Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-08-2011, 11:58 AM   #741
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: rouge night / ~*~angel~*~ family thread remix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
holds you to my chest gently *
*feels realy safe in ur arms and smiles in my sleep*[/QUOTE]

*smiles and continues holding you as you sleep

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:00 PM   #742
AnimeChic
Special Jonin Candidate

AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Hello ^ ^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Just Call Me Fine-Ass Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Lady Gaga - Applause
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
AnimeChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:01 PM   #743
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

hello bestie

R]
Old 07-08-2011, 12:06 PM   #744
AnimeChic
Special Jonin Candidate

AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

what's goin on here ^ ^

Lady Gaga - Applause
Spoiler:

Old 07-08-2011, 12:09 PM   #745
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

nothing much reaaly just chatting wanna join!?

R]
Old 07-08-2011, 12:09 PM   #746
AnimeChic
Special Jonin Candidate

sure xD

Lady Gaga - Applause
Spoiler:

Old 07-08-2011, 12:10 PM   #747
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
hello bestie
*yawns a little but goes back to sleep*
Old 07-08-2011, 12:10 PM   #748
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

add you as what?!

R]
Old 07-08-2011, 12:11 PM   #749
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
*yawns a little but goes back to sleep*
heheh hey anime chic this is my wolf cub

R]
Old 07-08-2011, 12:18 PM   #750
AnimeChic
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
How cute ^ ^

Lady Gaga - Applause
Spoiler:

Old 07-08-2011, 12:18 PM   #751
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
*sneezes in my sleep*
Old 07-08-2011, 12:19 PM   #752
simple plan
Ninja Academy Student

simple plan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
*throws my hands from behind and slowly wraps it around your neck*
hey wonderful >.<
*Kisses you*.
Hey what you doing?
simple plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:19 PM   #753
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeChic View Post
How cute ^ ^
yeah hs adorable hes like my baby
Quote:
*sneezes in my sleep*
*wipes your nose gently * its ok hun

R]
Old 07-08-2011, 12:20 PM   #754
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple plan View Post
*Kisses you*.
Hey what you doing?
*kisses back*
heh im actually waiting on you to reply and am also hugging you my darling

R]
Old 07-08-2011, 12:23 PM   #755
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
yeah hs adorable hes like my baby

*wipes your nose gently * its ok hun
*yawns and wakes up from my nap and opens my eyes slowly and sees animechic and hides my face in ur arm*
Old 07-08-2011, 12:23 PM   #756
AnimeChic
Special Jonin Candidate

Can I pet him angel?

Lady Gaga - Applause
Spoiler:

Old 07-08-2011, 12:30 PM   #757
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
*yawns and wakes up from my nap and opens my eyes slowly and sees animechic and hides my face in ur arm*
awww my baby jus woke up >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeChic View Post
Can I pet him angel?
sure *shows you him

R]
Old 07-08-2011, 12:35 PM   #758
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:

sure *shows you him
*hides my face in ur arm*
Old 07-08-2011, 12:39 PM   #759
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
*hides my face in ur arm*
*smiles* and pats your furr

R]
Old 07-08-2011, 12:40 PM   #760
AnimeChic
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

sure *shows you him

*looks at him and smiles* Hello ^ ^ *rubs him gently*

Lady Gaga - Applause
Spoiler:

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~