Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-14-2011, 11:43 AM   #20221
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to puppetmaster zack Send a message via Skype™ to puppetmaster zack
Default Re: The Wiz Kid / ~*~angel~*~ family thread remix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
ohh wow! that's just wrong,Zack!

i'm doing,okayish,Taka
How? o.o The neck is cracked anyways.
Your past has you in a chokehold,
But you deserve it from what I've been told
Call my bluff, say what you want,
I'm looking down at you from the top,
I beg for attention in small doses,
Leave the scene smelling of dead roses

Loverboy, you're playing those hearts like toys,
Don't you feel bad, don't you feel bad?
Filled with repent?
<3
puppetmaster zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 11:43 AM   #20222
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Did something happen or are you just being randomly okayish?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Look at how patrician I am!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 11:45 AM   #20223
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

something,Happened i guess xD

lol because,Zack i say soo

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 11:47 AM   #20224
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to puppetmaster zack Send a message via Skype™ to puppetmaster zack

Quote:
something,Happened i guess xD

lol because,Zack i say soo
Hey at lease im being nice and taking it apart so the string dont pop up and cut him.
Plus taking it apart is fun

Filled with repent?
<3
Old 09-14-2011, 11:47 AM   #20225
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

-*-facepalm and laughs-*- silly zackaroo

R]
Old 09-14-2011, 11:47 AM   #20226
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

There's a girl in my school and she has a folder for the band beast.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-14-2011, 11:48 AM   #20227
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

that's pretty cool! i'll order one soon xD

R]
Old 09-14-2011, 11:49 AM   #20228
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
-*-facepalm and laughs-*- silly zackaroo
I just gotta take the pegs out and he will have a smashing time xD.

Filled with repent?
<3
Old 09-14-2011, 11:50 AM   #20229
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
that's pretty cool! i'll order one soon xD
Also, the first beast video in your sig is not available in my country.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-14-2011, 11:54 AM   #20230
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

ohh well that's strange,Taka.

zack,i have 5 guitars and you?

R]
Old 09-14-2011, 11:57 AM   #20231
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Very much so.
YouTube:

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-14-2011, 01:33 PM   #20232
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

YouTube:

ohh okay taka

R]
Old 09-14-2011, 01:34 PM   #20233
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

YouTube:

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-14-2011, 01:36 PM   #20234
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

tell me which one you like more (hold on)

R]
Old 09-14-2011, 01:38 PM   #20235
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

*holds onto railing*

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-14-2011, 01:51 PM   #20236
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

which one should i put in my signature?

R]
Old 09-14-2011, 01:53 PM   #20237
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

I like the second.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-14-2011, 01:54 PM   #20238
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

alrighty then ^^

R]
Old 09-14-2011, 01:55 PM   #20239
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I like all of them...

Hey everyone.

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 01:57 PM   #20240
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf777 View Post
I like all of them...

Hey everyone.
/blushes
thank you >/////>

hey,Leaf!!!

R]

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~