Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-05-2011, 06:25 PM   #29061
Darknight
Genin

Darknight has completed a tough C-rank mission!Darknight has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: 42295 Angel Giving Thanks St.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
-*-Slings your forehead-*- Ohhh xD

Ohh

-*-Clings to you as you do, While being carried-*-
*takes you into my room*

Touch Summon Sign?
Darknight

I will walk through the fog, as I welcome death.
Again and again, I will die and return over and over again until my goal is achieved.
Vereor Nox
Darknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 06:26 PM   #29062
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

*walks in* *reads Lori's post* Hohohohoho, what I be missin? ;D

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Look at how patrician I am!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 06:26 PM   #29063
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 06:31 PM   #29064
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknight View Post
*takes you into my room*
/Goes in with you and yawns.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***V*** View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
*walks in* *reads Lori's post* Hohohohoho, what I be missin? ;D
/Shrugs

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 06:31 PM   #29065
Darknight
Genin

Darknight has completed a tough C-rank mission!Darknight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
/Goes in with you and yawns.

/Shrugs
You tired?

Touch Summon Sign?
Darknight

Again and again, I will die and return over and over again until my goal is achieved.
Vereor Nox
Old 11-05-2011, 06:32 PM   #29066
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

That's like here too!

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:

Old 11-05-2011, 06:32 PM   #29067
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

http://www.naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107354

I finally finished the rp I've been working on.

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 06:33 PM   #29068
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Quote:
For drinking, Yes.
*goes to room and prepares for spanking* ._.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 06:34 PM   #29069
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

o.o

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-05-2011, 06:35 PM   #29070
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
You tired?
/Drops my chin on your shoulder
Kinda
Quote:

That's like here too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
http://www.naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107354

I finally finished the rp I've been working on.
What should I do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL View Post
-*-Waits till you're done.

R]
Old 11-05-2011, 06:38 PM   #29071
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Kinda

What should I do?

join, not join, I wonder. *pretends to think*

escudo espada #3

Quote:
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 11-05-2011, 06:39 PM   #29072
Darknight
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL View Post
*a large, heavily mucled man in a gimp suit walks into the room you are in*
Quote:
Kinda

What should I do?

Wanna take a nap?

Touch Summon Sign?
Darknight

Vereor Nox
Old 11-05-2011, 06:40 PM   #29073
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
join, not join, I wonder. *pretends to think*
I could Join.
Quote:
*a large, heavily mucled man in a gimp suit walks into the room you are in*

Wanna take a nap?
If you're staying with me

R]
Old 11-05-2011, 06:40 PM   #29074
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I could Join.

awesome.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 11-05-2011, 06:41 PM   #29075
Darknight
Genin

Quote:
I could Join.

Always.

Touch Summon Sign?
Darknight

Vereor Nox
Old 11-05-2011, 06:42 PM   #29076
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

...................... .-. *dies multiple times*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-05-2011, 06:43 PM   #29077
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
awesome.
Did it

Lori: Always what, Sweetness? o.o

V: /Revives you against your will

R]
Old 11-05-2011, 06:43 PM   #29078
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

:o What is I wanna be dead? *dies again* .-.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-05-2011, 06:44 PM   #29079
Darknight
Genin

Quote:
Did it

Lori: Always what, Sweetness? o.o

V: /Revives you against your will
I will always be with you.

Touch Summon Sign?
Darknight

Vereor Nox
Old 11-05-2011, 06:44 PM   #29080
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
:o What is I wanna be dead? *dies again* .-.

Quote:
I will always be with you.
I'mma never let you, go! No PM meh. I ish bored!

R]

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~