Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-28-2009, 12:55 PM   #461
Yuukimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Yuukimaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Rehersal Studio for the Show "Everybody Loves Pink"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIBAFAN321 View Post
OK! Does that mean that now that we are finish with that part and I can go get lunch and after I get lunch, we can do the episode 5 now?
naw we can't do episode five today cuz im leaving right this second. cya people!
Yuukimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 12:56 PM   #462
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yay! That means I can run downstairs and get lunch! I think I'll be back in about 20 minutes.

I will be back in 20 minutes! I will go and get lunch. Bye!
KIBAFAN321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 12:56 PM   #463
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Episode completed!!

*After party*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 12:57 PM   #464
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Bye,Yuuki,bye,KIBAFAN!!!

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 07-28-2009, 12:58 PM   #465
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

no 1 respects my artistic vision...
Old 07-28-2009, 01:00 PM   #466
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to dogboy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
Episode completed!!

*After party*
woohoo after party

dogboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 01:01 PM   #467
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

I'm gonna eat now,see ya!!!

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 07-28-2009, 01:02 PM   #468
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Never mind since the 5th episode is going to start.

I was thinking of changing it.

DragonAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 01:03 PM   #469
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
I'm gonna eat now,see ya!!!
Later
Jarod Chidogashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 01:19 PM   #470
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

OK! I is back. I don't think that took 20 minutes though....
KIBAFAN321 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
loves, pink, rehersal, show, studio