Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 06-27-2011, 01:01 PM   #1
Captain Jack Sparrow
Genin Elite

Captain Jack Sparrow is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default goku ss2 vs broly legendary super sayain

ss2 goku vs broly legendary super sayain.who wins i say goku ss2.
Old 06-27-2011, 01:14 PM   #2
Amano Yukiteru
Genin

Amano Yukiteru saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: goku ss2 vs broly legendary super sayain

I would say Super Saiyan 2 Goku wins as well.

The power of Super Saiyan 2 significantly supersedes that of Super Saiyan, which was enough to defeat Broly.

Although Goku did mostly win through the plot in first movie, SSJ2 Goku should be able to fare much better.

If we include the other movie, iirc SSJ2 Gohan and SSJ Goten were able to take him out and SSJ2 Goku>>>>>>>>SSJ2 Gohan and SSJ Goten
Old 06-27-2011, 01:52 PM   #3
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

well it was actually ssj1 gohan who shot the kamehameha, but he was ssj2 beforehand.

anyway goku lolstomps
Old 06-27-2011, 02:24 PM   #4
Amano Yukiteru
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnorwood View Post
well it was actually ssj1 gohan who shot the kamehameha, but he was ssj2 beforehand.

anyway goku lolstomps
Well in that case Broly's doomed.
Old 07-01-2011, 02:56 PM   #5
Lord Jiraiya
Chunin Exam Participant

Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Didn't Broly stomp all the z fighters all at the same time?
Old 07-01-2011, 03:50 PM   #6
BlackAngel
Genin Elite

BlackAngel is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well if 17 year old Gohan who was Super Saiyan 2 when he was fighting Broly in the Second Coming had much difficult with him (even tho Gohan's skills at the time were rusty for not training for years). Im not sure, they'd probably go head to head.
Old 07-01-2011, 05:09 PM   #7
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amano Yukiteru View Post
I would say Super Saiyan 2 Goku wins as well.
i wouldn't for the simple reason of his casual planet busting..no one in the main dbz canon displayed that type of casual destructive capacity but kid buu
Old 07-01-2011, 09:15 PM   #8
Amano Yukiteru
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
i wouldn't for the simple reason of his casual planet busting..no one in the main dbz canon displayed that type of casual destructive capacity but kid buu
Well that's solely because nobody ever needed to planet bust.

Namely because it would be utterly retarded to blow up the planet they were on if it meant killing themselves.

Absence of proof is not necessarily proof of absence. Though one could say that feats are lacking, if Frieza can planet bust and SSJ2 Goku is leagues above him I'd wager that SSJ2 Goku would easily be at least as competent as Broly.
Old 07-11-2011, 12:14 PM   #9
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:

Namely because it would be utterly retarded to blow up the planet they were on if it meant killing themselves.

Absence of proof is not necessarily proof of absence. Though one could say that feats are lacking, if Frieza can planet bust and SSJ2 Goku is leagues above him I'd wager that SSJ2 Goku would easily be at least as competent as Broly.
Power level required to blow a planet is 24000 (Earth size planet)!!!
Old 07-11-2011, 03:33 PM   #10
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I've seen that argument for why Saiyans dont star or galaxy bust...so I'm a little skeptical

Quote:
the fact that even kid buu saga characters including the strongest character in the universe mystic Gohan was vaporized by a planet buster..also lends credence to your theory

Quote:
Absence of proof is not necessarily proof of absence.
in debating fiction it usually is..lest fan speculation take an extreme nose dive into nuttyness

Quote:
Though one could say that feats are lacking, if Frieza can planet bust

Freiza didn't planet bust..the laws of physics did..gravity did etc etc

he merely cored it and has shown the capability to do no more
Old 07-11-2011, 09:48 PM   #11
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
Power level required to blow a planet is 24000 (Earth size planet)!!!
I haven't done this in a long ass time...

/Facepalm

Powerlevels mean nothing in the world of DBZ. They're just numbers, hype, ect. ect.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 07-12-2011, 02:08 AM   #12
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
I haven't done this in a long ass time...

/Facepalm

Powerlevels mean nothing in the world of DBZ. They're just numbers, hype, ect. ect.
They are not reliable, because some characters can hide their powerlevel.

But at least they show minimum power!!!

It measures strength, just like when you measure how tall someone is or how much they weigh. I guess measurement is not a feat, but it is not just a hype either.

Anyway, 24000 is enough to destroy planet as big as Earth!!!
Old 07-12-2011, 06:24 AM   #13
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
They are not reliable, because some characters can hide their powerlevel.

But at least they show minimum power!!!

It measures strength, just like when you measure how tall someone is or how much they weigh. I guess measurement is not a feat, but it is not just a hype either.

Anyway, 24000 is enough to destroy planet as big as Earth!!!
Well so is 20 million, but who cared about PL's at that point in DBZ when the power levels would of been that high.

Quote:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 07-12-2011, 02:07 PM   #14
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Twenty four thousand being planet busting is complete crap

especially when you consider Zarbon and Recuum both characters in the thirty plus thousand range did not showcase such ability- the best Zarbon did while desperate and going all out was continent bust
Old 07-12-2011, 02:58 PM   #15
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Planet Vegeta was supposed to be much bigger than planet Earth. Frieza who had power level of 530000 in his first form, destroyed planet with his finger. Not to mention blast didn`t only destroy planet, but killed numerous saiyans as well.

Also, I`m not saying it is exactly 24000 of power level needed to destroy Earth-size planet.

Goku matched Vegeta`s Gallick Gun with Kamehameha while using Kaioken X3. Now, Goku`s base power level wasn`t EXACTLY at 8000, but it was very close!!!
Old 07-12-2011, 03:34 PM   #16
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Planet Vegeta was supposed to be much bigger than planet Earth. Frieza who had power level of 530000 in his first form, destroyed planet with his finger. Not to mention blast didn`t only destroy planet, but killed numerous saiyans as well.

Also, I`m not saying it is exactly 24000 of power level needed to destroy Earth-size planet.

Goku matched Vegeta`s Gallick Gun with Kamehameha while using Kaioken X3. Now, Goku`s base power level wasn`t EXACTLY at 8000, but it was very close!!!
Red: That is the technique for the attack. It's not like he poked it with a finger and it blew up. Its the same way with Nappa. Nappa blew up a city with an attack, but people are under the impression he destroyed it with "2 fingers" but is was just the stance, and had nothing to do with the power put into it.

Blue: And if I recall correctly, Goku's power level was OVER 9000!!!!

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 07-12-2011, 05:43 PM   #17
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
that's non canon and never happened on panel
Old 07-21-2011, 08:05 AM   #18
USSJ
Genin

USSJ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Well if 17 year old Gohan who was Super Saiyan 2 when he was fighting Broly
stop right there. no he wasnt.
Quote:
that's non canon and never happened on panel
your on a thread about broly and talking about non canon as if it doesnt count?
Old 07-21-2011, 08:40 PM   #19
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by USSJ View Post
yea he was, toei has forgotten sparks on ssj2's more than once. and of course gohan had 2 diff hairstyles in that movie
Old 07-21-2011, 09:01 PM   #20
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by USSJ View Post
your on a thread about broly and talking about non canon as if it doesnt count?
Broly is non canon, but we have to use his feats, which are non canon, but using feats that are non canon for other chracters is stupid. Frieza has non canon feats from Bardock: Father of Goku, which don't count. That's what Immortal was talking about.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3