Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-22-2011, 05:04 PM   #4361
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: rouge night / ~*~angel~*~ family thread remix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
*whines when my head is touched*
Mew...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoukry View Post
A kitty! *picks you up and pets you* ^^
Neicy~Hia!
*Is petted and purrs* Mew. -^.^-

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:07 PM   #4362
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
Mew...

*looks at u then licks ur face*
Old 07-22-2011, 05:08 PM   #4363
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry

Quote:
Mew...

Your so cute! *cratches your ears*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Shoukry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:11 PM   #4364
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
*looks at u then licks ur face*
*Purrs and rubs my head against your face*
Quote:
Your so cute! *cratches your ears*
Meeeeewww...... *loves it and purrs loudly*

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:26 PM   #4365
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
*Purrs and rubs my head against your face*

Meeeeewww...... *loves it and purrs loudly*
*paws at ur head with my good paw trying to keep my bad leg hidden from u*
Old 07-22-2011, 05:46 PM   #4366
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

*checks in* Is everyone alright? ^^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-22-2011, 05:48 PM   #4367
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I Guess . ^^

I Am Very Tired . :\
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

It's not a sport. It's a lifestyle.
xxPainxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:51 PM   #4368
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

hey guys am here and i'm not here if you understand my point >.<
am playing nancy drew and i just got to an interesting spot soo am arround Xd

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:51 PM   #4369
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
*checks in* Is everyone alright? ^^
*slowly limps over to u and puts my good paw on ur legs*
Old 07-22-2011, 05:53 PM   #4370
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxPainxx View Post
I Guess . ^^

I Am Very Tired . :\
Aww you should get some rest then. =(
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
hey guys am here and i'm not here if you understand my point >.<
am playing nancy drew and i just got to an interesting spot soo am arround Xd
okey. ^^

Old 07-22-2011, 06:03 PM   #4371
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:

okey. ^^
I Geht A Nap Erry Once N A While Buht Im Fine . I Guess . :P

Old 07-22-2011, 06:14 PM   #4372
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:

okey. ^^
*sits at ur feet and puts my good paw on my head and whines a little*
Old 07-22-2011, 06:21 PM   #4373
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Brad~*picks you up*
Pain~thats good. ^^

Old 07-22-2011, 06:21 PM   #4374
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Brad~*picks you up*
Pain~thats good. ^^
I Guess ! :P

Old 07-22-2011, 06:24 PM   #4375
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Brad~*picks you up*
Pain~thats good. ^^
*is picked up and whines from my head punding and has tears in my eyes*
Old 07-22-2011, 06:35 PM   #4376
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*is picked up and whines from my head punding and has tears in my eyes*
*rocks you* Whats wrong?

Old 07-22-2011, 06:41 PM   #4377
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
*rocks you* Whats wrong?
*is rocked and points to the wall that i ran into*
Old 07-22-2011, 06:47 PM   #4378
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*is rocked and points to the wall that i ran into*
Oh no! *rubs you gently*

Old 07-22-2011, 06:48 PM   #4379
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

hey guys i'm back i sloved the mystery!!!!!!!! it was rita!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 06:50 PM   #4380
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Oh no! *rubs you gently*
*whimpers and crys alittle when my head is touched*

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~