Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

View Poll Results: Who will win?
Ishtar 3 75.00%
Zer0 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-06-2011, 01:55 AM   #1
Zer0
Apprentice Genin

Zer0 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Ishtar vs Zer0 rematch

Battle theme: Sephiroth's theme: Advent children: One winged angel
YouTube:

"Ah. A location of my choosing. This will be in my favor. I mean, why would I let my opponent have the upper hand? I do however like to play with my opponents first. Luck or not. Let's see how this battle fares. Let the outcomes sway. Our battle location? Mugendai Karuto's training room. After I had my beauty sleep after our first encounter with you trying to blow me up and kill me. That's not how guests should treat the people who welcome them in. I get to know them first, and then on our second encounter. We make combat against each other. Tsk tsk. He was just being hasty. That is all. Oh yes. The battle. We are in a cube shaped white room. I'm standing in the center. Ishtar will make the first move. I want to witness his power. The power that defeated Naraku. I mean, he just killed the man who was invulnerable to attack, intangible, immortal, escaped his ultimate techniques, and even had seven minions aiding him with different chakra weapons and were great ninja's for their time. They had space-time ninjutsu, black hole vacuum techs, immortality, necro-healing, one of them were intangible, all different abilities for each one, some of the jutsu's they performed applied to all of them. Naraku even had S-class absorption and back lash techniques. Did I not mention the legendary blade he wielded? The one that can slice through anything but itself, and harder than diamond? It bends, extends and can do anything you will it to be. Naraku even had a monstrous chimera mode and different deadly aura's and a mechanical arm for shooting thousands of needles and explosive needles, flamethrower, wind shot blasts, water jets, lightning beam, multi-missile shot, poison gas, paralyzing blood techs, and even had a mass storage of missiles and bombs hidden away in another dimension in case if it ever came to leveling a battlefield. I expect a lot from you, Ishtar. Who now stands before me. I will stand here. And do nothing while you attempt to destroy me with the power that overwhelmed Naraku. Make your move"
Stands with my hands behind my back.
"Oh and by the way. Here's the link where he tried attacking me." http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...=1#post5227166
"Let the battle commence."

Last edited by Zer0; 07-06-2011 at 01:58 AM.
Zer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 02:16 AM   #2
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Ishtar vs Zer0 rematch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0 View Post
Battle theme: Sephiroth's theme: Advent children: One winged angel
YouTube:

"Ah. A location of my choosing. This will be in my favor. I mean, why would I let my opponent have the upper hand? I do however like to play with my opponents first. Luck or not. Let's see how this battle fares. Let the outcomes sway. Our battle location? Mugendai Karuto's training room. After I had my beauty sleep after our first encounter with you trying to blow me up and kill me. That's not how guests should treat the people who welcome them in. I get to know them first, and then on our second encounter. We make combat against each other. Tsk tsk. He was just being hasty. That is all. Oh yes. The battle. We are in a cube shaped white room. I'm standing in the center. Ishtar will make the first move. I want to witness his power. The power that defeated Naraku. I mean, he just killed the man who was invulnerable to attack, intangible, immortal, escaped his ultimate techniques, and even had seven minions aiding him with different chakra weapons and were great ninja's for their time. They had space-time ninjutsu, black hole vacuum techs, immortality, necro-healing, one of them were intangible, all different abilities for each one, some of the jutsu's they performed applied to all of them. Naraku even had S-class absorption and back lash techniques. Did I not mention the legendary blade he wielded? The one that can slice through anything but itself, and harder than diamond? It bends, extends and can do anything you will it to be. Naraku even had a monstrous chimera mode and different deadly aura's and a mechanical arm for shooting thousands of needles and explosive needles, flamethrower, wind shot blasts, water jets, lightning beam, multi-missile shot, poison gas, paralyzing blood techs, and even had a mass storage of missiles and bombs hidden away in another dimension in case if it ever came to leveling a battlefield. I expect a lot from you, Ishtar. Who now stands before me. I will stand here. And do nothing while you attempt to destroy me with the power that overwhelmed Naraku. Make your move"
Stands with my hands behind my back.
"Oh and by the way. Here's the link where he tried attacking me." http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...=1#post5227166
"Let the battle commence."
"Alright. My move." Let's make this count!
"Fire style: Flamethrower!" Looses a stream of fire at you
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 02:18 AM   #3
Zer0
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
"Alright. My move." Let's make this count!
"Fire style: Flamethrower!" Looses a stream of fire at you
Forms water out of nothing and douses the fire.
Still standing there.
Old 07-06-2011, 02:19 AM   #4
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Forms water out of nothing and douses the fire.
Still standing there.
Quickly throws a kunai at your head after the flames die out
Old 07-06-2011, 02:21 AM   #5
Zer0
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Quickly throws a kunai at your head after the flames die out
"So predictable."
The kunai "misses" and hits the wall behind me.
Old 07-06-2011, 02:23 AM   #6
Ishtar
Banned

