Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-08-2012, 08:26 PM   #33981
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: TheeWizKid & Tifa Legacy's Forum Family!

Amber has been dubbed a "foolishly honest girl" for her excessive faith in the best of others. When a package arrives at her house, she, unsuspecting, opens it only to discover her admittance into the Liar Game -- a twisted, tournament game involving 100 million yen! The profits are high, but so are the prospects of losing.
Allying with an ex-convict, how will she be able to cope with the circumstances? And what is the true intent of the corporation behind the Liar Game?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:27 PM   #33982
rouge night
Special Jonin Candidate

rouge night saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to rouge night

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
Amber has been dubbed a "foolishly honest girl" for her excessive faith in the best of others. When a package arrives at her house, she, unsuspecting, opens it only to discover her admittance into the Liar Game -- a twisted, tournament game involving 100 million yen! The profits are high, but so are the prospects of losing.
Allying with an ex-convict, how will she be able to cope with the circumstances? And what is the true intent of the corporation behind the Liar Game?
Oh lawrd, Pie. ._.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

rouge night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:29 PM   #33983
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

yawns

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:30 PM   #33984
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rouge night View Post
IT's okay, Brad. o.o
*stops and goes back over to u and sits at ur feet and looks down at the ground*
Old 02-08-2012, 08:36 PM   #33985
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

/Pets Brad.

o.o Seph.

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:37 PM   #33986
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*turns Amby into a cat and pets her back*

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 02-08-2012, 08:38 PM   #33987
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifa Legacy View Post
/Pets Brad.

o.o Seph.
*is petted and licks ur fingers that i bit*
Old 02-08-2012, 08:41 PM   #33988
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

/IS turned into a cat and rolls around on the floor.
Meow.

Brad: o.o

R]
Old 02-08-2012, 08:43 PM   #33989
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

yes tifa>?

Old 02-08-2012, 08:45 PM   #33990
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifa Legacy View Post
/IS turned into a cat and rolls around on the floor.
Meow.

Brad: o.o
something wrong?
Old 02-08-2012, 08:47 PM   #33991
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

*places a magic necklace on Amby so she can talk as a cat*

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 02-08-2012, 09:16 PM   #33992
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

/Purrs and Runs into a door.

Sephy: You okay?

Brad: o.o Okayzz.

R]
Old 02-08-2012, 09:42 PM   #33993
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Honestly idk tifa idk

Old 02-09-2012, 07:44 AM   #33994
Mystic
Apprentice Genin

Mystic saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

hello guys
Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 07:49 AM   #33995
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

hey bre, why the sad face

Old 02-09-2012, 07:57 AM   #33996
Mystic
Apprentice Genin

Cause I'm sad
Old 02-09-2012, 08:06 AM   #33997
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

about what?
Old 02-09-2012, 08:13 AM   #33998
Mystic
Apprentice Genin

...p-parents.... divorce...... ......
Old 02-09-2012, 08:16 AM   #33999
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

oh i know how u feel my mom and dad are divorced as well but that was when i was 10 or so
Old 02-09-2012, 08:24 AM   #34000
Mystic
Apprentice Genin

Oh sorry... :'(

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~