Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-24-2011, 04:36 PM   #27961
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: =3 The bloodsuckers' Family Castle.

-*-Has vanished you to the meadows while looking at you in shock-*- Are you okay,hun!?
I don't even know why!

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 04:56 PM   #27962
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
this is Star Pie calling Star Fox come in Star Fox

Fox: this is Fox

Me: the person believed to be working for Wolf has escaped

Fox: don't worry I'll get him next time
I work with Falco, not Wolf.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
-*-Has vanished you to the meadows while looking at you in shock-*- Are you okay,hun!?
I don't even know why!
*Looks around the meadows* Where did you take us?! O.O OH.. umm yeah I'm fine. The plane took most of the damage. *Checks the damaged plane and sighs* It'll take months to repair everything! T.T How are you? ^^

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 05:01 PM   #27963
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

-*-Looks at you shocked-*- I took us Somewhere safe,you should be grateful,you like nini!
-*-looks at the damages and smiles-*- Good for you,HA! That's for not coming to see me on time! I'm doing,Iight,mist. :/

R]
Old 10-24-2011, 05:19 PM   #27964
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
-*-Looks at you shocked-*- I took us Somewhere safe,you should be grateful,you like nini!
-*-looks at the damages and smiles-*- Good for you,HA! That's for not coming to see me on time! I'm doing,Iight,mist. :/
I am grateful! I would have been turned into a fireball! Thank you! *hugs you* ^.^
*Pokes around at the damages* But I was going to take the entire Bloodsuckers Family for a ride on it! >.< That's good. ^-^

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 10-24-2011, 05:22 PM   #27965
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

YouTube:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Look at how patrician I am!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 05:25 PM   #27966
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
I am grateful! I would have been turned into a fireball! Thank you! *hugs you* ^.^
*Pokes around at the damages* But I was going to take the entire Bloodsuckers Family for a ride on it! >.< That's good. ^-^
-*-Pinches you gently then hugs you tightly-*- Why You little! -*-holds onto you tightly-*- i Missed you!
-*-Watches you-*- Bummer >.> It aint gonna happen soon

R]
Old 10-24-2011, 05:31 PM   #27967
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*An Arwing appears near you and Krystal jumps out of it*
Krystal: I'm Krystal of Star Fox and Mist you are supsected to be part of Star Wolf so I'm taking you in to headquarters for trial

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 05:36 PM   #27968
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
-*-Pinches you gently then hugs you tightly-*- Why You little! -*-holds onto you tightly-*- i Missed you!
-*-Watches you-*- Bummer >.> It aint gonna happen soon
Oww! *Cheek is pitched and is then hugged tightly* I missed you too Angel. *hugs you back* I was only gone for 3 days.
Well NOW it's not going to happen soon. >.< *Puts out the little fires on it*
Quote:
*An Arwing appears near you and Krystal jumps out of it*
Krystal: I'm Krystal of Star Fox and Mist you are supsected to be part of Star Wolf so I'm taking you in to headquarters for trial
Nope, I am not going back. <.<

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 10-24-2011, 05:38 PM   #27969
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Spoiler:

They all look harmless.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 10-24-2011, 05:40 PM   #27970
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Krystal: they are dangerous killers and if you don't come willing I will take you by force

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-24-2011, 05:43 PM   #27971
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Oww! *Cheek is pitched and is then hugged tightly* I missed you too Angel. *hugs you back* I was only gone for 3 days.
Well NOW it's not going to happen soon. >.< *Puts out the little fires on it*

Nope, I am not going back. <.<
-*-Pinching your cheeks again-*- 3 DAYS?! you make that sound like a little!!!! You're sooo .......UGH! -*-Drops my head on your chest-*-
-*-Sets it back on fire-*- Mist I have something to show you
PM me!

R]
Old 10-24-2011, 05:46 PM   #27972
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Spoiler:

Krystal: they are dangerous killers and if you don't come willing I will take you by force
I'm not even with Wolf! :o
Quote:
-*-Pinching your cheeks again-*- 3 DAYS?! you make that sound like a little!!!! You're sooo .......UGH! -*-Drops my head on your chest-*-
-*-Sets it back on fire-*- Mist I have something to show you
PM me!
^^" Well I kinda do actually. It's not like I was gone a week or a month. *Rubs your back gently*
Why did you lit it back on fire!? O_O Plus where did you get the fire from!?!?!? Alright. *nods* ^^

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 10-24-2011, 05:48 PM   #27973
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
I'm not even with Wolf! :o

^^" Well I kinda do actually. It's not like I was gone a week or a month. *Rubs your back gently*
Why did you lit it back on fire!? O_O Plus where did you get the fire from!?!?!? Alright. *nods* ^^
-*-sighs and puffs my cheeks-*- You still left for long ....
Because you're NOT going back! Somewhere! -*-whistles-*-

R]
Old 10-24-2011, 05:50 PM   #27974
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Krystal: you leave no more options
*shoots Mist with her blaster*

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-24-2011, 05:54 PM   #27975
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Hello!!!

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 05:55 PM   #27976
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
-*-sighs and puffs my cheeks-*- You still left for long ....
Because you're NOT going back! Somewhere! -*-whistles-*-
Might have seemed long, but it really wasn't. It's just when you expect something to happen time just seems to slow down immensely. Like when I kid wants class to end NOW, the clock just seems to move 10 times slower. ^^
Going back where? o.O *Looks around you* Do you have a lighter on you?
Quote:
Krystal: you leave no more options
*shoots Mist with her blaster*
*Pulls out my Aegis Shield and blocks it* ^^

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]

Last edited by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250; 10-24-2011 at 05:59 PM.
Old 10-24-2011, 06:04 PM   #27977
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Hayley the Love of my life!

Mist: -*-Sighs-*- Mhmmm...
You know what ?I mean,Mist! -*-whistling while walking away-*- Hmmmm? What? >.>

R]
Old 10-24-2011, 06:06 PM   #27978
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Heylow everyone.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 10-24-2011, 06:07 PM   #27979
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Hey Lee whats up?

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-24-2011, 06:09 PM   #27980
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Hey sonny!

R]

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~