

no, you should draw.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 07:13 PM   #51
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
no, you should draw.
I'll draw someone if you draw someone. >.>

Old 07-01-2011, 07:13 PM   #52
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

What if it is someone I already drew?

Old 07-01-2011, 07:50 PM   #53
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
We can compare =D

Old 07-01-2011, 09:45 PM   #54
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Zero's is badass.
True.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vino View Post
Can we base them off of personality too???
Yes.

Quote:
10 bucks you have Wooster on your mind.
Who doesn't?

Quote:
Indeed xD I already made PandaHero,Mangagirl,MrSticky005,and Kingsnoke
I see. They were awesome.

Quote:
I demand one of myself!
Hormel Chilli. DEMAND IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
I want one.
Why not two?

Quote:
Ok I added you to them xD
Awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyasha View Post
I want one!
Ok

Quote:
Mr.Sticky005-

Kingsnoke-

PandaHero-

Shikamaru Naru-

mangagirl-

Jonesy-
Awesome

Quote:
haha, it's gorgeous. I'm glad you recognize how big of a badass I am.
I'm sorry were you saying something?
Just kidding.

Quote:
Haha, I like it!
Of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura_blossom View Post
@Vino: Jonesy's is win O_o
It's "winning".

Quote:
xDDD thanks!! :3
Vino!

Quote:
I wonder Vino shoulds I do it?
Yesh!

Quote:
Yes! I''ll draw you too! ^^
Do it!

Quote:
@Vino: Fine. ._.
$50 Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
You should draw me, sis
You're sisters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
I've already started, I need to scan them in. It took me hours.
Dang! Talk about dedication!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
Who'd you draw?
I'm wondering it mysel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
It's a shame, that I'm not on all too much. Neither am I in the mood to draw much of anything at the moment, I would have had a few ideas on quite a few people around here.. Last time I felt like drawing something was in April, lol. I ain't all too good with Charactures but I have drawn characters from animes, from time to time, so thinking of that I might be able to mix it up a little, if I could...
Don't worry sooner or later we'll make a silly caricature of yourself.

But hopefully this thread will up for a while so just draw when you feel like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah! View Post
This idea is awesome. Sweet pips, sir--good job! Although I'm shocked to find a humanoid visage under my name. Interesting.
When I think Kreegah. I think of something yelling the name
in old school Arnold Schwartnzenngar or Jean Claude Van Damme style like "KRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeEEGaah!"

Quote:
This is what I see when I look in the mirror:

Wut? Nobody said you couldnt draw yourself
Awesome mirror!

Quote:
A melting angel Kiseki?
Angels...they melt in your mirror not in your...wait what?

Quote:
I need to draw Nick next
You do.

Quote:
Yes, I am that hot obviously.

.. or just the atmospere up there >.>
It's getting hot in here.
So just melt like an angel.
Because that makes sense.

But still awesome.

Quote:
=O

Yea, that fever is causing delusions of grandeur.
Welcome to the forum! Where all your dreams come true! FICTIONALLY!

Quote:
I know right?! I inhaled a unicorn accidentally.
Not sure the Heimlech manuever would fix that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
I drew Kiseki! =D

Spoiler:

It kinda sucks, I know.
And she has stars in her eyes cuz she's a star in her friends' eyes. And she's a giant star in my own eyes. :3
Awesome.

Quote:
O wow just too awesome <3

BUAHAHA YOU ACTUALLY DREW BOOBS xD
When in doubt...draw boobs.

But I'm drawing Abraham Lincoln

I SAID when in doubt!...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
Ooh. I wanna be drawn. =D
Don't we all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
Let me hook up my mouse and get my fingers moving. I mean, getting my fingers to work. err

Cat gut yor tung?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoru View Post
No one could/would draw me. P:
Or COULD THEY?

Quote:
DO ME DO ME DO ME

Prepares anus
Sorry Nick but you're gonna have to go to the BG or Debate to get raped.

Here we just DRAW you.

Quote:
This is too awesome, but I can't draw crap.
All the more reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
This is so my department. Prepare to be amazed.
Preparing Amazement...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
Spoiler:

There you go, Circles. xDD
Circles are awesome!

Quote:
I love it. <3 P:
You better!

Quote:
I'd say that drawing of Dei is the most accurate representation I've ever seen.
Dei? Who's that?

Quote:
You don't even know about our shapes thing. P:
I don't!

Quote:
The Triangles and Circles thing? I don't know all about it.

Just sayin' it looks just like you. ;D
So Dei=Minoru?

Quote:
Spoiler:
/\

I tried. ;~;
Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
where the damn cannon sticky T.T
Cannon?

Quote:
I took a shot at Vanna.

Spoiler:
awesome

Quote:
Beautiful.

Nick Caso.
Indeed.

Quote:
Nope. That would be...um...VIZADMIN!

Quote:
Nope.
Jumprope

Quote:
WOOSTER, SHAVE US! D:

For Wooster so hated the world he shaved his only beard.

Quote:
I made
Sage,Wooster,Brooke,Minoru,Nic,CCS,Ninja Pink,IG,and Rizuki
Good heavens that's a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
Draw something anyways.
Draw Darw Dawr!

Quote:
no, you should draw.
Both draw!

Quote:
I'll draw someone if you draw someone. >.>
The ultimate ultimatum! Wooster you better listen!

Quote:
There's room for more than one.

Quote:
We can compare =D
You should!

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 03:20 AM   #55
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

To Luna......

Spoiler:
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 03:23 AM   #56
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I love it, Emo. ;_;
/Attached to you.

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 11:58 AM   #57
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

It's WOOSTER. :3 I He isn't a hippie anymore.
Spoiler:

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 12:02 PM   #58
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Am I wearing a cape? o.o

Old 07-02-2011, 12:03 PM   #59
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

O.o do you want to be wearing a cape?

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 12:05 PM   #60
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

No wooster, thats your gourgous flowing mane.

Silly.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved