Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: who should run the bar while im gone
Mai 19 48.72%
Itachifan100 8 20.51%
Naruto&Hinata 0 0%
Itachi/Madara 12 30.77%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-09-2009, 02:21 PM   #1
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default war chat. bar

a place for ppl to chat and hang during war even if their villages r at war.

fight in the arena in the middle (1 on 1 only)

play pool (5 tables)

poker (3 tables)

chill

Luna added a hot spring

just enjoy urself

food

meat in general
fries
Ramen

drinks

watever u want we got it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito

Last edited by assassin; 07-17-2009 at 12:44 PM.
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 02:27 PM   #2
Life AKA Death
Veteran Chunin

Life AKA Death is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Life AKA Death
Default Re: war chat. bar

playin poker hey if this is a bar wer r the drinks
This dark despair this breathless pain grows great and tall these severe marks it leaves on me i try to hope tht it will leave me in piece but it flows through my blood and destroys the only happiness that barely runs in my veins i feel this evil conquering me i wish to fight but in the end joy dies

NARUTO(me) JIRAIYA(itachiuchia85) relation
BROS:KaiokenX5 Karo, Lou!e, yuukimaru
SIS:KIBAFAN321,Yoruichi,darkdemonofthemist 2hyper4uAKASloth, LaGueraUchiha
Life AKA Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 02:30 PM   #3
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

just ask.

escudo espada #3

Quote:
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 07-09-2009, 02:31 PM   #4
Life AKA Death
Veteran Chunin

well give me some than and plays poker
This dark despair this breathless pain grows great and tall these severe marks it leaves on me i try to hope tht it will leave me in piece but it flows through my blood and destroys the only happiness that barely runs in my veins i feel this evil conquering me i wish to fight but in the end joy dies

Old 07-09-2009, 02:32 PM   #5
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*hands shippuden a saki* enjoy.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 07-09-2009, 02:32 PM   #6
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*puts on fiction by kids in the way*

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 07-09-2009, 02:35 PM   #7
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

hey Toma u want somethin.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 07-09-2009, 02:36 PM   #8
Life AKA Death
Veteran Chunin

drinks saki wana play poker anyone

Old 07-09-2009, 02:36 PM   #9
Naruto & Hinata
Chunin Exam Proctor

Naruto & Hinata is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*plays pool*

This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. Thank you to all of our veterans and active duty military.
Freedom was never free - thank a veteran, thank their family

Aura Genin
Naruto & Hinata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 02:37 PM   #10
Life AKA Death
Veteran Chunin

plays pool agains naruto&hinata

Old 07-09-2009, 02:38 PM   #11
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*cleans cups*

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 07-09-2009, 02:38 PM   #12
god of puppets
Chunin Exam Participant

god of puppets is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*plays against N&H* I GOT SOLIDS!
god of puppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 02:39 PM   #13
Naruto & Hinata
Chunin Exam Proctor

hey god of puppets, i turned bloop into an apple turnover

This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. Thank you to all of our veterans and active duty military.

Aura Genin
Old 07-09-2009, 02:41 PM   #14
Life AKA Death
Veteran Chunin

leaves bar

Old 07-09-2009, 02:48 PM   #15
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*continues to clean*

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 07-09-2009, 02:54 PM   #16
Naruto & Hinata
Chunin Exam Proctor

*orders a black nikka and plays pool*

Aura Genin
Old 07-09-2009, 02:55 PM   #17
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*gets the black nikka and hands it to N&H* enjoy.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 07-09-2009, 02:57 PM   #18
Naruto & Hinata
Chunin Exam Proctor

*drains it*
*orders a bottle of black nikka*

Aura Genin
Old 07-09-2009, 02:58 PM   #19
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*places a bottle of black nikka on the table* enjoy.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 07-09-2009, 03:00 PM   #20
Naruto & Hinata
Chunin Exam Proctor

thanks *walks out with it*

Aura Genin

Tags
1st forum bar, chat, chill durin war, wild speculation