Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-15-2011, 07:16 PM   #20861
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: The Wiz Kid / ~*~angel~*~ family thread remix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
Hah! Hah! Shee?! *holds up dinosaur dictionary and glasses fall out* Rawr means I like like you, not I love you. Siwwy internet!
ohh well that's still gonna work xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL View Post
/hugs u close
Love ones argue. It's normal. Like siblings working each other's nerves. It's a way of life.
It's over, ok.
/is hugged closely
/sighs
right you have a point there,it's just sometimes i think we argue over NONSENSE

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 07:17 PM   #20862
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
*sniffs* i hate being sick
are you silly sick after soooo long?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
Nice siggy pic
which one?

R]
Old 09-15-2011, 07:17 PM   #20863
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
*picks glasses up* Aw, my gwasses bwoke. D:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Look at how patrician I am!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 07:18 PM   #20864
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
are you silly sick after soooo long?

which one?
The with with you xD

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 07:19 PM   #20865
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
*picks glasses up* Aw, my gwasses bwoke. D:
sooo which is is DOC!?~!
Quote:
The with with you xD
ohh my

R]
Old 09-15-2011, 07:20 PM   #20866
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

*looks up from broken gwasses* Hm?

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-15-2011, 07:21 PM   #20867
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Quote:

/is hugged closely
/sighs
right you have a point there,it's just sometimes i think we argue over NONSENSE
/holding you
Most times when you look back on an argument, it seems pointless after everything is resolved. Kinda like being asked if it was all worth it after kicking someone's ass when receiving your punishment. xD
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 07:23 PM   #20868
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL View Post
/holding you
Most times when you look back on an argument, it seems pointless after everything is resolved. Kinda like being asked if it was all worth it after kicking someone's ass when receiving your punishment. xD
/looks down while being held

you know what,Tyrin.Sometimes we take things to far and argue over nonsense which i tend to just leave you alone and let you kick up over your own problems,if you know me well

@taka: lol -*-gets you new glasses-*-

R]
Old 09-15-2011, 07:23 PM   #20869
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*looks at the jello mist left and paws at it*
Old 09-15-2011, 07:24 PM   #20870
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

*takes gwasses* Yayz! *places gwasses on face* It all so cwear! Thank you!

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-15-2011, 07:26 PM   #20871
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

you're welcome,mad doctor

R]
Old 09-15-2011, 07:27 PM   #20872
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Now, onto the dissection! *runs with scalpel*

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-15-2011, 07:27 PM   #20873
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

R]
Old 09-15-2011, 07:28 PM   #20874
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

*pokes eye out with scalpel* Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! DX

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-15-2011, 07:28 PM   #20875
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*feels ignored and trys to get up but has some trouble*
Old 09-15-2011, 07:28 PM   #20876
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
sooo which is is DOC!?~!

ohh my
Lawl I made you blush :P

Old 09-15-2011, 07:31 PM   #20877
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
*pokes eye out with scalpel* Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! DX
what?! -*-helps you-*-
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
*feels ignored and trys to get up but has some trouble*
huh?
Quote:
Lawl I made you blush :P
yeah you did,hayley,you did

R]
Old 09-15-2011, 07:32 PM   #20878
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

My eye iz bweeding! DX *points at eyeball*

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-15-2011, 07:34 PM   #20879
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
what?! -*-helps you-*-

huh?

Now make me blush xD

Old 09-15-2011, 07:34 PM   #20880
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
what?! -*-helps you-*-

huh?

i'm still not feeling all 2 well mommy *sneezes agin*

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~