Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 06-29-2011, 11:25 AM   #1
Captain Jack Sparrow
Genin Elite

Captain Jack Sparrow is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Magneto vs. Batman

Magneto vs. Batman who wins?
I say batman because he finds ways to win

Last edited by Captain Jack Sparrow; 06-29-2011 at 02:12 PM.
Old 06-29-2011, 11:39 AM   #2
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Magneto vs. Batman

But batz could use exploding or freezing ones if Magneto tries to redirect them. I say batz wins.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
Old 06-29-2011, 01:40 PM   #3
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Magneto might be the one person who can beat Bats, unless Bats has prep and makes a whole new set of tools and his suit into plastic or some other non-magnetic substance.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Old 06-29-2011, 07:02 PM   #4
Captain Jack Sparrow
Genin Elite

Captain Jack Sparrow is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

magneto can manipulate bodies at times to cuz of the iron in your body so he may rip bats apart
Old 06-29-2011, 09:00 PM   #5
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Magneto rips the iron out of Batty Boy's blood?

P.S. Batty boy means gay in jamaican patois(pronounced patwa)

Old 06-29-2011, 09:09 PM   #6
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Did you not see X men first class? Yeah I went there.
Old 06-29-2011, 09:43 PM   #7
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

What about it? The most impressive thing he did in that movie was
Spoiler:
hold back hundreds of missiles at one time and slowly pull a quarter through Shabastian Shaw's brain.
Besides, its a movie and in that case not really a valid point, because in the movies, characters powers are usually massively nerfed.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Old 06-29-2011, 09:45 PM   #8
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Batman would win,cause i would think he would do what he only does best and check the competition and then use Magnetos Weakness against him.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Old 06-29-2011, 09:49 PM   #9
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

What exactly is Magneto's weakness outside of having no metal to manipulate? The way things play out, since Magneto can manipulate the iron in blood(or in some cases, gravity itself) even if Bats has prep, there is no possible way for him to win here unless he somehow transform into a creature with no blood.

YouTube:
src="

Old 06-29-2011, 09:52 PM   #10
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
What exactly is Magneto's weakness outside of having no metal to manipulate? The way things play out, since Magneto can manipulate the iron in blood(or in some cases, gravity itself) even if Bats has prep, there is no possible way for him to win here unless he somehow transform into a creature with no blood.
i know but just remember,its batman that were talking about.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Old 06-29-2011, 11:26 PM   #11
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
But batz could use exploding or freezing ones if Magneto tries to redirect them. I say batz wins.
Magneto shields laugh off batmans nastiest crap yes even tower of babble level tech..then he rips the moon out of orbit and drops it on the guy

seriously magneto is basically a poor mans herald of Galactus now adays this is an epic rape stomp Bruce isn't good enough of a prep master to handle the kind of raw power..and actual prep mastery that eric has

Quote:
why do you guys keep talking about him needing metal? the guy is a sentient unified field theory..is able to manipulate the entire EM spectrum he can create wormholes...yank FTL planet killers around convert people into energy and visa verse...shrug off the combined assault of the thor corps and has with stood shots from Galactus

seriously man guys more then "i can move metal"
Old 06-30-2011, 07:55 AM   #12
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

So basically you're saying he has no weakness? I guess I never realized how strong Magneto really is.

YouTube:
src="

Old 06-30-2011, 05:58 PM   #13
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
So basically you're saying he has no weakness? I guess I never realized how strong Magneto really is.
sure he has weaknesses and Bruce does have the tech to exploit them the problem is he's also fighting some one who while not as intelligent as he is is certainly close intellectually and very very experienced he knows the in and outs of his abilities and has even managed to use that experience and skill to punk out phoenix jean

Bruce has ways to take him out but Eric also has ways of fragging him and every one else on planet earth

he's very powerful for a non god/herald/gl/top tier wizard type character
Old 07-01-2011, 03:56 AM   #14
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

I agree that while bruce would have some tech to stop mag, I don't see what he has tech wise to stop Mag from making a pike out of the iron in his bloodstream.
Old 07-01-2011, 10:25 AM   #15
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
I agree that while bruce would have some tech to stop mag, I don't see what he has tech wise to stop Mag from making a pike out of the iron in his bloodstream.
bloodstream? Try the atmosphere he's transmutated molecules in the air into iron and steel before and even created his own self sustaining artificial atmosphere in space -he can convert the oxygen molecules in the guys lungs into little iron mesh and watch batman choke on his own blood just by breathing...oorrr

Eric can and has just converted the electrical impulses from a persons synapses into another form of energy usually EM radiation or conventional radiation..and watch Bruce convulse and die from a mix of not being able to relay commands to his body/radiation poisoning
Old 07-01-2011, 12:16 PM   #16
Lord Jiraiya
Chunin Exam Participant

Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

If Batman has prep he could win. if not he loses.

With Prep Batman creates a demagnetizer for his belt that demagnetizer anything within a mile of the belt. Batman then uses his fighting skills to win or creates a power de-activation device.

Last edited by Lord Jiraiya; 07-01-2011 at 12:18 PM.
Old 07-01-2011, 02:15 PM   #17
Captain Jack Sparrow
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Jiraiya View Post

With Prep Batman creates a demagnetizer for his belt that demagnetizer anything within a mile of the belt. Batman then uses his fighting skills to win or creates a power de-activation device.
not happening cuz all magneto has to do is lift a finger.
Old 07-01-2011, 02:19 PM   #18
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Jiraiya View Post

Magneto is Fairly good in knowlegable in Hand to hand combat, and is probably smart enough to Make some devices that Counter act Batmans devices lol.

Magneto can control more than just metal, He can manipulate matter even at the sub-atomic level for a number of purposes, giving him the ability to manipulate non-metallic objects like wood, stone and plastic.

Magneto can also manipulate the electromagnetic spectrum, which lets him create enough intense heat as infrared radiation to level a city.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Jack Sparrow View Post
not happening cuz all magneto has to do is lift a finger.
^ and that.

Old 07-01-2011, 02:25 PM   #19
Captain Jack Sparrow
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Magneto is Fairly good in knowlegable in Hand to hand combat, and is probably smart enough to Make some devices that Counter act Batmans devices lol.

Magneto can control more than just metal, He can manipulate matter even at the sub-atomic level for a number of purposes, giving him the ability to manipulate non-metallic objects like wood, stone and plastic.

Magneto can also manipulate the electromagnetic spectrum, which lets him create enough intense heat as infrared radiation to level a city.

^ and that.
so true
Old 07-01-2011, 02:33 PM   #20
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Jack Sparrow View Post
so true
He doesin't even need any of that either lol.

Magneto can just Blank Batmans mind via Organic Iron Manipulation.