Quote:
"So predictable."
The kunai "misses" and hits the wall behind me.
"Is there any to actually hit you? Hm."
Tosses a paper bomb your way
Old 07-06-2011, 02:27 AM   #7
Zer0
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
"Is there any to actually hit you? Hm."
Tosses a paper bomb your way
With my hands still behind my back. I let the paper bomb explode on me on contact.
As the explosion occurs, you see an extra set of hands holding the explosion in my hands and absorbing the blast as it dies out.
The "extra" set of hands disappear but I'm still standing there looking at you with my hands behind my back, unharmed, as the kunai falls to the ground with a clang.
Old 07-06-2011, 02:30 AM   #8
Ishtar
Banned

Quote:
With my hands still behind my back. I let the paper bomb explode on me on contact.
As the explosion occurs, you see an extra set of hands holding the explosion in my hands and absorbing the blast as it dies out.
The "extra" set of hands disappear but I'm still standing there looking at you with my hands behind my back, unharmed, as the kunai falls to the ground with a clang.
"I'm starting to get pissed off."
Runs at you with a chidori
Old 07-06-2011, 02:31 AM   #9
Zer0
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
"I'm starting to get pissed off."
Runs at you with a chidori
Pushes you back against the wall with a strong gale force deactivating the chidori.
Old 07-06-2011, 02:33 AM   #10
Ishtar
Banned

Quote:
Pushes you back against the wall with a strong gale force deactivating the chidori.
"Damn. That didn't work either." Slowly gets up and walks toward you.
Old 07-06-2011, 02:34 AM   #11
Zer0
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
"Damn. That didn't work either." Slowly gets up and walks toward you.
Pushes you back again with the wind against the wall but even harder
Old 07-06-2011, 02:37 AM   #12
Ishtar
Banned

Quote:
Pushes you back again with the wind against the wall but even harder
"I forgot that you can absorb energy from anything. Heh." Slowly gets up painfully and limps a little and walks toward you again
Old 07-06-2011, 02:39 AM   #13
Zer0
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
"I forgot that you can absorb energy from anything. Heh." Slowly gets up painfully and limps a little and walks toward you again
"Exactly. But do you remember what I can do with it?"
Grabs you and throws you against the side wall effortlessly. making a dent in the wall
Old 07-06-2011, 02:41 AM   #14
Ishtar
Banned

Quote:
"Exactly. But do you remember what I can do with it?"
Grabs you and throws you against the side wall effortlessly. making a dent in the wall
"AHHHHH!"
Runs at you with the intent to kill you with my blade
Old 07-06-2011, 02:43 AM   #15
Zer0
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
"AHHHHH!"
Runs at you with the intent to kill you with my blade
Snaps fingers as your weapon poofs away in a cloud of red smoke.
"What weapon?"
Old 07-06-2011, 02:44 AM   #16
Ishtar
Banned

Quote:
Snaps fingers as your weapon poofs away in a cloud of red smoke.
"What weapon?"
"I still have my other sword!"
Strikes with my other one
Old 07-06-2011, 02:46 AM   #17
Zer0
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
"I still have my other sword!"
Strikes with my other one
Stops it with my strong magnetic ability.
"Try and move your sword now."
Old 07-06-2011, 02:48 AM   #18
Ishtar
Banned

Quote:
Stops it with my strong magnetic ability.
"Try and move your sword now."
Bites lip and punches you my hardest, again and again
Old 07-06-2011, 02:50 AM   #19
Zer0
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Bites lip and punches you my hardest, again and again
Absorbs the energy blown by the punches.
"My turn."
Touches you transferring all that energy,
Old 07-06-2011, 02:55 AM   #20
Ishtar
Banned

Quote:
Absorbs the energy blown by the punches.
"My turn."
Touches you transferring all that energy,
Blown back the force of the energy.
Coughs.
"Multi-clone jutsu."
4 other Ishtar's surround Zer0.
Ishtar: Water Style: Water bullet
Ishtar: Earth Style: Rock Wrecker
Ishtar: Lightning Style: Lightning beam
Iahtar: Wind style: Wind bullet
Ishtar: Fire style: Fire bullet