Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-04-2011, 09:31 AM   #31441
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: ~*~Angel~*~'s Forum Family =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanisawa View Post
Kani bored! D:
*dances around you*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:31 AM   #31442
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Ohey!
/watches.

Marko
kanisawa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:33 AM   #31443
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Ohey!
/watches.
sup??

escudo espada #3

Quote:
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 12-04-2011, 09:34 AM   #31444
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

/skips into the thread

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:34 AM   #31445
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

NM, you?

Marko
Old 12-04-2011, 09:37 AM   #31446
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

same.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 12-04-2011, 09:42 AM   #31447
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to vino Send a message via Yahoo to vino Send a message via Skype™ to vino

/tackle glomps assassin and kani and taka

It's sink or swim, it's hit or miss.~
vino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:44 AM   #31448
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by vino View Post
/tackle glomps assassin and kani and taka
*catches you mid-glomp*
hey vino

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 12-04-2011, 09:46 AM   #31449
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

Awards Showcase

*glomps Vino* <3

Marko
Old 12-04-2011, 09:49 AM   #31450
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

/glomps kani and vino
/bro glomps assassin

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 12-04-2011, 09:54 AM   #31451
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
/glomps kani and vino
/bro glomps assassin
*side steps and watches you fall off a cliff as you miss your bro glomp*
don't glomp me.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 12-04-2011, 09:54 AM   #31452
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to vino Send a message via Yahoo to vino Send a message via Skype™ to vino

Quote:
/glomps kani and vino
/bro glomps assassin
Hi Taka! :3
Quote:
*glomps Vino* <3
<3 Hi Mommy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
*catches you mid-glomp*
hey vino
Hi Assassin! =)

Old 12-04-2011, 09:55 AM   #31453
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

Awards Showcase

*glomps Deadie* <3

Vino, i forgot that i'm your mommy. xD What's up, daughter? :3

Marko
Old 12-04-2011, 09:59 AM   #31454
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*side steps and watches you fall off a cliff as you miss your bro glomp*
don't glomp me.
*doesn't fall off a cliff*
Quote:
Ohai. :3
Quote:
*glomps Deadie* <3
*cuddles Kani* Hello there dear. <3

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 12-04-2011, 10:02 AM   #31455
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*glomps Deadie* <3

Vino, i forgot that i'm your mommy. xD What's up, daughter? :3
xD nm hbu? :3

Old 12-04-2011, 10:06 AM   #31456
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

<3 Hi Mommy!

Hi Assassin! =)
sup vino
Quote:

*doesn't matter much to me either way*

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 12-04-2011, 10:20 AM   #31457
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

How ish chu?
Quote:
sup vino

*doesn't matter much to me either way*
nm hbu? :3

Old 12-04-2011, 10:25 AM   #31458
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
How ish chu?
Terrible, how about you?

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 12-04-2011, 10:28 AM   #31459
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
How ish chu?

nm hbu? :3
your spelled stereo wrong in your pic.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 12-04-2011, 10:28 AM   #31460
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

o.o /Sits in a corner, Waiting to leave for a wedding.

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~