Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-04-2011, 11:36 AM   #11781
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Re: rouge night / ~*~angel~*~ family thread remix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
i'm making tamaki my new display pic
For what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny View Post
It's how I roll, yo. xD

I do what I do
and nice xD
I suppose so
I know right XD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Look at how patrician I am!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:37 AM   #11782
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

ohh for my signature

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:39 AM   #11783
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

For which part of it?

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 08-04-2011, 11:41 AM   #11784
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
For what?

I suppose so
I know right XD
Yeeeah buddy
Right xD
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:44 AM   #11785
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

*coughs*

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:44 AM   #11786
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

for the lower half of it

R]
Old 08-04-2011, 11:46 AM   #11787
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh, okay.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 08-04-2011, 11:46 AM   #11788
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

yeah ^^

R]
Old 08-04-2011, 11:48 AM   #11789
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to puppetmaster zack Send a message via Skype™ to puppetmaster zack

*Appears ontop of a 40 storie building* Meh going to jump.
Your past has you in a chokehold,
But you deserve it from what I've been told
Call my bluff, say what you want,
I'm looking down at you from the top,
I beg for attention in small doses,
Leave the scene smelling of dead roses

Loverboy, you're playing those hearts like toys,
Don't you feel bad, don't you feel bad?
Filled with repent?
<3
puppetmaster zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:49 AM   #11790
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

-*runs and grabs you*- nope you aint^^

R]
Old 08-04-2011, 11:50 AM   #11791
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

*jumps off building* Weeee!

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 08-04-2011, 11:52 AM   #11792
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to puppetmaster zack Send a message via Skype™ to puppetmaster zack

Quote:
-*runs and grabs you*- nope you aint^^
*Slips away from you and jumps off* Free-falling FTW!!! *Screams* WOO-HOOO

Filled with repent?
<3
Old 08-04-2011, 11:56 AM   #11793
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

-*falls with you then expands my wings*-

R]
Old 08-04-2011, 11:59 AM   #11794
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*gets close to the ground* OH Shiznit. *Pulls parashoot*

Filled with repent?
<3
Old 08-04-2011, 12:00 PM   #11795
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*gets close to ground then unfolds red and black wings* Oh, hello angel.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 08-04-2011, 12:03 PM   #11796
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppetmaster zack View Post
*gets close to the ground* OH Shiznit. *Pulls parashoot*
what the hell!
Quote:
*gets close to ground then unfolds red and black wings* Oh, hello angel.
hello taka *-flying with you*-

R]
Old 08-04-2011, 12:04 PM   #11797
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
what the hell!

How are you doing? *flying next to you*

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 08-04-2011, 12:07 PM   #11798
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
How are you doing? *flying next to you*
great deary and you!? -*jumps on your back -*

R]
Old 08-04-2011, 12:08 PM   #11799
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
what the hell!

*Still hits the ground hard* owwie

Filled with repent?
<3
Old 08-04-2011, 12:10 PM   #11800
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

oh my oh my oh my -*runs to zack-

R]

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~