Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-21-2011, 08:40 AM   #4101
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: rouge night / ~*~angel~*~ family thread remix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
ohh i miss blast >.<
*sees u and limps as fast i can to u*
Old 07-21-2011, 08:45 AM   #4102
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

picks you up*

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 08:47 AM   #4103
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
picks you up*
*is picked up then bites my cast*
Old 07-21-2011, 09:00 AM   #4104
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

does it need to come off now?

R]
Old 07-21-2011, 09:06 AM   #4105
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
does it need to come off now?
*looks up at u then shakes my head then tries to bite it agin cuz it itches in my cast*
Old 07-21-2011, 09:08 AM   #4106
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

t's been awhile since blast has been here

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 09:09 AM   #4107
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to puppetmaster zack Send a message via Skype™ to puppetmaster zack

Hello everyone.
Your past has you in a chokehold,
But you deserve it from what I've been told
Call my bluff, say what you want,
I'm looking down at you from the top,
I beg for attention in small doses,
Leave the scene smelling of dead roses

Loverboy, you're playing those hearts like toys,
Don't you feel bad, don't you feel bad?
Filled with repent?
<3
puppetmaster zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 09:14 AM   #4108
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

its been two days now >.<

*grabs zack jumps and jumps on him* rawr!

R]
Old 07-21-2011, 09:14 AM   #4109
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to puppetmaster zack Send a message via Skype™ to puppetmaster zack

*Catches* Whats been two days?

Filled with repent?
<3
Old 07-21-2011, 09:16 AM   #4110
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
its been two days now >.<

*grabs zack jumps and jumps on him* rawr!
yeah i know

Storm 3 Best

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-21-2011, 09:16 AM   #4111
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppetmaster zack View Post
*Catches* Whats been two days?
*nuzzles your neck and wraps my legs around you waist* blast been missing 2 days

R]
Old 07-21-2011, 09:17 AM   #4112
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh okay.

Filled with repent?
<3
Old 07-21-2011, 09:18 AM   #4113
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Oh okay.
*reads your sig* is that true

Storm 3 Best

Old 07-21-2011, 09:18 AM   #4114
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion rage 6 View Post
yeah i know
*limps over to u and puts my good paw on ur leg*
Old 07-21-2011, 09:19 AM   #4115
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Oh okay.
*ruffles your hair*

R]
Old 07-21-2011, 09:20 AM   #4116
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*reads your sig* is that true
Ask amber.

Filled with repent?
<3
Old 07-21-2011, 09:21 AM   #4117
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Ask amber.
*giggles and grabs your money*

R]
Old 07-21-2011, 09:26 AM   #4118
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
*limps over to u and puts my good paw on ur leg*
*pets you* hey brad

Storm 3 Best

Old 07-21-2011, 09:26 AM   #4119
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Ask amber.
i take that as a no

Storm 3 Best

Old 07-21-2011, 09:27 AM   #4120
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
*pets you* hey brad
*is peted and wags my tail and trys to jump into ur arms*

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~