Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-01-2012, 01:00 PM   #38721
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: TheeWizKid & TifAngel's Forum Family!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifa Legacy View Post
Innah ACed room + Fan = Cold place.

Yeaa.

:/ I feel like giving up this thread...
Ahh o_o we don't even need our AC right now >.> xD

Dayum, no fair! I wanna get a Gibson Flying V next

why? D: I LUFF THIS THREAD!

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 01:04 PM   #38722
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

The place is cold there?

I thought I told you this before.

Reasons. But hey, It's just a thread.

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 01:18 PM   #38723
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Hello?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 01:20 PM   #38724
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The place is cold there?

I thought I told you this before.

Reasons. But hey, It's just a thread.
not cold, just not hot enough for AC

I think so, but I don't remember you having 5 xD

and it's not just A thread, it's your thread! D:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
Hello?
Goodbye.

Cloukora was here.

Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Old 06-01-2012, 01:22 PM   #38725
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Hello Hayley.

Tyler, you want a strudel. o.O /Offers you my drooly strudel.

R]
Old 06-01-2012, 01:23 PM   #38726
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hello Hayley.

Tyler, you want a strudel. o.O /Offers you my drooly strudel.
._. why is it drooly?

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 06-01-2012, 01:24 PM   #38727
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
not cold, just not hot enough for AC

I think so, but I don't remember you having 5 xD

and it's not just A thread, it's your thread! D:

Goodbye.
Bye o.O

@Amber: What's up?

Old 06-01-2012, 01:26 PM   #38728
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tyler: /Points my mouth.
Was in there. ._. Got a problem with it? Cause, I was just sharing! >.> It's Danish Cream cheese with Custard icing, and powdered cinnamon. ._.

IG: Nothing much, I should say, eating breakfast mostly and talking tuh Excaaaaalibbburrrrrr. o.O You?

R]
Old 06-01-2012, 01:28 PM   #38729
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Was in there. ._. Got a problem with it? Cause, I was just sharing! >.> It's Danish Cream cheese with Custard icing, and powdered cinnamon. ._.

IG: Nothing much, I should say, eating breakfast mostly and talking tuh Excaaaaalibbburrrrrr. o.O You?
Working on Clou's rp thing ._. I feel like it's not good enough xD

Old 06-01-2012, 01:29 PM   #38730
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Oh, Helpin' him out? That's sweet of you. :P

R]
Old 06-01-2012, 01:30 PM   #38731
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Yes, I do ._. I don't like eating and drinking off of people that's not my gf >.>
that sounds delicious though D:
Quote:
Working on Clou's rp thing ._. I feel like it's not good enough xD
Pfft, you'll be fine. It's not hard :P

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 06-01-2012, 01:34 PM   #38732
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

goodmorning I just woke up

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 01:38 PM   #38733
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

@Amber: Nah, i'm rp'ing o.o
@Clou: One more question. Should I write in the first person or the third person? e.e
@Katy: Good morning! I mean evening o.o

Old 06-01-2012, 01:39 PM   #38734
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Halloo!

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 01:43 PM   #38735
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Clou: No problem then. Whatever suits you. :P Only very few people would eat my drooly stuff. I didn't expect you to.

Hello Taka.

IG: Ah, Okay.

Hello Potpie.

R]
Old 06-01-2012, 01:44 PM   #38736
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

I would eat it, Amber >.>

Hi taka!

Old 06-01-2012, 01:46 PM   #38737
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
@Amber: Nah, i'm rp'ing o.o
@Clou: One more question. Should I write in the first person or the third person? e.e
@Katy: Good morning! I mean evening o.o
First person is probably better, but really whatever makes you feel comfortable.
Quote:
Clou: No problem then. Whatever suits you. :P Only very few people would eat my drooly stuff. I didn't expect you to.

Hello Taka.

IG: Ah, Okay.

Hello Potpie.
xD cause I'm a normal person :P
Quote:
I would eat it, Amber >.>

Hi taka!
This proves my point :P

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 06-01-2012, 01:47 PM   #38738
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Hayley, knowing you, you'd do almost anything. ._. So... okay.

Clou: Mhm.

R]
Old 06-01-2012, 01:50 PM   #38739
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
First person is probably better, but really whatever makes you feel comfortable.

xD cause I'm a normal person :P

This proves my point :P
Will do!
Quote:
Hayley, knowing you, you'd do almost anything. ._. So... okay.

Clou: Mhm.
I don't know if that was an insult or a compliment xD

Old 06-01-2012, 01:53 PM   #38740
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Whichever one you feel like taking it as.

R]

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~