Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Otaku Paradise

Otaku Paradise Wanna talk about anime related merchandise? Wanna brag about your collections? Wanna show yourself off in your cosplay outfit? Come one, come all!

Old 10-09-2010, 08:21 PM   #1
BlackAngel
Genin Elite

BlackAngel is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Deva Path Cosplay Piercings

Im going as Pain for Halloween with my friend who's going as Tobi and i have all the stuff for him except the piercings. i don't want real piercings, i was thinking what do i need to make the fake ones.
Old 10-09-2010, 08:22 PM   #2
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Deva Path Cosplay Piercings

just glue stuff to your face and ears >.>
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 08:24 PM   #3
BlackAngel
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
just glue stuff to your face and ears >.>
what kind of stuff? i mean like what kind of jewlery? gauges? rings? spikes?
Old 10-09-2010, 08:27 PM   #4
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

whatever is accurate spikes where theirs spikes rings where theirs rings ect

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
Old 10-09-2010, 08:39 PM   #5
BlackAngel
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
whatever is accurate spikes where theirs spikes rings where theirs rings ect
do you know where i can get them?
Old 10-09-2010, 08:44 PM   #6
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

notta clue

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 10-09-2010, 09:57 PM   #7
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Why not just get your face pierced? I would if my mommy would let me...
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 10:30 PM   #8
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAngel View Post
Im going as Pain for Halloween with my friend who's going as Tobi and i have all the stuff for him except the piercings. i don't want real piercings, i was thinking what do i need to make the fake ones.
Spoiler:
Make then the glue it.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 10:37 PM   #9
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Just go has Yahiko!
We got innocence for days

Well, I think I'm gonna burn in hell
Everybody burn the house right down

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Draco Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 12:05 PM   #10
BlackAngel
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Spoiler:
Make then the glue it.
!?!?!? where did you find this!?!?!? anyway, what are these?
Old 10-12-2010, 02:25 PM   #11
Sakura's White Tiger
Ninja Academy Student

Location: Resting in a field while Sakura is practiceing medical ninjutsu
Sakura's White Tiger is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Worse comes to worse you could go to somewhere such as spencers or hot topic and have seen the fake piercings that you can get that works as either a clip on or with magnets. And yes the magnets do work quite well.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:17 PM   #12
blackwindow12
Freshmen Academy Student

blackwindow12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Those piercings are mine I made them for Supanova 2011 (next weekend).. I don't know how someone ggot that pic lol.. It is on my facebook ><
Also I made them with modelling clay and I got a glue that i will use to keep them on. Its theatrical glue so it wont come off with sweat
blackwindow12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 01:13 PM   #13
medlnic15
Chunin Exam Proctor

medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to medlnic15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAngel View Post
well if you really wanted too you could draw them with some makup or a marker.
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
medlnic15 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cosplay, deva, nagato, pain, path, pein