Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 06-21-2011, 06:23 AM   #1
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default OTL: Red (4-1) vs Kunoichi (5-0) both win.

Okay, so because of Maik's recent leave, I will be running this contest now. I'll try to make it as fun as it was before, but please bear with me for the time being.

Anyway, I doubt you all care about that stuff, so let's get to the game.

I'll give you each a word, and you'll have 3 guesses to try and pick the word that I'm thinking of.

It seems pretty impossible, but it's quite easy. If you get it, your opponent will have to guess it in the amount of tries that you guessed it.

The first person to get to 3 words wins the match.
The answers you give HAVE TO RHYME.

Kuno(2): Burn
Red: Ash

Last edited by Shikamaru Nara; 07-08-2011 at 03:03 PM.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 05:19 PM   #2
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: OTL: Red (4-1) vs Kunoichi (5-0)

Strobe?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 06:44 PM   #3
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

wait... what? I'm confused...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 06:27 AM   #4
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
Strobe?
Kuno's word is probe, yours is gnome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi View Post
wait... what? I'm confused...
You see the word probe?

That's your clue.

The word has to rhyme with that one.
Old 06-22-2011, 04:11 PM   #5
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

yeah it was Red that threw me off

since red already started guessing mine can i just guess his? Otherwise i'll feel bad when i guess strobe too.

If that's cool with you shika I'll guess: Home

Spoiler:

Old 06-22-2011, 04:20 PM   #6
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

incorrect.
Old 06-22-2011, 04:25 PM   #7
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Awards Showcase

hmmm dome?

Spoiler:

Old 06-22-2011, 04:26 PM   #8
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Incorrect.
Old 06-22-2011, 04:32 PM   #9
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Awards Showcase

Chrome?

This is a stupid game btw.

Spoiler:

Old 06-22-2011, 04:54 PM   #10
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Incorrect. It was home.

I know. It's too hard for ya.
Old 06-22-2011, 04:56 PM   #11
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Awards Showcase

dude really? Are you kidding me?
home was THE FIRST WORD I GUESSED

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kunoichi; 06-22-2011 at 05:01 PM. Reason: i'm sorry, you're not stupid... all the time...
Old 06-23-2011, 06:15 AM   #12
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

yeah so red needs to get it on his first try. i was busy doing other work last night. sorry. jeeeeez.
Old 06-23-2011, 09:21 AM   #13
Red

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

uhh globe?

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

Old 06-23-2011, 09:37 AM   #14
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Correct. Nobody gets points.
Old 06-23-2011, 04:39 PM   #15
Red

Awards Showcase

Fan??

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

Old 06-23-2011, 04:58 PM   #16
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Correct.

Kuno has to get it right on her first try, otherwise red gets a point.
Old 06-24-2011, 07:40 PM   #17
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Awards Showcase

rack :P

Spoiler:

Old 06-27-2011, 06:50 AM   #18
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Correct.

PS. Yay you responded to my PMs!
PSS. New sig ftw. Love juice.
Old 06-27-2011, 04:38 PM   #19
Red

Awards Showcase

well where do we go from here...

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

Old 06-27-2011, 04:39 PM   #20
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Awards Showcase

Can Red and I just have a tie? Can't we agree that the two of us are just equally baller?

Spoiler: