Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-05-2012, 04:17 PM   #33421
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: TheeWizKid & Tifa Legacy's Forum Family!

Shayd got the cover

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 04:19 PM   #33422
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I know! She's beautiful~

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 04:19 PM   #33423
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*is still lost in the forest and is really scared*
Old 02-05-2012, 04:23 PM   #33424
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*walks outside and sends a flare in the sky*

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 02-05-2012, 04:41 PM   #33425
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*sees the flare and runs as fast as i can to were it came from*
Old 02-05-2012, 04:45 PM   #33426
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

*walks back inside*

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 02-05-2012, 04:59 PM   #33427
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

/Watching.

R]
Old 02-05-2012, 05:14 PM   #33428
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
*wakes up and wonders outside and into the forest and gets lost*
geez ya Idot

Zestu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 05:40 PM   #33429
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*sees the house and runs at full speed to it and makes it inside safely*
Old 02-05-2012, 06:20 PM   #33430
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
*sees the house and runs at full speed to it and makes it inside safely*

Spoiler:

Old 02-05-2012, 06:22 PM   #33431
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

r u trying to pick a fight with me zetsu? *starts growling at u*
Old 02-05-2012, 06:26 PM   #33432
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

No just bein friendly

Old 02-05-2012, 06:29 PM   #33433
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Time to hit he cover see ya fool

Old 02-05-2012, 06:31 PM   #33434
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

if ur just bein friendly how come u called me a idiot *still growling at u*
Old 02-05-2012, 06:33 PM   #33435
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

-__________________________- Immaturity. Stop it. NOW!

R]
Old 02-05-2012, 06:34 PM   #33436
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

hmph zetsu started it mom *walks over to u then jumps up on to ur shoulders*
Old 02-05-2012, 06:42 PM   #33437
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

._. Chill out. /Pets you.

R]
Old 02-05-2012, 06:44 PM   #33438
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*is peted* i will mom it's just zetsu called me a idiot is all
Old 02-05-2012, 06:45 PM   #33439
Mystic
Apprentice Genin

Mystic saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

~drops in the room like a spy~ lol I have always wanted to do that! Hello people!
Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 06:47 PM   #33440
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

[QUOTE=Mystic;5878699]~drops in the room like a spy~ lol I have always wanted to do that! Hello people![/_]
*sees u and gets off of tifas shoulders and wlks over to u* hia mystic long time huh?

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~