Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 06-02-2011, 12:00 AM   #1
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Arrow Shatterd truth TCG set

is out anyone pull any rares ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 06:33 PM   #2
WindScar22
Special Jonin Candidate

WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Shatterd truth TCG set

Yep. I bought both starter decks and pulled out Madara Uchiha! Yesss! Also, he works good with Void World, which I also have.
Vigorous and gallant....
Let's sing together
Namimori middle school!

Hibari: This signature is now perfect. If you so much as add one more word, I'll bite you to death.

Hibari: I'm so going to get you for this.
WindScar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 06:43 PM   #3
Elphabaxo Red
Apprentice Genin

Elphabaxo Red is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I was thinking about buying it, but I only had three dollars in my pocket.
Elphabaxo Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 09:12 PM   #4
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindScar22 View Post
Yep. I bought both starter decks and pulled out Madara Uchiha! Yesss! Also, he works good with Void World, which I also have.
may i ask what comes in both decks ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphabaxo Red View Post
I was thinking about buying it, but I only had three dollars in my pocket.
that sucks

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-03-2011, 10:01 PM   #5
WindScar22
Special Jonin Candidate

WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

When you get both decks, you acquire all of the red Akatsuki cards, one for each member, and they together form a long picture of the Akatsuki members. One deck has Pain (Deva Path) and some Akatsuki cards the other deck has Itachi and the rest of the conjoining Akatsuki cards. Also, you only get 30 cards in each starter deck, but in return, they give you 2 packs of Shattered Truth.
Vigorous and gallant....
Let's sing together
Namimori middle school!

Hibari: This signature is now perfect. If you so much as add one more word, I'll bite you to death.

Hibari: I'm so going to get you for this.

Last edited by WindScar22; 06-04-2011 at 08:12 AM.
WindScar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:17 PM   #6
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I got loads...

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:40 PM   #7
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindScar22 View Post
When you get both decks, you acquire all of the red Akatsuki cards, one for each member, and it together forms a long picture of the Akatsuki members. One deck has Pain (Deva Path) and some Akatsuki cards the other deck has Itachi and the rest of the conjoining Akatsuki cards.
cool thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
I got loads...
naruto tard

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-16-2011, 03:32 PM   #8
kage karasu
Genin

kage karasu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

minato namikaze.
/_ ! _\ Konan, The Lady Angel

_//\\
(/_^) "There's no meaning to a flower unless it blooms .
/---\ Put this in your signature if you love Ino.

Deidara is on a fruit Loop commercial! "Art is an explosion of Fruity Flavor!" Put this on your siggy if you agree.
kage karasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 03:53 PM   #9
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
naruto tard
Lol, I bought lots of pack.. Well like 2 or 3

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 09:11 PM   #10
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i still need to get some packs from this set

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-16-2011, 09:31 PM   #11
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Bought a Pack, And I got a Sasuke

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 03:49 PM   #12
Sharingan_Warrior
Apprentice Genin

Sharingan_Warrior is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

My decks are on the way
Old 06-21-2011, 03:51 PM   #13
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Mine are shipping as well. Hope I get Madara.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 10:43 PM   #14
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori of Death View Post
Bought a Pack, And I got a Sasuke
sasuke,s or the best cards in the CCG

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-22-2011, 07:25 AM   #15
kage karasu
Genin

kage karasu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i also now since the last post got madara uchiha and kirin
/_ ! _\ Konan, The Lady Angel

_//\\
(/_^) "There's no meaning to a flower unless it blooms .
/---\ Put this in your signature if you love Ino.

Deidara is on a fruit Loop commercial! "Art is an explosion of Fruity Flavor!" Put this on your siggy if you agree.
kage karasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 06:40 PM   #16
Sharingan_Warrior
Apprentice Genin

Sharingan_Warrior is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I got my decks today and pulled Susanoo
Old 06-23-2011, 09:38 PM   #17
Mangekyo_Sharingan
Chunin Exam Participant

Mangekyo_Sharingan has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

buying both starter decks tomorrow and some packs of the new set will post what i pulled saturday
Mangekyo_Sharingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 04:57 PM   #18
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i got the pain starter deck and pulled kirin out of a pack

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-26-2011, 05:08 PM   #19
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I was happy that I got a Kirin in one of the two starter decks I bought. :3

ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 05:12 PM   #20
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
cool thanks

naruto tard
it's not naruto tard, it's narutard.