Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-30-2011, 11:06 PM   #9201
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: rouge night / ~*~angel~*~ family thread remix!

its episodes right?

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 11:09 PM   #9202
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

hm?
ll

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Look at how patrician I am!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 11:10 PM   #9203
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

something is frightening me

R]
Old 07-30-2011, 11:12 PM   #9204
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

what?

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 07-30-2011, 11:13 PM   #9205
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

sighs in relief-* nothing really >.<

R]
Old 07-30-2011, 11:15 PM   #9206
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Okay. *has 11 app updates for my iPod*

Well, I gotta go to bed, whenever these download.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 07-30-2011, 11:16 PM   #9207
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
*holds you while you eat from it*
*is held and eats a little to fast and finishes and starts to hiccough*
Old 07-30-2011, 11:17 PM   #9208
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

i see ^^

R]
Old 07-30-2011, 11:18 PM   #9209
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Only 5 more to go!

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 07-30-2011, 11:20 PM   #9210
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

sprays paint in peoples eyes

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 11:20 PM   #9211
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

awww men >.<

R]
Old 07-30-2011, 11:21 PM   #9212
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
sprays paint in peoples eyes
-*gets sprayed in deh eyes*- whoa,thankx taker jking

R]
Old 07-30-2011, 11:22 PM   #9213
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

*is done* Yay! Night guys.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 07-30-2011, 11:23 PM   #9214
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

night taka ^^

R]
Old 07-30-2011, 11:30 PM   #9215
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*continues to hiccup and tries to stop*
Old 07-30-2011, 11:43 PM   #9216
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

-*gets brad water*-

R]
Old 07-31-2011, 12:02 AM   #9217
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
-*gets brad water*-
*follows u while hiccuping to see what ur doing*
Old 07-31-2011, 12:12 AM   #9218
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

*-walks to the kitchen and gets ur bottle*-

R]
Old 07-31-2011, 12:14 AM   #9219
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
*-walks to the kitchen and gets ur bottle*-
*wonders off and hides while still hiccuping*
Old 07-31-2011, 12:14 AM   #9220
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

-*gets you bottle and looks for you-*

R]

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~