Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 06-28-2011, 09:02 AM   #1
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Hidan vs Kimimaro

Distance: 30 feet
No restications

Who wins?
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 09:02 AM   #2
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hidan vs Kimimaro

Hidan won't be hurt, so I'm assuming he can tire out Kimimaro.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 09:03 AM   #3
Kingofanime8080
Freshmen Academy Student

Kingofanime8080 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I like hidan since he is immortal and has the jutsu where he staps himself and kills some one eles
Kingofanime8080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 09:11 AM   #4
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

As long as Kimimaro keeps from bleeding, Hidan won't be able to hurt him either. He can just make that layer bone under his skin like he did against Gaara and Hidan's scythe won't be able to hurt him. Since he is pretty fast, he could probably dodge a lot of Hidan's attacks as well and stab him in the brain. (I know Hidan is immortal, but so far he has only been shown to be able to survive being cut into pieces, if he gets stabbed in the brain, I'm sure he would die just like everyone else.)

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 09:18 AM   #5
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Assuming Shidan were to get blood from Bones,the ritual thing takes too long.Bone Forest.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 09:32 AM   #6
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I can't remember, did Kimi bleed when his bones popped out? I don't think he did, so he should be able to chop Hidan into little peices fairly easily.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 09:34 AM   #7
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Kimmimaro can only heal so much he has unlimited bone healing but, if Hidan casts his jutsu he can just stab his own heart therefore killing Kimmimaro.
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 09:41 AM   #8
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

But if Kimimaro keeps himself from being hit or bleeding with his bone armor, he can't do anything to Kimimaro before being sliced up or stabbed in the brain.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Old 06-28-2011, 10:57 AM   #9
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
As long as Kimimaro keeps from bleeding, Hidan won't be able to hurt him either. He can just make that layer bone under his skin like he did against Gaara and Hidan's scythe won't be able to hurt him. Since he is pretty fast, he could probably dodge a lot of Hidan's attacks as well and stab him in the brain. (I know Hidan is immortal, but so far he has only been shown to be able to survive being cut into pieces, if he gets stabbed in the brain, I'm sure he would die just like everyone else.)
He survives his head being cut off, so he can probably survive other external injuries to it. I think that with Kimimaro's attacking style, it's a more surefire way to just impale him in multiple places so that he can't do anything.

Also Kimimaro knows nothing about Hidan's abilities.

Last edited by Kuromaki; 06-28-2011 at 10:59 AM.
Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 11:09 AM   #10
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Hidan won't be hurt, so I'm assuming he can tire out Kimimaro.
Why won't he be hurt?

Chapter 323.
Hidan expressed quite the Pain when hit by Izumo and Kotetsu.

Let's assume Hidan gets the Blood.
We all know what is next.
Hidan needs to form his ritual sign first.

Sorry but I don't see Kimimaro just goofing off while Hidan makes it.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 11:41 AM   #11
RINNEMAN1
Chunin Exam Participant

RINNEMAN1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RINNEMAN1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hidan beating Kimi?!!

Base Kimi can almost beat him.
Why did you press it don't press this one
Spoiler:
Stop it!
Spoiler:
Okay wise guy choose the right one and you get a cookie
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Now you go too far you blow up world
yay cookie to you

Chllin and grillin and fillin the bill of killin the villains that were willin to be thrillin my friend Dylan by stealin trillions of krill in the mills of Jacksonville.
Excellence:

RINNEMAN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 04:56 AM   #12
chidoriroar
Chunin

chidoriroar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

kimi makes a bone sword, cuts hidans head off then starts jumping on it

the bitterness of this life is the sweetness of the next.

Give me rep and ill give you rep back.
dont talk about measking for rep since im not the only one doing it and theres nothing in the rules against it.
to the people who dont know, you have to include your name when giving rep and if your rep is less than one giving rep wont matter.
chidoriroar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 05:48 AM   #13
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

When Kimmimaro was crushed by Gaara's giant sand burial he said so himself he only escaped death because he made an extra layer of bone and skin quickly.

Hidan is immortal, yes he can feel pain but can't die!
Kimmimaro on the other hand can die, it'll be a long fight but there has to be a winner.

So basically in the end it's who's regenerating abilities are better wins.

EDIT: In this case Idk

Last edited by Inuyasha; 06-30-2011 at 02:58 PM.
Old 06-30-2011, 08:50 AM   #14
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

No one can survive without their brain functioning. Hidan has only ever shown to survive being cut up and stabbed in non-vital spots.

YouTube:
src="

Old 06-30-2011, 02:22 PM   #15
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

I see Kimimaro's bone shattering Hidan's weapon before a swift decapitation. :/

Kimimaro wins.

Kazumi Saitama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 02:51 PM   #16
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Bone forest puts Hidan on a pike, so he can't move, then takes his weapon and destroys him.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 02:57 PM   #17
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
No one can survive without their brain functioning. Hidan has only ever shown to survive being cut up and stabbed in non-vital spots.
He had his head cut off and was still talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazumi Saitama View Post
I see Kimimaro's bone shattering Hidan's weapon before a swift decapitation. :/

Kimimaro wins.
That's a possibility based on how can make them very dense and strong

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
Bone forest puts Hidan on a pike, so he can't move, then takes his weapon and destroys him.
That too he can also morph in an out of the bone like he did when almost killing Gaara before dying at the last second of illness

Also we don't know Kilimanjaro's full extent because he was dying of illness and Kishi stated in a fan-book that Kimmi's kekkei genakai was very powerful but because of his illness he wasn't fighting at full potential.
Old 06-30-2011, 04:28 PM   #18
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I highly doubt Hidan can do any significant damage before Kimimaro slices off his head.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 04:59 PM   #19
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Isin't Kimmimaro an Edo tensei now? that means Hidan has nothing to kill kimmimaro with at all, which means he loses.

Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 09:17 AM   #20
Hokage∞
Freshmen Academy Student

Hokage∞ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i say hidan will win.because he was strong in off to almost deafeat kakashi.die
Hokage∞ is offline   Reply With Quote