Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-18-2011, 05:55 PM   #32041
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Wizkid & Angel's Forum Family!

-*-Grabs you and huggles-*- Rawr!

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 05:57 PM   #32042
Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke
Chunin

Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

*huggles back and laughs* Epic rawrs!
Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 05:59 PM   #32043
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

All in the Epicness, My dear! O=< -*-Giggles and clings-*-

R]
Old 12-18-2011, 05:59 PM   #32044
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

@GNS: What's up?
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 06:01 PM   #32045
Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke
Chunin

Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
All in the Epicness, My dear! O=< -*-Giggles and clings-*-
Yes Yes it is! *laughs and holds onto you*
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL View Post
@GNS: What's up?
Getting off cause I have to Pee and Also im pissed I have been arguing with my Ex on Facebook and am so over it now xD
Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 06:14 PM   #32046
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: TheeWizKid & Angel's Forum Family!

Alright GNS.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-18-2011, 06:26 PM   #32047
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

duck.

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 07:18 PM   #32048
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

/Notices a name change.

R]
Old 12-18-2011, 07:39 PM   #32049
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

/And a sticky
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 12-18-2011, 07:46 PM   #32050
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

/Checks.
Oh wow. O=<

R]
Old 12-18-2011, 07:50 PM   #32051
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

I'll unstick it then.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 12-18-2011, 07:51 PM   #32052
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

It's 50% Your thread. Do what you want. I don't mind tho.

R]
Old 12-18-2011, 07:54 PM   #32053
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Sureee
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 12-18-2011, 07:55 PM   #32054
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Yah. =]

R]
Old 12-18-2011, 07:56 PM   #32055
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

So I can edit OP?
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 12-18-2011, 07:58 PM   #32056
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Shouldn't this be like part my family too? o.p

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 07:58 PM   #32057
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

You could ADD to it. Edit it by Adding, Yes.

Lone: Yeah. o.o

R]
Old 12-18-2011, 08:00 PM   #32058
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You could ADD to it. Edit it by Adding, Yes.

Lone: Yeah. o.o
And delete.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 12-18-2011, 08:05 PM   #32059
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

What do you wanna delete?

R]
Old 12-18-2011, 08:07 PM   #32060
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
What do you wanna delete?
I have no interest in editing the OP. Just curious.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~