Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Latest Manga Chapters

Latest Manga Chapters Discuss the latest manga chapters of your favorite series here!

Old 06-29-2011, 03:25 AM   #1
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Bleach 454 Spoiler

Spoiler:
Isshin and Urahara head off somewhere.

Ginjou and Ichigo run off to some ruins somewhere.

Ichigo blames Ginjou!

Ginjou apologizes.

Ginjou explains, "Tsukishima's power isn't about disrupting memories. Instead, he inserts himself into the memories of anyone that he's cut.

Ichigo asks, "If Tsukishima gets killed, will everything return to normal?"

"We don't have actual proof that will happen. We don't have anything else," says Ginjou

Yukio shows up.

Let's go home together.

Ishida stands up next to his bed in the hospital.

Yukio brings Ginjou and Ichigo to his huge mansion.

Is that where the decisive battle will take place...!!

The end. Next issue.

Finally Tsukishima's Power is revealed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 08:20 AM   #2
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Bleach 454 Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Spoiler:
Isshin and Urahara head off somewhere.

Ginjou and Ichigo run off to some ruins somewhere.

Ichigo blames Ginjou!

Ginjou apologizes.

Ginjou explains, "Tsukishima's power isn't about disrupting memories. Instead, he inserts himself into the memories of anyone that he's cut.

Ichigo asks, "If Tsukishima gets killed, will everything return to normal?"

"We don't have actual proof that will happen. We don't have anything else," says Ginjou

Yukio shows up.

Let's go home together.

Ishida stands up next to his bed in the hospital.

Yukio brings Ginjou and Ichigo to his huge mansion.

Is that where the decisive battle will take place...!!

The end. Next issue.

Finally Tsukishima's Power is revealed.

I wonder if this REALLY is going to be the final battle between
Ichigo and Tsukishima. Somehow I doubt it. Seems more like

Though the chapter explains Tsukishima powers a bit differently

Spoiler:
Tsukishima is actually manipulating people's pasts so he's a part of them. It's not that their memories are mixed up. Tsukishima is literally in their past. Like he time travels or something.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 09:25 AM   #3
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

That picture looks like a mutated cockroach. Anyway, I liked that we finally got a grasp onn what Tsukishima's power is, but I bet it's going to be called something different and explained differently next chapter.
Old 06-29-2011, 10:45 AM   #4
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Though the chapter explains Tsukishima powers a bit differently

Spoiler:
Tsukishima is actually manipulating people's pasts so he's a part of them. It's not that their memories are mixed up. Tsukishima is literally in their past. Like he time travels or something.
I don't see this being some form of time travel. He inserts himself into people's memories, not their pasts, because it wouldn't make sense that he could do something like that on an individual basis. (Edit: Nevermind that last part, I'm just a bit confused.) If you've ever played Kingdom Hearts 365/2 Days, I would call it
Spoiler:
"Xion in reverse"
, if you get that.

Last edited by deidara330; 06-29-2011 at 11:05 AM.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 11:03 AM   #5
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

It is only Ginjo's speculation until Tsukishima confirms it.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 01:39 PM   #6
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

This confirms the theory in NF.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 01:42 PM   #7
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Showdown Time!

I wonder what Tsukishima's real combat skills will be?
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 05:53 PM   #8
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
I don't see this being some form of time travel. He inserts himself into people's memories, not their pasts, because it wouldn't make sense that he could do something like that on an individual basis. (Edit: Nevermind that last part, I'm just a bit confused.) If you've ever played Kingdom Hearts 365/2 Days, I would call it
Spoiler:
"Xion in reverse"
, if you get that.
Ginjou said that Tsukishima's power is not the confusion of a target's memories. So Tsukishima is not brainwashing anyone. It's a manipulation
of their past. So Tsukishima is literally Orihime's friend and Ichigo's cousin.

Tsukishima is a reality warper in a sense.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 03:25 PM   #9
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Ginjou said that Tsukishima's power is not the confusion of a target's memories. So Tsukishima is not brainwashing anyone. It's a manipulation
of their past. So Tsukishima is literally Orihime's friend and Ichigo's cousin.

Tsukishima is a reality warper in a sense.
My confusion is that, where the timeline is concerned, time affects everyone at the same moment. If Tsukishima inserted himself into Orihime's past as her friend, Ichigo at that time in the timeline would've met Tsukishima somewhere along the line and realized that the man is no friend of theirs, creating a problem in the past. Or he met Tsukishima as a normal person at the same point in time Orihime did, but then the current timeline changes and Ichigo and Ginjo are in the same boat as everyone else.

The only logical explanation I can think of is that when Tsukishima cuts someone, he literally seperates their past from the main timeline and creates an alternate timeline where he literally is connected to everyone. I don't think Bleach would get that technical about it, but without that it doesn't make sense to me. Then again, this is a manga where people shoot energy blasts from guns. The logic is only as thick as in any fantasy fiction.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 02:19 PM   #10
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

That, or your very loophole could be what would set them free. Perhaps, if he were ever really hit with that ability, this is what makes Uryu seem apart from the rest: he may be suffering from a logic error that he's aware of, and is now trying to reconcile.

Not the likeliest of theories... but I like it even so.
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote