Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 06-29-2011, 08:26 PM   #1
garra12345
Chunin Exam Proctor

garra12345 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default fullmetal alchemist brotherhood movie

it has been confirmed with a teaser trailer and many sites brotherhood is making a movie.
the movie is going to be called
The Sacred Star of the Sorrow Mountain or milos

no idea how they will pull this one off?

one thing i hate already al is in his armor.

can i put the trailer on here?

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...easer-streamed

--- Roy Mustang

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by garra12345; 06-29-2011 at 08:37 PM.
garra12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 09:02 PM   #2
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: fullmetal alchemist brotherhood movie

cant wait

also viz dont own the anime Funimation does

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 11:04 PM   #3
garra12345
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
cant wait

also viz dont own the anime Funimation does
oh was not being very careful was i.

--- Roy Mustang

Old 06-30-2011, 08:49 AM   #4
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

no they don't

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:58 AM   #5
garra12345
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion rage 6 View Post
no they don't
yes they do.

--- Roy Mustang

Old 06-30-2011, 09:14 AM   #6
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Funimation has the rights to the anime but viz has the rights to the manga.