Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-24-2011, 06:46 PM   #28001
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: =3 The bloodsuckers' Family Castle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
Monday+School=homework.
HA! I don't have school on Halloween xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 06:47 PM   #28002
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Why does your school have to be better than mine?! DX

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 06:47 PM   #28003
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Monday+School=homework.
What about if we get it done in the night time and it could carry on till the next day?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
NO! I having pre wedding jitters xD

Also, I never knew that either o.o
O.O LMAO!!!! I see. How jittery are you,exactly?

I don't even think either of us Proposed! It just happened

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 06:49 PM   #28004
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

I don't know. p.o

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 10-24-2011, 06:49 PM   #28005
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Amber did an indirect proposal

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 06:53 PM   #28006
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Excuse me Pie,I never did O.O are you mad!?
Spoiler:

/Face-palms that statement

R]
Old 10-24-2011, 06:57 PM   #28007
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Why does your school have to be better than mine?! DX
Cuz I'm in it, and i'm awesome :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
What about if we get it done in the night time and it could carry on till the next day?

O.O LMAO!!!! I see. How jittery are you,exactly?

I don't even think either of us Proposed! It just happened
More jittery than someone on crack

Okay, uhhhhhh *Gets on one knee* Will you marry me, Amber Emerald? That's your name right? xD

Old 10-24-2011, 06:58 PM   #28008
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Mist: Sureeee you don't. (sarcasm) -*-runs with the lighting tool-*- NO!
*Makes Innocent Chibi Kitty Face* :3
*Runs after you* COME BACK HERE!!! :o

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 06:58 PM   #28009
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
OMG! Ohh yeah! I have to marry you Hayley
found it

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 06:58 PM   #28010
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

But I'm in my school and it's not awesome. D:

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 10-24-2011, 07:01 PM   #28011
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Then what do you think that means?

Old 10-24-2011, 07:02 PM   #28012
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

That my school sucks but I'm still effing amazing? p.o

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by deadtaka; 10-24-2011 at 07:06 PM.
Old 10-24-2011, 07:03 PM   #28013
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
That my school sums but I'm still effing amazing? p.o
Exactly, you adowable little wascal xD

Old 10-24-2011, 07:08 PM   #28014
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Cuz I'm in it, and i'm awesome :3

More jittery than someone on crack

Okay, uhhhhhh *Gets on one knee* Will you marry me, Amber Emerald? That's your name right? xD
-*-Screams like a girl and jumps on you-*- YUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
*Makes Innocent Chibi Kitty Face* :3
*Runs after you* COME BACK HERE!!! :o
-*-Pets you-*-
-*-Runs even faster-*- NUUUUUUU~
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
found it
Wrong you are.
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost...2&postcount=66
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost...1&postcount=68
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost...6&postcount=69
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost...1&postcount=70
You be jelly now,Pie?
Quote:
How sorrowful

R]
Old 10-24-2011, 07:09 PM   #28015
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Hayley: :3

Amber: I know.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 10-24-2011, 07:11 PM   #28016
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Taka: -*-pats your head-*- Awwww

R]
Old 10-24-2011, 07:12 PM   #28017
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
-*-Pets you-*-
*Bites your hand gently* Meeeeeewwwwwwwww. :3
*Runs like lightning* YEESSSSSS!!!!

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 07:13 PM   #28018
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

*pokes amb's cheek* D'awwwwww.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 10-24-2011, 07:13 PM   #28019
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
-*-Screams like a girl and jumps on you-*- YUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-*-Pets you-*-

Wrong you are.
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost...2&postcount=66
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost...1&postcount=68
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost...6&postcount=69
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost...1&postcount=70
You be jelly now,Pie?

How sorrowful
Yaaaay!! *Takes the Ring Pop i've been sucking on and slides it on your finger* I'm so happy!!! *Cries*

Old 10-24-2011, 07:18 PM   #28020
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
*pokes amb's cheek* D'awwwwww.
-*-Noms on your finger-*-
Quote:
Yaaaay!! *Takes the Ring Pop i've been sucking on and slides it on your finger* I'm so happy!!! *Cries*
OMG I can't help myself but laugh and can't stop! OMG LMAO!
-*-Nods while trying to remain serious-*- I'mma add you in My signature!

R]

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~