Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-15-2011, 04:55 PM   #29861
Darknight
Genin

Darknight has completed a tough C-rank mission!Darknight has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: 42295 Angel Giving Thanks St.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
/Clinging to lori.

But I love it more then YOU.
*cuddle snuggle*

Touch Summon Sign?
Darknight

I will walk through the fog, as I welcome death.
Again and again, I will die and return over and over again until my goal is achieved.
Vereor Nox
Darknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:58 PM   #29862
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

/is cuddled and snuggled.

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:58 PM   #29863
Darknight
Genin

Darknight has completed a tough C-rank mission!Darknight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
/is cuddled and snuggled.
<333333

Touch Summon Sign?
Darknight

Again and again, I will die and return over and over again until my goal is achieved.
Vereor Nox
Old 11-15-2011, 05:01 PM   #29864
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

<3333

R]
Old 11-15-2011, 05:02 PM   #29865
Darknight
Genin

Quote:
<3333
I love you.

Touch Summon Sign?
Darknight

Vereor Nox
Old 11-15-2011, 05:04 PM   #29866
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

I lovers you toooooo!

R]
Old 11-15-2011, 05:06 PM   #29867
Darknight
Genin

Quote:
I lovers you toooooo!
Hey angel.
Guess what.

Touch Summon Sign?
Darknight

Vereor Nox
Old 11-15-2011, 05:13 PM   #29868
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

What?

R]
Old 11-15-2011, 05:16 PM   #29869
Darknight
Genin

Quote:
What?
We are in bed together. <3

Touch Summon Sign?
Darknight

Vereor Nox
Old 11-15-2011, 05:18 PM   #29870
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Awesomeness! xD <3

R]
Old 11-15-2011, 05:19 PM   #29871
Darknight
Genin

Quote:
Awesomeness! xD <3
I know!

Touch Summon Sign?
Darknight

Vereor Nox
Old 11-15-2011, 05:20 PM   #29872
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

<333333

R]
Old 11-15-2011, 05:22 PM   #29873
Darknight
Genin

Quote:
<333333
Hey angel.
Spoiler:

Touch Summon Sign?
Darknight

Vereor Nox
Old 11-15-2011, 05:24 PM   #29874
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

R]
Old 11-15-2011, 05:25 PM   #29875
Darknight
Genin

Quote:
*cuddle, snuggle*

Touch Summon Sign?
Darknight

Vereor Nox
Old 11-15-2011, 05:26 PM   #29876
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknight View Post
We are in bed together. <3
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 05:26 PM   #29877
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

/Pulls Brooke in
I just need Hayley and Kani now P:

R]
Old 11-15-2011, 05:28 PM   #29878
Darknight
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
Lol
Quote:
/Pulls Brooke in
I just need Hayley and Kani now P:
aww yeah, all girl bed group.
We could strip down to our underwear and have a slow motion pillow fight.

Touch Summon Sign?
Darknight

Vereor Nox
Old 11-15-2011, 05:28 PM   #29879
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Damn. P:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Look at how patrician I am!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 05:29 PM   #29880
Darknight
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
Damn. P:
Taka's got a stiffy. xD
Sorry, you cant join.
*shuts the door in your face*

Touch Summon Sign?
Darknight

Vereor Nox

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~