Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 06-16-2011, 06:29 PM   #1
Sharingan_Warrior
Apprentice Genin

Sharingan_Warrior is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Hidan's Immortality

Hidan is Immortal so will Reaper Death Seal Affect him?
Old 06-18-2011, 06:03 AM   #2
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hidan's Immortality

Nooooo.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 06:09 AM   #3
Sina
Sick Wolf *cough*
Chunin

Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to Sina

yes ...

(adopted by ~*~angel~*~ arms)

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Possible
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 12:31 AM   #4
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

i dont know....

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 10:02 AM   #5
uzumakijonin96
Freshmen Academy Student

uzumakijonin96 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

no i dont like it at all
uzumakijonin96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 10:07 AM   #6
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

So we have a "no", a "yes", a "I don't know", and a "I don't like it". Seems unanimous.

I am going to go with no. He's immortal, he can't die. No matter what. Period.
Old 06-19-2011, 06:49 PM   #7
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

He has a soul doesn't he? From what's been shown Jashinism only prevents him from dying from external injuries and such.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 06:55 PM   #8
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

There aren't that many jutsu that don't have some sort of shortcoming, though even chopping his head off his body didn't kill him, perhaps this jutsu won't work.

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 07:09 PM   #9
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Hidan will definitely be affected.

Hidan can die, since Kakuzu already implied it a few times and even said it once in his afterlife reunion with Team 10. When death occurs, the soul leaves the body, and conversely, when the soul leaves the body, death occurs. Since Reaper Death Seal causes a soul to leave a body, it should have the same affect as on everyone else, or in other words, it would kill him. Regardless whether or not it would kill him, though, it would affect him, since the jutsu will pull out his soul even if his immortality is still active. But it'll still kill him.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:13 AM   #10
Hinata_Hyuuga_
Genin

Hinata_Hyuuga_ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think no Im with Shika on this

▤▧
▥▨▤▧
▥▨▤▧
▤▧▥▨
▥▨▥▨

Hinata_Hyuuga_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:18 AM   #11
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
He has a soul doesn't he? From what's been shown Jashinism only prevents him from dying from external injuries and such.
So? he can't die. That's the point of immortality. No if or buts.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 11:08 AM   #12
Tensa Zangetsu
Apprentice Genin

Tensa Zangetsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

technically, its a sealing jutsu so they aren't dead, unless you count souls out of body dead, also it might not be able to take his soul all the way out, like with orochimaru

My soul, corrupted by vengeance
Hath endured torment, to find the end of the journey
In my own salvation
And your eternal slumber

Legend shall speak
Of sacrifice at world's end
The wind sails over the water's surface
Quietly, but surely''
-The poem Loveless, from Final Fantasy
Tensa Zangetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 01:01 PM   #13
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
So? he can't die. That's the point of immortality. No if or buts.
What Deidara said lool. Nothing Hidan has ever shown lets him escape a jutsu that seals the soul, even Kakuzu said that there is no true form of immortality or w/e.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 01:03 PM   #14
yondaime*
Genin

yondaime* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i dont think so
yondaime* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 01:30 PM   #15
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I think it would. The only reason he is immortal is because he can survive being cut to pieces as long as he has someone to put him back together. Something tells me that his soul could still be ripped out. He is also probably dead by now anyway since he was buried under about 100 feet of dirt and rock, as well as probably having died of dehydration or starvation(whichever would come first).

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 09:40 AM   #16
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: fighting over a mini pie with Jacobjak and AkatsukiDragon13
Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

kishi has said that the only way hidan can die is by lack of nutrition, so he cant die because of that. but if it could kill him kishi would have said something...so no, he still cant die from any attacking forse...including Reaper Death Seal...
::::/\/\/\/\/\/\
::::::::::::::/
/|\
./\~
THENEXTPERSONWHOCALLSMEAGUY,ISGETTINPUNCHED!eaten
Quote:
chiku chiku chiku! = Dem Mi Acorns!"
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Chiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 09:07 PM   #17
Sakumo Hatake
Ninja Academy Student

Sakumo Hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Sakumo Hatake

It would work because it works on anything that has a soul.
Sakumo Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote