Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-08-2011, 06:47 PM   #19201
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: rouge night / ~*~angel~*~ family thread remix!

yay! cheesecake!

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 06:48 PM   #19202
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

*doesn't care about the post that did not involve cheese cake because it did not involve cheese or cake* Mm, yes!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Look at how patrician I am!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 06:52 PM   #19203
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
They can, they can. It looks so awesome! >.< Cheapskates
FTW! Do you have shadow of the colossus for the Ps2? I would agree on that.

*gets cheese cake out of refrigerator and cuts us both a piece and also one for angel*
I never play my GC games on my Wii tho, I don't know why. XD IT DOES!!! I hope they use the KHII character designs tho! I hope KHI Sora and RIku, but I want to play AS THEM again. >.< HELL YEAH!!! Sadly I don't, I heard it was one of the best PS2 games.

CHEESE CAKE! Why thank you sir. *Takes my piece and begins eating it* NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!!!!!

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 06:54 PM   #19204
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
*doesn't care about the post that did not involve cheese cake because it did not involve cheese or cake* Mm, yes!
imma show you my sister's cheesecake she and i made
just hold on

R]
Old 09-08-2011, 06:55 PM   #19205
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Cheesecake is nasty. There, I said it.

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 06:56 PM   #19206
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

hey Leaf! -*-drags you back in-*-

R]
Old 09-08-2011, 06:59 PM   #19207
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Neither do I really. I know what you mean, I really liek teh kh2 designs, they're my favorite. You should get it when you get ff xii because it is AMAZING.

I would love to angel! *noms cake*

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-08-2011, 07:02 PM   #19208
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
hey Leaf! -*-drags you back in-*-
Hi angel! Wait, where are you dragging me? xD

Old 09-08-2011, 07:03 PM   #19209
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf777 View Post
Hi angel! Wait, where are you dragging me? xD
so u'll talk to me xD -*-smiles-*- how are you?

R]
Old 09-08-2011, 07:06 PM   #19210
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
so u'll talk to me xD -*-smiles-*- how are you?
I'm good, you?

Old 09-08-2011, 07:08 PM   #19211
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

here taka,this is when my sister and i make cheesecake XD
Spoiler:

R]
Old 09-08-2011, 07:09 PM   #19212
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
I'm good, you?
i'm doing pretty good myself,soo what's up?

R]
Old 09-08-2011, 07:12 PM   #19213
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Strawberries! *pokes strawberries*

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-08-2011, 07:12 PM   #19214
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
i'm doing pretty good myself,soo what's up?
I've been dominating in Storm 2(Naruto game). Oh and school was pretty fun too. How about you?

Old 09-08-2011, 07:13 PM   #19215
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

-*-strawberries jumps out and bites you-*- 0.0

R]
Old 09-08-2011, 07:14 PM   #19216
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

*is bitten by strawberry with rabies* Owies!

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-08-2011, 07:14 PM   #19217
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
I've been dominating in Storm 2(Naruto game). Oh and school was pretty fun too. How about you?
lol i see well i'm currectly playing Grim tales the bride (mystery game) and well multi tasking such as: browsing the forums,listening to music waiting on the news of my nephew's incident and well Pming

R]
Old 09-08-2011, 07:15 PM   #19218
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

chu arent gonna die taka the straw berries loveeeeeeeeeee you X3

R]
Old 09-08-2011, 07:15 PM   #19219
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

they do? p.o

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-08-2011, 07:18 PM   #19220
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

yeah he told me in my ears 0.0

R]

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~