Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-20-2011, 03:49 PM   #22141
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Wiz Kid / ~*~angel~*~ family thread remix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
*is mist's best man now*
And your also the minister, NOW MARRY US PLEASE! XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
-*-runs away in my wedding dress from watching JAFL's wedding as i run into the church where mist is waiting for me-*- -*-runs the walkway as i appear next to mist dressed in my wedding dress -*- sorry for the late arrival
*Sees you epically arrive* ANGEL YOU CAME!!!!

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 03:52 PM   #22142
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Okay, now...*puts on minister outfit* Blah blah blah, vows now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Look at how patrician I am!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 03:59 PM   #22143
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Angel:Lady V won't be here for a while
well then when she arrives we'll have a wedding thread TONIGHT XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
I'd be honered to =D xD
thank god! -*-waits for you while standing facing Mist by the altar as the priest make the vows -*-
Quote:
Originally Posted by royelric View Post
Amber: Wedding? Your wedding? Am I still dreaming or am I on something. o.o
yesh my wedding! do enjoy and make yourself comfortable in the seats that are provided xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
And your also the minister, NOW MARRY US PLEASE! XD

*Sees you epically arrive* ANGEL YOU CAME!!!!
-*-giggles while standing facing you-*- i won't miss my own wedding for nothing~ not even the WORLD
Quote:
BE OFFICIAL WILL YOU~!

R]

Last edited by Tifa Legacy; 09-20-2011 at 04:05 PM.
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 04:01 PM   #22144
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
thank god! -*-waits for you while standing facing Mist by the altar as the priest make the vows -*-

yesh my wedding! do enjoy and make yourself comfortable in the seats that are provided xD

-*-giggles while standing facing you-*- i won't miss my own wedding for nothing~ not even the WORLD

BE OFFICIAL WILL YOU~!
/Stands by your sde, or wherever i'm supposed to stand

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 04:04 PM   #22145
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
/Stands by your sde, or wherever i'm supposed to stand
-*-turns to my side slightly and whispering to you-*- ohh hayley,will you catch my bouquet?

R]
Old 09-20-2011, 04:08 PM   #22146
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Be official like Angel said! XD
Quote:

BE OFFICIAL WILL YOU~!
*Is amazed how beautiful you look in your wedding dress*

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 09-20-2011, 04:08 PM   #22147
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
-*-turns to my side slightly and whispering to you-*- ohh hayley,will you catch my bouquet?
Yesh!!! I've always wanted to catch a bouquet at a wedding :3

Old 09-20-2011, 04:10 PM   #22148
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Fine. *starts*
*uses remote to fast forward to vows*
Now, state your vows to each other.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-20-2011, 04:11 PM   #22149
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Be official like Angel said! XD

*Is amazed how beautiful you look in your wedding dress*
-*-looks up at you shyly-*- what is it,dear?
Quote:
Yesh!!! I've always wanted to catch a bouquet at a wedding :3
okay good! that'll be great!! i'll personally throw it at your direction for you to catch xD

R]
Old 09-20-2011, 04:12 PM   #22150
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Fine. *starts*
-*-jawdrops-*- welll ask us the questions will you!!?

R]
Old 09-20-2011, 04:13 PM   #22151
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

okay good! that'll be great!! i'll personally throw it at your direction for you to catch xD
I'll knock all them other bishes out of my way x3

Old 09-20-2011, 04:14 PM   #22152
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Exchange your vows first!

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-20-2011, 04:15 PM   #22153
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
I'll knock all them other bishes out of my way x3
i'll be looking out for that
Quote:
Exchange your vows first!
what the hell do you mean!?

R]
Old 09-20-2011, 04:16 PM   #22154
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

ANGEL!
*glomps*

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 04:18 PM   #22155
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf777 View Post
ANGEL!
*glomps*
LEAF!
-*-is glomped as i glomp back-*-

R]
Old 09-20-2011, 04:18 PM   #22156
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Exchange your freaking vows for your marriage!

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-20-2011, 04:18 PM   #22157
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Fine. *starts*
How come everyone but me has Time/Space powers. *feels left out* >.<
Quote:
You look... so beautiful Amber.

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 09-20-2011, 04:21 PM   #22158
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
LEAF!
-*-is glomped as i glomp back-*-
lol doesn't it take way too long to do that?

O: Angel and Mist are getting married?
/crashes wedding

Nah jk. lol

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 04:22 PM   #22159
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
i'll be looking out for that

what the hell do you mean!?
Yeah, if only people would get on with the freaking wedding!!!!! xD

Old 09-20-2011, 04:22 PM   #22160
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Exchange your freaking vows for your marriage!
-*-sighs-*-
but you have to say the VOWS! >.<"
Quote:
How come everyone but me has Time/Space powers. *feels left out* >.<

You look... so beautiful Amber.
thank you my dear! -*-blushes a bit and looks down-*-

R]

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~