Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-20-2011, 09:37 AM   #30121
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Re: 42295 Angel Giving Thanks St.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
Awesome. Inuyasha it is. After I'm finished watching The one Taka, Told to watch o.o
You start watching it yet? p.o

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Look at how patrician I am!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 09:38 AM   #30122
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Yea. I did. I paused it tho.

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 09:40 AM   #30123
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Yea. I did. I paused it tho.
What do you think of it so far?

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 11-20-2011, 09:40 AM   #30124
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

It's cute.

R]
Old 11-20-2011, 10:01 AM   #30125
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
It's cute.
Okay.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 11-20-2011, 10:12 AM   #30126
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

e.e Blast left the forums and Still appears online. Strange, eh?

R]
Old 11-20-2011, 10:20 AM   #30127
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Send him a PM telling him to stop having occasional onlinyness. D:<

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 11-20-2011, 10:33 AM   #30128
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

>.< I stopped PMing him. YOU do that!

R]
Old 11-20-2011, 10:34 AM   #30129
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah, I think he still kinda hates me.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 11-20-2011, 10:36 AM   #30130
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

I think he does towards me too.

R]
Old 11-20-2011, 10:37 AM   #30131
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

I remember when he loved you and all that.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 11-20-2011, 10:39 AM   #30132
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

e.e He asked me something recently I had to refuse e.e

R]
Old 11-20-2011, 10:41 AM   #30133
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Tell me what it is in PM.
I mean, I have a good guess, but tell me anyway please.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 11-20-2011, 10:48 AM   #30134
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

You're too fast xD

R]
Old 11-20-2011, 10:50 AM   #30135
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

I don't know to take that as a compliment or not. XD

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 11-20-2011, 10:50 AM   #30136
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Both. Take it as Both. 50/50

R]
Old 11-20-2011, 10:56 AM   #30137
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

I think that's good.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 11-20-2011, 11:01 AM   #30138
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

It should be. I'm thinking about changing the name of the place o.o

R]
Old 11-20-2011, 11:01 AM   #30139
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

To what? p.o

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 11-20-2011, 11:12 AM   #30140
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

=} Tyrin gotta change it for me.

R]

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~