Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-10-2012, 10:55 PM   #34061
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: TheeWizKid & Tifa Legacy's Forum Family!

You still up?!

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 10:56 PM   #34062
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

yea i always stay up on the weekends besides i'm working on something in real life
Old 02-10-2012, 10:57 PM   #34063
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Oh how's it going?

R]
Old 02-10-2012, 11:00 PM   #34064
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

pretty good even though i have like 3 days or so to get it done can u send darx a friend request cuz that's me
Old 02-10-2012, 11:05 PM   #34065
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Uhm, Sure! =D

R]
Old 02-10-2012, 11:13 PM   #34066
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

thanks mom ^_^ *yawns a little but shakes it off*
Old 02-11-2012, 09:41 AM   #34067
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

o.o.......

R]
Old 02-11-2012, 09:56 AM   #34068
Mystic
Apprentice Genin

Mystic saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

~yawns~ afternoon friends! :3
Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:59 AM   #34069
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Meh darkside! /Glomps.

R]
Old 02-11-2012, 10:09 AM   #34070
Mystic
Apprentice Genin

RAWR!!
~says in a dark and evil voice while a shadow covers half of my face~ i have returned to finish what i have started..... and that is to......
~says in a nice little kids voice with a big smile on my face~ give you a cookie! :3
Old 02-11-2012, 10:13 AM   #34071
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

o.O Oh lawrd bree... I'll play along.
-*-Replies in a deep voice, Even deeper then YOUR darkside's voice, "Is that so....? I've also been summoned to inform you......''-*-

-*-Cleans throat-*-

-*-Changes voice like a chipmunk, "THERE are endless cookies in the cookie jar and SOMEONE stole them!''-*-

R]
Old 02-11-2012, 10:24 AM   #34072
Mystic
Apprentice Genin

O.O ~hides cookies behind my back~
~nervous laugh~ cookie jar?? hmmmmm... i dont recall there being a cookie jar here. ~backs away slowly~ >.>
Old 02-11-2012, 10:30 AM   #34073
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hay whatsup guys. The one place I can be a buttler and not be a dog's toilet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Zestu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:38 AM   #34074
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
O.O ~hides cookies behind my back~
~nervous laugh~ cookie jar?? hmmmmm... i dont recall there being a cookie jar here. ~backs away slowly~ >.>
-*-Looks at you sternly and points you-*-
MINE! D= How could you?
-*-Runs around behind you-*-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zestu View Post
Hay whatsup guys. The one place I can be a buttler and not be a dog's toilet.
You're always welcome. Nothing much, Just talking to my fiancee. You?

R]
Old 02-11-2012, 10:47 AM   #34075
Mystic
Apprentice Genin

~stuffs cookies in my mouth and tries to say~ i don't have any cookies see ~shows you my hands~
Old 02-11-2012, 10:49 AM   #34076
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

But Bree! That's greediness! D= /Taps you on the back of your head lightly, causing cookie crumbs to fall outta your mouthy.

R]
Old 02-11-2012, 11:01 AM   #34077
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Smiles

Zestu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 11:03 AM   #34078
Mystic
Apprentice Genin

:/ fine you can have the cookies back
~spits whats left of the cookies in you hands and runs away~ xDDDD
Old 02-11-2012, 11:04 AM   #34079
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

*sighs and sits alone*

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 11:08 AM   #34080
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zestu View Post
Smiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
:/ fine you can have the cookies back
~spits whats left of the cookies in you hands and runs away~ xDDDD
/Pushes the remains of the cookies into my mouth and runs behind you. xDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion rage 7 View Post
*sighs and sits alone*
Hey there fella. /Sits beside you.

R]

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~