Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-24-2012, 08:33 PM   #32741
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: TheeWizKid & Angel's Forum Family!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuki Hime View Post
I wanna be the fairy god mother ;D

Hi!
So be it. Will add you in the morning.

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 08:34 PM   #32742
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
hiya! :3

and i can switch back to being a tough guy when ever i want :P
How are you? ^^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 08:34 PM   #32743
Yuuki Hime
Chunin

Yuuki Hime is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
So be it. Will add you in the morning.
YAY! And that devil face doesn't scare me >.> Sam and Dean sealed the devil back in his cage along with Michael and there half brother Adam xD
Old 01-24-2012, 08:35 PM   #32744
Mystic
Apprentice Genin

Mystic saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
How are you? ^^
i'm good how are chuu?
Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 08:35 PM   #32745
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

o.O Dah furk. Im not fully Angel, 'Motha'
Gimme a picture you like.

R]
Old 01-24-2012, 08:40 PM   #32746
Yuuki Hime
Chunin

Quote:
o.O Dah furk. Im not fully Angel, 'Motha'
Gimme a picture you like.
its a Supernatural reference xD

and the Vampire Angel form pic in my siggy please :3
Old 01-24-2012, 08:49 PM   #32747
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

What is this I don't even

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 08:53 PM   #32748
Yuuki Hime
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post
What is this I don't even
*Glomps* :D
Old 01-24-2012, 08:53 PM   #32749
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

So, I got a new nickname From my friends that is.

Look who! Its in infamous Nathen! o.O

Yuuki: alright!

sure

R]
Old 01-24-2012, 09:01 PM   #32750
Memitim

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
So, I got a new nickname From my friends that is.

Look who! Its in infamous Nathen! o.O

Yuuki: alright!

sure
I'm not infamous <.<

Old 01-24-2012, 09:02 PM   #32751
Yuuki Hime
Chunin

Quote:
I'm not infamous <.<
Yes you are! And don't ignore me >.>
Old 01-24-2012, 09:03 PM   #32752
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
I'm not infamous <.<
You ARE infamous. Furk it.

R]
Old 01-24-2012, 09:05 PM   #32753
Memitim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuki Hime View Post
Yes you are! And don't ignore me >.>
Am not <.< And I will and you'll like it
Quote:
You ARE infamous. Furk it.
Nope

Old 01-24-2012, 09:07 PM   #32754
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:

Nope
He'll PM you, Yuuki. That's Nathen alright.

Screw you.

R]
Old 01-24-2012, 09:08 PM   #32755
Yuuki Hime
Chunin

Quote:

Nope
Naaaaa don't ignore me *Hides in an emo corner feeling unloved*
Old 01-24-2012, 09:08 PM   #32756
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I ish fine, Bree xD

Old 01-24-2012, 09:09 PM   #32757
Yuuki Hime
Chunin

Quote:
He'll PM you, Yuuki. That's Nathen alright.

Screw you.
he already did pm me as soon as he saw I was actually on this site for once ;D
Old 01-24-2012, 09:10 PM   #32758
Mystic
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
I ish fine, Bree xD
thats good! lol :] whats up?
Old 01-24-2012, 09:11 PM   #32759
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
thats good! lol :] whats up?l
I am watching anime and talking to you 0.0 And you?

Old 01-24-2012, 09:13 PM   #32760
Mystic
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
I am watching anime and talking to you 0.0 And you?
i'm just listening to music and talking to chuu xD

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~