Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 06-21-2011, 10:27 PM   #1
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Exclamation Durarara! - on [as]

I found out a few hours ago that Durarara! is premiering on adult swim this saturday at 12:30.

anyone else as happy as I am about this?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 10:31 PM   #2
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Durarara! - on [as]

Yes. Now I don't have to groan and be annoyed when I see Kekkaishi's opening, I hate that show with a passion. xD

I've been wanting to see DRRR! for a while too, but I'm too lazy to watch it subbed, so I waited for the dubbed version.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 10:36 PM   #3
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

its a new anime to watch after that crappy Kekkaishi show no offense to who likes it but it sucks

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 05:57 AM   #4
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

I agree with both statements about kekkaishi

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 06:12 AM   #5
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yea I'm glad it's replacing kekkaishi I never watched it, it was boring.
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 08:53 AM   #6
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Kekkaishi is lame... but I do not know anything about this new anime... what is it about?

Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 09:58 PM   #7
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I just watched the episode and I am totally lost. Does it develop a plot later on, because the first episode seemed like just a bunch of random events.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 10:04 PM   #8
garra12345
Chunin Exam Proctor

garra12345 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyasha View Post
it did not replace kekkashi kekkaishi will be back on next week.

--- Roy Mustang

garra12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 11:01 PM   #9
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Really? Crap...Kekaishi is really boring and slow.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 05:37 AM   #10
DeathStalker35
Banned

DeathStalker35 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

some reason i couldn't get into it
DeathStalker35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 09:15 AM   #11
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I found it to be an improvement over Kekkaishi. Better opening. (for sure) I liked some of the characters to. Quite confused with it but maybe later on it will have more of a plot?

Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 09:20 AM   #12
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I acually liked it, and the Black bike guy reminds me of the headless horseman, and if I am correct it showed a horse shadow when (s)he was chasing after that fat guy.
Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 09:32 AM   #13
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i love celty<3
(the girl on the bike)
Kimimaro Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 09:47 AM   #14
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
How did you know it was boring then? Kekkaishi wasn't too bad, I felt. But I found it strange as a an AS title.

New show? Interesting. A lot going on though, so I'm guessing it may take a few episodes yet to really see where it's going.
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 10:08 AM   #15
DeathStalker35
Banned

DeathStalker35 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah! View Post
How did you know it was boring then? Kekkaishi wasn't too bad, I felt. But I found it strange as a an AS title.

New show? Interesting. A lot going on though, so I'm guessing it may take a few episodes yet to really see where it's going.
1st episode of kekkaishi shown part of the mark on the old hag on her left boob and i think no one else would air that with an edit. but kekkaishi's opening is way better then durarara
DeathStalker35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 10:21 AM   #16
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garra12345 View Post
it did not replace kekkashi kekkaishi will be back on next week.
Oh wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah! View Post

Well I started watching it and recorded the series but never watched any of the recordings I just could'nt get into it, it was kinda lame. They were like using boxes to catch monsters. xD

Idk haven't seen it yet I recorded Durarara! I'll check it out I saw some of the first episode subbed and it seemed cool.
Old 06-26-2011, 10:25 AM   #17
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

it didnt replace kekkaishi? WTH

i hate kekkaishi.. i see no point in it.. >.>

It's not a sport. It's a lifestyle.
xxPainxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 11:20 AM   #18
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxPainxx View Post
it didnt replace kekkaishi? WTH

i hate kekkaishi.. i see no point in it.. >.>
you sir no longer exist in my eyes have a nice non existence
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 11:21 AM   #19
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh wow

Well I started watching it and recorded the series but never watched any of the recordings I just could'nt get into it, it was kinda lame. They were like using boxes to catch monsters. xD

Idk haven't seen it yet I recorded Durarara! I'll check it out I saw some of the first episode subbed and it seemed cool.
mabye if you read the manga like other people you'd know it was actually a rather amazing series oh by the way that was only the first major arc that the anime showed
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 11:40 AM   #20
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
mabye if you read the manga like other people you'd know it was actually a rather amazing series oh by the way that was only the first major arc that the anime showed
Well maybe I'll actually wacth the next Arc and hopefully it will be more interesting

Tags
adult swim ; durarara!