Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2011, 11:38 AM   #1
Captain Jack Sparrow
Genin Elite
 
Captain Jack Sparrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On my ship, where else?
Posts: 422
Rep Power: 7
Captain Jack Sparrow is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default yamcha vs frieza 100% power.

yamcha at the end of dbz vs frieza at 100% power. who wins.
__________________
Who am I... Well im captain jack sparrow
STOP!!! Has anyone seen me brain?
We must fight, To run away.
Captain Jack Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:39 AM   #2
Shikamaru Nara
blank
Moderator
 
Shikamaru Nara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 45,813
Rep Power: 60
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: yamcha vs frieza 100% power.

Frieza blows up the planet, GG.
__________________
Quote:
Shika I thought you graduated last year.
Quote:
Nah man I'm 15, so this was my freshman year of high school.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Guess not everyone knows yet. I kept my real age a secret since I joined when I was like ten. Needed that #ForumCred.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:44 AM   #3
Captain Jack Sparrow
Genin Elite
 
Captain Jack Sparrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On my ship, where else?
Posts: 422
Rep Power: 7
Captain Jack Sparrow is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: yamcha vs frieza 100% power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Frieza blows up the planet, GG.
so your saying frieza would beat yamcha
__________________
Who am I... Well im captain jack sparrow
STOP!!! Has anyone seen me brain?
We must fight, To run away.
Captain Jack Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:47 AM   #4
Shikamaru Nara
blank
Moderator
 
Shikamaru Nara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 45,813
Rep Power: 60
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: yamcha vs frieza 100% power.

Yeah, pretty much. Yamcha's not all that fast.
__________________
Quote:
Shika I thought you graduated last year.
Quote:
Nah man I'm 15, so this was my freshman year of high school.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Guess not everyone knows yet. I kept my real age a secret since I joined when I was like ten. Needed that #ForumCred.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:17 PM   #5
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,541
Rep Power: 9
cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: yamcha vs frieza 100% power.

yamcha has no feats past the saiyan saga, its verry doubtful he even gets past ginyu in power levels
cnorwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:32 PM   #6
Captain Jack Sparrow
Genin Elite
 
Captain Jack Sparrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On my ship, where else?
Posts: 422
Rep Power: 7
Captain Jack Sparrow is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: yamcha vs frieza 100% power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnorwood View Post
yamcha has no feats past the saiyan saga, its verry doubtful he even gets past ginyu in power levels
wait a sec you all need to give yamcha a little more credit i mean if yamcha can fight off a cell jr. for a while and he was doing pretty good in that fight and a cell jr. is stronger than frieza 100% so i think yamcha takes this
__________________
Who am I... Well im captain jack sparrow
STOP!!! Has anyone seen me brain?
We must fight, To run away.
Captain Jack Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 01:14 PM   #7
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
NagatoGod_of_Pain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: On the Pursuit of Happiness
Posts: 1,801
Rep Power: 10
NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: yamcha vs frieza 100% power.

Cell Jr. beat Yamcha within a matter of seconds....There's not even a panel of Yamcha being able to block an attack from him.

It was Vegeta, Trunks, Goku, and Piccolo that were able to fend off the Cell Jr.'s
__________________
Late ass nights come from long days
Doin' all the right things in the wrong ways
Doin' all the wrong things for the right reasons
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 02:42 PM   #8
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,541
Rep Power: 9
cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: yamcha vs frieza 100% power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Jack Sparrow View Post
wait a sec you all need to give yamcha a little more credit i mean if yamcha can fight off a cell jr. for a while and he was doing pretty good in that fight and a cell jr. is stronger than frieza 100% so i think yamcha takes this
please read the manga before you post

that cell jr that was fighting him was roflstomping him
cnorwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 07:17 PM   #9
Captain Jack Sparrow
Genin Elite
 
Captain Jack Sparrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On my ship, where else?
Posts: 422
Rep Power: 7
Captain Jack Sparrow is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: yamcha vs frieza 100% power.

