Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-01-2011, 03:10 PM   #10101
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry
Default Re: rouge night / ~*~angel~*~ family thread remix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
I'm ok I suppose. How about you?
So so I guess..:/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Shoukry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 03:13 PM   #10102
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
yeah i'm doing okay too >.<
Seems like we both have a problem.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-01-2011, 03:14 PM   #10103
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Something happen Sho?

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 03:14 PM   #10104
Narutodude234
Chunin Exam Participant

Narutodude234 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Hello
Narutodude234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 03:15 PM   #10105
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Hi.
ll

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 08-01-2011, 03:16 PM   #10106
Narutodude234
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Hi.
ll
You must saw my face about now did you?
Old 08-01-2011, 03:16 PM   #10107
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

you mean you have a problem with me shou?

hey dude

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 03:17 PM   #10108
Narutodude234
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
you mean you have a problem with me shou?

hey dude
Hey as you can see i'm a 13 years old kid
Old 08-01-2011, 03:17 PM   #10109
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutodude234 View Post
You must saw my face about now did you?
I has seen your face.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 08-01-2011, 03:18 PM   #10110
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Hey as you can see i'm a 13 years old kid
Oh, your real face? Than no.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 08-01-2011, 03:18 PM   #10111
Narutodude234
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
I has seen your face.
And I'm awesome
Old 08-01-2011, 03:18 PM   #10112
Narutodude234
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Oh, your real face? Than no.
Thats was my real face
Old 08-01-2011, 03:18 PM   #10113
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Thats was my real face
You have a nice, face I guess

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 08-01-2011, 03:19 PM   #10114
Narutodude234
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
You have a nice, face I guess
Ok thanks
Old 08-01-2011, 03:35 PM   #10115
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Taka~Well...yeah...xD
Angel~It has nothing to do with you.
ND~Hello.

Old 08-01-2011, 03:45 PM   #10116
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

i see how it is

R]
Old 08-01-2011, 03:51 PM   #10117
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
i see how it is
pm me.

Old 08-01-2011, 03:53 PM   #10118
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

okay shou i will ^^

R]
Old 08-01-2011, 03:56 PM   #10119
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

*jumps through window* Hewwo!

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 08-01-2011, 04:12 PM   #10120
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

helloz ^^

R]

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~