even if so. yamcha has had 4 years of training since the defeat of frieza and has had training with king kai for a year and you saw how powerful goku got in less than 10 hours with the training with king kai.and i can say confidently that yamcha after the kai training was as strong as friezas base form or less.while trunks gave the message to everyone about the androids arrival in 2 years,thats another 2 years and i can say confidently again that yamcha is at least as strong as friezas 3rd form.and during the period of the hyperbolich time chamber which yamcha didnt train in but did train somewhere else equals his power to frieza final form.and another year because of the cell games preporation gives yamcha the ability to be able to beat frieza 100%.and if you arent still convinced tien was able to hurt semi perfect cell with his tri beam and since semi perfect cell is much stronger than frieza 100% and was hurt by tien and yamcha is not that far behind tien in power i think thats enough to say yamcha could defeat frieza 100%.
__________________
Who am I... Well im captain jack sparrow
STOP!!! Has anyone seen me brain?
We must fight, To run away.

Last edited by Captain Jack Sparrow; 06-26-2011 at 07:20 PM.
Captain Jack Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 07:44 PM   #10
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator
 
The Immortal Watch Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 13,534
Rep Power: 46
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: yamcha vs frieza 100% power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Yeah, pretty much. Yamcha's not all that fast.
if this was filler Yamcha..on the other hand
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 08:05 PM   #11
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,541
Rep Power: 9
cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: yamcha vs frieza 100% power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Jack Sparrow View Post
even if so. yamcha has had 4 years of training since the defeat of frieza and has had training with king kai for a year and you saw how powerful goku got in less than 10 hours with the training with king kai.and i can say confidently that yamcha after the kai training was as strong as friezas base form or less.while trunks gave the message to everyone about the androids arrival in 2 years,thats another 2 years and i can say confidently again that yamcha is at least as strong as friezas 3rd form.and during the period of the hyperbolich time chamber which yamcha didnt train in but did train somewhere else equals his power to frieza final form.and another year because of the cell games preporation gives yamcha the ability to be able to beat frieza 100%.and if you arent still convinced tien was able to hurt semi perfect cell with his tri beam and since semi perfect cell is much stronger than frieza 100% and was hurt by tien and yamcha is not that far behind tien in power i think thats enough to say yamcha could defeat frieza 100%.
there are a few things wrong with this post
1)goku trained with king kai for almost a year
2)yamcha has shown to be the weakest when it comes to training and never gains as much power as the other z senshi
3)Tien has consistently shown to be alot stronger than yamcha
4)tiens kikoho didnt even damage cell in the slightest, all it did it push him back
5) yamchas performance against android 20 shows he isnt even close to freiza levels. (and the 2 years before the android saga was the last time he trained)
cnorwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 12:55 PM   #12
Captain Jack Sparrow
Genin Elite
 
Captain Jack Sparrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On my ship, where else?
Posts: 422
Rep Power: 7
Captain Jack Sparrow is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: yamcha vs frieza 100% power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnorwood View Post
there are a few things wrong with this post
1)goku trained with king kai for almost a year
2)yamcha has shown to be the weakest when it comes to training and never gains as much power as the other z senshi
3)Tien has consistently shown to be alot stronger than yamcha
4)tiens kikoho didnt even damage cell in the slightest, all it did it push him back
5) yamchas performance against android 20 shows he isnt even close to freiza levels. (and the 2 years before the android saga was the last time he trained)
when has tien been show to be alot stronger than yamcha prove it mate
__________________
Who am I... Well im captain jack sparrow
STOP!!! Has anyone seen me brain?
We must fight, To run away.
Captain Jack Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 12:58 PM   #13
Amano Yukiteru
Genin
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 392
Rep Power: 7
Amano Yukiteru saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: yamcha vs frieza 100% power.

Well considering Tien was at least able to hold 2nd Form Cell down with Kikoho while Yamcha got rapestomped by Android 20 easily, I'd say Tien would certainly be above Yamcha.
Amano Yukiteru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:05 PM   #14
Captain Jack Sparrow
Genin Elite
 
Captain Jack Sparrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On my ship, where else?
Posts: 422
Rep Power: 7
Captain Jack Sparrow is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: yamcha vs frieza 100% power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amano Yukiteru View Post
Well considering Tien was at least able to hold 2nd Form Cell down with Kikoho while Yamcha got rapestomped by Android 20 easily, I'd say Tien would certainly be above Yamcha.
what happened between yamcha and android 20 wasent a real fight.yamcha just got caught of guard and remember android 20 mistaked yamcha for goku. in that case yamcha must had to be really powerful to mistake him for goku.
__________________
Who am I... Well im captain jack sparrow
STOP!!! Has anyone seen me brain?
We must fight, To run away.
Captain Jack Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:11 PM   #15
Amano Yukiteru
Genin
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 392
Rep Power: 7
Amano Yukiteru saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: yamcha vs frieza 100% power.

I don't recall them mistaking him for Goku, and if they did that is most likely because among a city of average humans he just happened to be the closest person who didn't have a crap power level.

It doesn't at all hint at him being stronger than Tien.
Amano Yukiteru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:18 PM   #16
Captain Jack Sparrow
Genin Elite
 
Captain Jack Sparrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On my ship, where else?
Posts: 422
Rep Power: 7
Captain Jack Sparrow is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: yamcha vs frieza 100% power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amano Yukiteru View Post
I don't recall them mistaking him for Goku, and if they did that is most likely because among a city of average humans he just happened to be the closest person who didn't have a crap power level.

It doesn't at all hint at him being stronger than Tien.
go read the manga again and you will know they mistaked him for goku and tien would have sufferd the same fate as yamcha.if krillin is the strongest earthling plus tien and yamcha isnt far behind krillin again i am not saying yamcha is stronger than tien because he is not im saying that yamcha is not that far of power with tien.
__________________
Who am I... Well im captain jack sparrow
STOP!!! Has anyone seen me brain?
We must fight, To run away.
Captain Jack Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:26 PM   #17
Amano Yukiteru
Genin
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 392
Rep Power: 7
Amano Yukiteru saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: yamcha vs frieza 100% power.

Too lazy to go back and read it, but it's still like I said before, it's very likely they mixed him up with Goku because in the midst of a bunch of average humans he had to have been the closest person with a strong power level.

Tien probably would've had the same thing happen to him only because of being unprepared for an attack, but yeah I see what you mean.

Well I suppose Tien wouldn't stomp Yamcha, but I would say that Tien has consistently shown better overall than Yamcha has.
Amano Yukiteru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:48 PM   #18
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,541
Rep Power: 9
cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: yamcha vs frieza 100% power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Jack Sparrow View Post
when has tien been show to be alot stronger than yamcha prove it mate
how about you read the manga, the daizenshuu power level guides, and the super exciting guide power level charts. tien has always been significantly above yamcha
cnorwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:52 PM   #19
Captain Jack Sparrow
Genin Elite
 
Captain Jack Sparrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On my ship, where else?
Posts: 422
Rep Power: 7
Captain Jack Sparrow is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: yamcha vs frieza 100% power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amano Yukiteru View Post
Too lazy to go back and read it, but it's still like I said before, it's very likely they mixed him up with Goku because in the midst of a bunch of average humans he had to have been the closest person with a strong power level.

Tien probably would've had the same thing happen to him only because of being unprepared for an attack, but yeah I see what you mean.

Well I suppose Tien wouldn't stomp Yamcha, but I would say that Tien has consistently shown better overall than Yamcha has.
yeah thats exaxctly what i was trying to say.tien is stronger than yamcha just not by far
__________________
Who am I... Well im captain jack sparrow
STOP!!! Has anyone seen me brain?
We must fight, To run away.
Captain Jack Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:54 PM   #20
Captain Jack Sparrow
Genin Elite
 
Captain Jack Sparrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On my ship, where else?
Posts: 422
Rep Power: 7
Captain Jack Sparrow is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: yamcha vs frieza 100% power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnorwood View Post
how about you read the manga, the daizenshuu power level guides, and the super exciting guide power level charts. tien has always been significantly above yamcha
the only thing tien has done is use tri beam against cell thats his only highlight like yamcha tien decided not to fight in the cell games.
__________________
Who am I... Well im captain jack sparrow
STOP!!! Has anyone seen me brain?
We must fight, To run away.
Captain Jack Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.